Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 24th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #41
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,287
iTrader: (36)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
condoms ok. birth control pills, yeah i guess thats ok too.

plan b no way!!! that is not to be taken lightly. its an abortion!
how many of those girls will have 3 or 4 or more abortions in highschool?
abortions are very hard on a womans body.
many women that have had multiple abortions have complications during later planned pregnancies.

thats just too easy to make a very hard decision that a parent/family should be involved in.
abortion is no joke! no young woman should go through that alone.

why make it so easy to kill a baby? ever heard of adoption?
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #42
Elvis13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 05-15-11
Location: Addison Township, MI
Posts: 1,172
iTrader: (7)
Condoms have almost no side effects. Good idea

BC is not to be taken lightly, attempting to control child's hormones has to go through the parents, taking parents out of this equation further removes them from their kids lives.

Schools will have their hands full when STD's spread like wildfire.
Elvis13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:52 AM   #43
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 7,996
iTrader: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis13 View Post

Schools will have their hands full when STD's spread like wildfire.
X2 as soon as the girl is on the pill condoms go out the window.

Bc is not protected sex. The problem is in high school nobody worries about std's they just worry about getting pregnant. They have the attitude that they are too young to get herpes.
__________________
I hate being bipolar, its great!

jeep turned buggy now back to jeep
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=175584
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #44
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_jeep View Post
condoms ok. birth control pills, yeah i guess thats ok too.

plan b no way!!! that is not to be taken lightly. its an abortion!
how many of those girls will have 3 or 4 or more abortions in highschool?
abortions are very hard on a womans body.
many women that have had multiple abortions have complications during later planned pregnancies.

thats just too easy to make a very hard decision that a parent/family should be involved in.
abortion is no joke! no young woman should go through that alone.

why make it so easy to kill a baby? ever heard of adoption?
Its not a baby, its a clump of stem cells. Why should a beautiful young girl wreck her body? Lol @ you guys comparing plan b to a actual abortion. Are the orphanages empty? Is there a deficiency of children that need adopted?

Last edited by steveo; September 25th, 2012 at 06:35 AM.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #45
kmanxj5011
Senior Member
 
kmanxj5011's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-08
Location: Reed City, Michigan
Posts: 2,027
iTrader: (12)
Michigan give BC to kids without parents consent. Ever heard of planned parenthood?
kmanxj5011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #46
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
I don't care if my kids steal rubbers at gun point as long as I don't have to baby sit while they are in school.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #47
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
This

Turns into this

Shudder.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #48
toolmantim
Go lil yellow Roobicon...
 
toolmantim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-06
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 1,958
iTrader: (5)
I say yes.

I look at it this way....there are a buttload of teens having sex and they come from a few categories of parent "types."

Type A: responsible parents who are involved in their childs life and do what they can to raise a responsible young adult.

Type B: those who care for their kids but don't actually know how to raise them properly enough to make good decisions...or just don't have the time or energy to do so.

Type C: parents who could essentially care less what their kids do at all ever.

Kids can be born to any of the above....and there are good number of them that can actually make good decisions for themselves to understand that being pregnant at a early age can be a huge burden. I know alot of "kids" that have been or will be much more responsible than their parents ever will be.

I say that if a kid is smart enough to desire protection during sex then he/she should be able to get that protection quickly and easily. I would also add that going to planned parenthood or even going to their parents for this protection is whole lot more complicated for a teen than many believe.
__________________
I'm compensating for my manhood.

Northwest Ohio Crawlers
toolmantim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #49
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
What if 17 yr old sally is using rubbers she bought from the gas station but it breaks and little timmy loads her up? there is a 72 hour window where she can prevent pregnancy with the "morning after" pill. its not a abortion.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #50
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
What if 17 yr old sally is using rubbers she bought from the gas station but it breaks and little timmy loads her up? there is a 72 hour window where she can prevent pregnancy with the "morning after" pill. its not a abortion.
It's not an abortion, it's a fuckin' wonderful thing we have, this "morning after" pill. There is no shortage of people and the earth is overflowing with the stupid. The Right to be a Social Parasite crowd should shut the fukc up or start taking in all these unwanted kids and raise them themselves.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #51
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
If I had the "morning after" pill available to me as a teenager, I would be carrying them around in a pez despencer! For the ladies of course.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #52
kmanxj5011
Senior Member
 
kmanxj5011's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-08
Location: Reed City, Michigan
Posts: 2,027
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
It's not an abortion, it's a fuckin' wonderful thing we have, this "morning after" pill. There is no shortage of people and the earth is overflowing with the stupid. The Right to be a Social Parasite crowd should shut the fukc up or start taking in all these unwanted kids and raise them themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
If I had the "morning after" pill available to me as a teenager, I would be carrying them around in a pez despencer! For the ladies of course.
^^^^^ You sir just won!
kmanxj5011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.12795 seconds with 34 queries