#1 ·
what is the best lease deal out there?
small awd suv or medium sized sedan.

anyone work at a dealership?
i got great credit and cash to spend.

the lower the payment the better.

all ideas welcome.

#4 ·
My dad just traded in his Audi A6 (i know, but he liked it and he got a deal) for a chevy volt about 2 months ago. It virtually costs nothing to drive... $30 more on the electric bill lol.. but after the charge it still gets really good MPGs

He was spending $200 a average a month in repairs and $200 in gas a month. His lease is around those added together and insurance is cheaper.

I will say it is different, but it's fun as hell to drive and shockingly (lol) fast. It's a real head turner and people always make comments. On the downside, it is really easy

My only concern would be winter driving, but its an excuse to get another 4x4 for the really bad days ;)

#7 ·
If you want to look at Ford I can hook you up. Also I can get you hooked up with just about all makes and models. I work for the Suburban Collection and we have one of just about every brand.
Fusions are a great lease deal right now. By far the best bang for the buck however we are just about sold out of remaining 2012 inventory. Ford is doing a complete body style change for 2013.

If I can help you out let me know:thumb:

#12 ·
mostly cause my wife should drive a new vehicle every 2 or 3 years.
its one thing if im stuck on the side of the road. very different if she is.
im away alot, and work odd hours, often 14 hrs a day. i cant go save her.
she needs a vehicle i can trust.

i might not be leasing anyway. i was looking into leases. i saw/heard of 189 per month for a traverse, and 209 a month for a grand cherokee. i knew that was employee pricing, and i would pay more. i was told more like 350 per month, and im not gonna pay that. 250 to 275 i would do.

looking used again, or possibly econobox sedan new.

#21 · (Edited)
I was always opposed to leasing due to the miles I drive. We own all three of our vehicles, but I am strongly considering leasing a truck. I won't have to maintain it, I can use it for the 10-15,000 miles a year I need, it will be comfortable, get good mileage, theoretically zero break downs, etc.

If I could lease a crew cab 4x4 1/2 ton for 250 a month I'd do it tomorrow morning. If I worked long hours away from home and couldn't help my wife in the event of a break down I would also want her in a new car (she has one now so it's not a worry).

For me its about traveling often on the weekends in a newer truck versus my 215k mile truck. Since I wont go over on mileage it makes sense. Just waiting for 2003 lease prices(or whenver it was that you could get a cadillac escalade for $43 a month) to come out again lol

#22 ·
Last month was the best month in a long time for a Silverado lease. Employees could lease a Ext. Cab Silverado All Star Package for just under $200/month. I really should have jumped on it but, I enjoy having no payments on my current truck.

To the OP I leased a Traverse to a good customer of mine last month for just under $300/month. He was not an employee either. How many miles a year is your wife putting on her cars?

Dana is closer to you, so it would make sense to go to him. Just trying to help.

#24 ·
How many miles does she put on a car a year?

If you get a 5 year loan and even if you drive 30k a year thats only 150k miles which most vehicles last now a days with normal maintence.

Then you can trade it in on a new car.

Leases suck. If you go over the miles they screw you
Any nick or chip they screw you
Never own the vehicle.

Its like a long term rent a car.

#32 ·
I deal with those Free Press "deals" everyday. I would never even consider putting $2,000 plus down on a lease. This lease actually peaked my interest. Crew cabs were more but we leased a few around $350 or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.