|October 19th, 2006, 10:37 AM||#1|
I hate people
**SOLD**88 v8 powerd YJ in Ontario
This is my buddies rig, ive wheeled with him and its a real slick unit..but he's moving on and needs this gone...pm me and ill get you the info btw this guy is a certified GM mechanic, so everything is well done and no booty fab...if i had the cash i'd grab it myself
for current exhange rates goto www.xe.com
For sale, 1988 YJ white, 219000km. $4000.00 as is or best offer PM me if interested.
- Champion 8000 lbs winch- used 4 times
- new rad, twin cooling fans, one on a switch the other is hooked up to a sensor
- newer edelbrock carb 650 cfm
- all fluids just changed
- dana 44 ft axel, all wheel bearings have just been replaced along with a upper ball joint on l/f side and new caliper pins.
- Warn premium locking hubs
- AMC 20 with one piece shafts rear
- 3.07 gears
- chev 350, newer plugs, wires with heat wrap, cap, rotor, vac advance, block hugger headers.
- newer clutch..app 10,000km on it.
- SMC 465 standard transmission with bull low first gear
- gm 208 transfer case
- BFG Mud TA'S 35x12.5x15 all tires have app 80-90% thread remaining, full size spare( not new )
- grey interior
- ft seats are from a 2003 sunfire
- rear seats are buckets with 4 point belts
- Cb works but no antenna
- Black hard top, soft top has a seam ripped and no hardware.
- full hard doors
- custome ft and rear bumpers with swing out tire carrier
- dual batteries
- trac bar
- comes with recovery gear, IE tug strap, tree savers, etc
- custome tow bar and reciver
- delivery available if needed for price of gas, in Ontario.
It needs a new windshield and frame ( I have new hardware for frame( hinges) as well as a new hood hinge kit), emergency cables, and some paint.
More pictures available on request
Last edited by Ridin Dirty; January 4th, 2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Sold
|November 5th, 2006, 09:38 PM||#7|
Lets go wheelin
Join Date: 10-31-06
Location: windsor ontario
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ehh, my buddy is interested in buying or trading for your jeep.. what would it need for safety/e-test (minus windsheild)?? Hows the frame and running gear?? Would u be intereste din a trade, hes got a 96 sonoma 5000kms on new rebuilt motor, 4x4, ext cab, short box, new 31x10.5 mts, 4.3L vortec auto... Thx Mike
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|