Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

reupholster leather seats

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  JohnnyJ 
#1 ·
the seats in my dodge are leather and like most its ripped and coming apart. im not a huge fan of leather in the first place. i want the seats fixed but dont want them to be leather. something like mossy oak pattern,so my question is any one here know how to do this or reccomend a good shop that can do this.

#12 ·
there's a convertible top, and upholstery shop in the ghetto of pontiac kiddykorner, across the street from Clyde's Frame/Trailer.

I have not ever used them. I have seen multiple different higher end vehicles in there getting new tops, and/or presumably interior work.

I don't know the name off hand, and it's been a while since I've driven through that area.

Perhaps someone that uses Clydes for springs, steel stock, and/or trailer/axle work recently remembers the name?

#14 ·
x2. my truck has had the seats reupholstered to leather and they added heating units, omg nothing feels better after 12 hours in sub zero than sitting in those warm seats.

#18 ·
Why not just hit up a Junk yard for a new sea/s. I know it would be a hack of a lot cheaper than having them recovered. Last set of cloth seat that I picked up cost me $75 for the pair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.