Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #1
dietcoke313
"I was swimming"
 
dietcoke313's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-08-08
Location: allen park mi.
Posts: 304
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Free Birth control cuts abortion rates

Free birth control cuts abortion rate tically, study finds

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...udy-finds?lite

It doesn't mater if you are or you have to agree with this part of Obama care.
dietcoke313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #2
pizzaman
Senior Member
 
pizzaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Independence Twsp, North Oakland County
Posts: 931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
Free birth control cuts abortion rate tically, study finds

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...udy-finds?lite

It doesn't mater if you are or you have to agree with this part of Obama care.
I don't want to pay for either.
pizzaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #3
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Fucker. I was just coming in here to make this thread.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #4
dietcoke313
"I was swimming"
 
dietcoke313's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-08-08
Location: allen park mi.
Posts: 304
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
I don't want to pay for either.
In the real world that is not an option.
dietcoke313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #5
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,749
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
It doesn't mater if you are or you have to agree with this part of Obama care.
No, no i don't have to agree with it in the slightest.

Regardless of my opinion on birth control or abortion. It's quite simple, if you can not take responsibilities for your actions you should not participate in the activity that can lead to those actions. Regardless of what those actions are.

It's no different then the idiots who go out and get hurt on the weekends riding a dirtbike when they have no medical insurance, or the guy who rolls his jeep off road and can't pay to fix it or drive it to work because insurance won't cover it, or anything else in life.

If you do it, make sure you are prepared to take responsibility for it.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #6
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
No, no i don't have to agree with it in the slightest.

Regardless of my opinion on birth control or abortion. It's quite simple, if you can not take responsibilities for your actions you should not participate in the activity that can lead to those actions. Regardless of what those actions are.

It's no different then the idiots who go out and get hurt on the weekends riding a dirtbike when they have no medical insurance, or the guy who rolls his jeep off road and can't pay to fix it or drive it to work because insurance won't cover it, or anything else in life.

If you do it, make sure you are prepared to take responsibility for it.
Your telling me that if you could you wouldn't have taken a Mulligan on some of the screw ups you have made in your life? I don't think anyone is saying abortion should be used as birth control, just that birth control makes good sense.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #7
dietcoke313
"I was swimming"
 
dietcoke313's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-08-08
Location: allen park mi.
Posts: 304
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[QUOTE=kickstand;3178079]No, no i don't have to agree with it in the slightest.

Regardless of my opinion on birth control or abortion. It's quite simple, if you can not take responsibilities for your actions you should not participate in the activity that can lead to those actions. Regardless of what those actions are.

It's no different then the idiots who go out and get hurt on the weekends riding a dirtbike when they have no medical insurance, or the guy who rolls his jeep off road and can't pay to fix it or drive it to work because insurance won't cover it, or anything else in life.

If you do it, make sure you are prepared to take responsibility for it.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!! You can prevent unwanted pregnancies.
dietcoke313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #8
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,749
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Your telling me that if you could you wouldn't have taken a Mulligan on some of the screw ups you have made in your life?
I didn't say that.

Quote:
I don't think anyone is saying abortion should be used as birth control, just that birth control makes good sense.
I never said birth control didn't make good sense. I said if you can't afford to prevent an event, or are prepared to pay for it if you have an event, you shouldn't partake in the activity.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #9
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,749
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!! You can prevent unwanted pregnancies.
It is not my responsibility to pay for your unwanted pregnancy. Take responsiblity for your self.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #10
dietcoke313
"I was swimming"
 
dietcoke313's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-08-08
Location: allen park mi.
Posts: 304
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
It is not my responsibility to pay for your unwanted pregnancy. Take responsiblity for your self.
Did you even look over the article?
dietcoke313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #11
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I hate paying taxes, but this is something I don't mind my tax dollars going to. Birth control is cheaper than adding another loser to welfare.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #12
dietcoke313
"I was swimming"
 
dietcoke313's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-08-08
Location: allen park mi.
Posts: 304
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I hate paying taxes, but this is something I don't mind my tax dollars going to. Birth control is cheaper than adding another loser to welfare.
This is the basic argument of the article. Some dicks just like to be dicks. He is even bing a dick in a beer counting thread. A new low.
dietcoke313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #13
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,749
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
Did you even look over the article?
I did. I think the sample size is much too small to be significant.

Further, I wasn't arguing the fact that birth control will lower the number of abortions. That's a pretty logical statement.

I was commenting on your peice saying that I should agree with obamacare giving out free birth control, which I don't, and I don't have to agree with it.

Logic is hard for you to follow? I'll try again.

Just because you think that
Quote:
It doesn't mater if you are repub or a dem you have to agree with this part of Obama care.
Doesn't mean you are right. So no, I do not have to agree with any part of Obama care, I mean, I don't. I can choose (which I do) to not agree with any part of obama care.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #14
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
This is the basic argument of the article. Some dicks just like to be dicks. He is even bing a dick in a beer counting thread. A new low.
I know right!! I was in there trying to help those guys with their disease and Mr badass chadass walks in and gives me shit for taking pain medicine for my injury. What a cocktail.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #15
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,749
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
This is the basic argument of the article. Some dicks just like to be dicks. He is even bing a dick in a beer counting thread. A new low.
I don't care what the basic argument of the article is dumbass (you started the name calling). It's a pretty logical argument, if you give a bunch of whores who can't keep their legs shut, or bear the responsibility of their actions a bunch of free birth control less of them will come in and have abortions.

That is NOT what I was arguing with you. I was arguing your point that I MUST agree with the aspect of obama care giving out free contraceptive. Which I DO NOT agree with.

I agree it will lower un wanted pregnancy, I agree it will lower the amount of abortions, but I do not AGREE with my tax dollars paying for your lack of responsibility.

How am I being a dick in a beer thread? Are you going full retard?
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #16
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Just ignore him dietcoke, its the liquor talking.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #17
dietcoke313
"I was swimming"
 
dietcoke313's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-08-08
Location: allen park mi.
Posts: 304
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Just ignore him dietcoke, its the liquor talking.

dietcoke313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #18
dietcoke313
"I was swimming"
 
dietcoke313's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-08-08
Location: allen park mi.
Posts: 304
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I don't care what the basic argument of the article is dumbass (you started the name calling). It's a pretty logical argument, if you give a bunch of whores who can't keep their legs shut

Whores? Really?

How am I being a dick in a beer thread? Are you going full retard?
This is the best part. You don't see yourself as a dick. Just don't look in the mirror.
dietcoke313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #19
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Chad has forgotten how awesome whores are. He should know first hand, he married one.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #20
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,749
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
This is the best part. You don't see yourself as a dick. Just don't look in the mirror.


What's even better is you don't see yourself as a retard for not being able to read and comprehend, but, it's all good.

At least I don't have to use a mirror to see my dick.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.23598 seconds with 50 queries