this jeep is sick - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Pictures and Video A forum for 4x4 related photos and videos

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 9th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #41
Rob the plumber
Licensed master plumber
 
Rob the plumber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-06
Location: New Baltimore, Michigan
Posts: 5,637
iTrader: (32)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by storey618 View Post
do you not agree he's an ass? i mean really ive looked at only two threads in the past hour and both of them hes been a dick
He's like Stevo without the charm. Lol
Rob the plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 9th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #42
AFRd_CJ5
Senior Member
 
AFRd_CJ5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-26-07
Location: Carson City
Posts: 698
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
tell him I said part it out for two reasons...one it's not safe in it's current configuration, and two he can't drive it for shit
How shitty does your life have to be to be a comlete dick all the time? I'm just curious.
Amazing how much people can bag on somebody for doing something they don't like.
AFRd_CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #43
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,923
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFRd_CJ5 View Post
How shitty does your life have to be to be a comlete dick all the time? I'm just curious.
Amazing how much people can bag on somebody for doing something they don't like.
I did try and fix my roof with seal all and when I win that lawsuit I build something way better than that POS, however if he wants to sell the motor let me know...he did a good job with that
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #44
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,923
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default






Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
tell him I said part it out for two reasons...one it's not safe in it's current configuration, and two he can't drive it for shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFRd_CJ5 View Post
How shitty does your life have to be to be a comlete dick all the time? I'm just curious.
Amazing how much people can bag on somebody for doing something they don't like.
proof
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #45
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,058
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

just a little torque steer. hahhahahaha
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #46
Justin McLean
Senior Member
 
Justin McLean's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Location: Dexter Mi
Posts: 316
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

You ladies better stick to your trail rides and rock crawling, because it is pretty clear horsepower and speed are not something you know anything about. That Jeep is very well built and Ben drives it better than any of you wannbies could.
Justin McLean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #47
Justin McLean
Senior Member
 
Justin McLean's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Location: Dexter Mi
Posts: 316
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Could you now please post the vids of your performance at this event? Obvously you won the event so there should be a vid right? I mean, your ride is better built, goes faster and you drive it better right?
Justin McLean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #48
JohnL
Go until it breaks.
 
JohnL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-09
Location: Greenwood , Indiana
Posts: 2,101
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to JohnL
Default

This Jeep is pretty frequently on DuneTv FB page.

Seems like it makes a ton of power and might be cool going down the strip, but offroad it goes crazy.

Usually the videos and pics look like this.

JohnL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #49
Justin McLean
Senior Member
 
Justin McLean's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Location: Dexter Mi
Posts: 316
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Yes, that Jeep is very fast on a drag strip, but you do realize that the owner / builder / driver of that Jeep prefers to have fun and push it at all sorts of events. Nothing wrong with that at all, if I was putting on an event I would pay him just to show up for the crowd excitement that he brings.
Justin McLean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #50
JohnL
Go until it breaks.
 
JohnL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-09
Location: Greenwood , Indiana
Posts: 2,101
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to JohnL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin McLean View Post
Yes, that Jeep is very fast on a drag strip, but you do realize that the owner / builder / driver of that Jeep prefers to have fun and push it at all sorts of events. Nothing wrong with that at all, if I was putting on an event I would pay him just to show up for the crowd excitement that he brings.
I have nothing against the Jeep or driver. I just think it is too much power for anything that isn't smooth.

It looks like fun, too bad it is so low or it'd be great to launch over some hills.
JohnL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2012, 11:28 PM   #51
Rider 414
!CLUTCH!
 
Rider 414's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-14-07
Location: Garden City
Posts: 261
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

That motor rips!!
Rider 414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2012, 11:42 PM   #52
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,404
iTrader: (44)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NrH8RdVBP5A
firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:38 AM   #53
bdd1469
bdd
 
bdd1469's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-12-10
Location: alto mi
Posts: 2,066
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to bdd1469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
I did try and fix my roof with seal all and when I win that lawsuit I build something way better than that POS, however if he wants to sell the motor let me know...he did a good job with that
You know ,I try to keep my mouth shut so assholes like you cant jump in it.I am saying with all my might,shut the fukc up you fucking idiot.
Bens jeep is a bad muther fucker,it is safe imo.I would ride in it anyday. Have you ever tried to drive 2000hp in a 1500lb ? car up schuss mt? I have had a bumpy run or two in a 300 hp tj.

The thing was built for sand drags,which it does very well.It also does all kinds of other shit,like mt climbing,and ice racing ,that pussies like you would be scared to do.If it did go on it's lid again,Id be along for the ride.I will ride with Ben or Mike any day,any time.

You have no clue,so shut the fukc up. Let the people that build sand drag cars decide what is safe.I have witnessed a few crashes at the sand drags,how many have you?
Oops,talking out your big ass again.
bdd1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 04:50 AM   #54
Rob the plumber
Licensed master plumber
 
Rob the plumber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-06
Location: New Baltimore, Michigan
Posts: 5,637
iTrader: (32)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

That's Mike Hancho. Big Internet bad ass cowboy.
Rob the plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 06:22 AM   #55
dougstephvoor
Supreme Chancelor!
 
dougstephvoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-21-10
Location: Saranac/Michigan
Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...2U6y-GdU#t=12s
__________________
Supreme Chancellor!
dougstephvoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 06:42 AM   #56
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,935
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
You know ,I try to keep my mouth shut so assholes like you cant jump in it.I am saying with all my might,shut the fukc up you fucking idiot.
Bens jeep is a bad muther fucker,it is safe imo.I would ride in it anyday. Have you ever tried to drive 2000hp in a 1500lb ? car up schuss mt? I have had a bumpy run or two in a 300 hp tj.

The thing was built for sand drags,which it does very well.It also does all kinds of other shit,like mt climbing,and ice racing ,that pussies like you would be scared to do.If it did go on it's lid again,Id be along for the ride.I will ride with Ben or Mike any day,any time.

You have no clue,so shut the fukc up. Let the people that build sand drag cars decide what is safe.I have witnessed a few crashes at the sand drags,how many have you?
Oops,talking out your big ass again.
You may be the biggest retard ever. Big dick dumbass 1469. Whoooooo yeah holy arguing about a 4 month old post
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:04 AM   #57
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,923
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
You know ,I try to keep my mouth shut so assholes like you cant jump in it.I am saying with all my might,shut the fukc up you fucking idiot.
Bens jeep is a bad muther fucker,it is safe imo.I would ride in it anyday. Have you ever tried to drive 2000hp in a 1500lb ? car up schuss mt? I have had a bumpy run or two in a 300 hp tj.

The thing was built for sand drags,which it does very well.It also does all kinds of other shit,like mt climbing,and ice racing ,that pussies like you would be scared to do.If it did go on it's lid again,Id be along for the ride.I will ride with Ben or Mike any day,any time.

You have no clue,so shut the fukc up. Let the people that build sand drag cars decide what is safe.I have witnessed a few crashes at the sand drags,how many have you?
Oops,talking out your big ass again.
check out his cage, and then tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about...and pussies like me have competed at a national level in all types of motorsports, and have even won a #1 plate, so suck it


Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
You may be the biggest retard ever. Big dick dumbass 1469. Whoooooo yeah holy arguing about a 4 month old post
I have that effect on people...they get all mad and shit when they know I'm right.
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:45 AM   #58
bdd1469
bdd
 
bdd1469's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-12-10
Location: alto mi
Posts: 2,066
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to bdd1469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
You may be the biggest retard ever. Big dick dumbass 1469. Whoooooo yeah holy arguing about a 4 month old post
I seem to remember you bringing up my camaro over a year after people were dogging it,(even though it will smoke most cars most of you have ever owned).
So I just follow your lead. asshole. I dont caee how old this thread is,hch is and always will be a douchbag that doesnt know shit.
bdd1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:50 AM   #59
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,935
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

You think I give a shit about your piece of shit Camaro that can't back your fucking mouth up?

Go fukc your face
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:56 AM   #60
bdd1469
bdd
 
bdd1469's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-12-10
Location: alto mi
Posts: 2,066
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to bdd1469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
check out his cage, and then tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about...and pussies like me have competed at a national level in all types of motorsports, and have even won a #1 plate, so suck it




I have that effect on people...they get all mad and shit when they know I'm right.
I dont care what you have competed in.You always talk shit,and think you know everything.Tell me how that jeep at 106 mph in 300' is less safe then a motorcycle racer at
200mph with some leather,and helmet.No firesuit,no neck brace.
Is it more dangerous then a topfuel dragboat? No,not even close.
Is it more dangerous then a motorcross racer?
Is it more dangerous then riding a 2000lb bull that wants to kill you?

No,it's just a bad ass jeep with just the right of horsepower to have fun at what THE OWNER ENJOYS.
bdd1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.37042 seconds with 81 queries