Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

craigslist threat?

3K views 40 replies 23 participants last post by  BlooMule 
#1 ·
#4 ·
****WARNING*****
This post is being monitored by Craigslist Staff due to the repeated improper flagging. Any person flagging this post will have their IP address recorded and reason for flagging recorded, repeated flagging of this post could result in removal or restriction of your ability to access Craigslist.
Abuse of the self policing aspect of Craigslist is a serious issue, as well you could be prosecuted in civil court for loss of income due to misuse of this system.
You have been warned.

i have many plows for sale. mostly boss rt2 rt3 and western uni and ultra mount. (the best kinds). i have mounts for ford, dodge, chevy. gmc trucks (mounts not for sale separet) for your tipical 7.6 straight blade your looking at around $2400 for everything for your truck. i have v plows and straight blades from 1500 to 4200. CALL 616- 446-one777 anytime! i need to get these out of my shop as they are taking up to much room.

i also have a few backblade s from $1300 and up, 10' push box, skidsteer plow, and 4 sets of plow wings for sale. call 616- 446-one777

#8 ·
this guy buys most the used plows in town and then creates his own market. he is starting to do the same with commercial mowers and lawn trailers too. i find him annoying...

he makes it hard to buy used stuff, and all of his shit is usually overpriced since he controls the market

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.