|July 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM||#1|
Join Date: 03-27-06
Location: NE MI
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage cleanup sale...
- Dodge NP435 manual transmission, 6.69:1 first gear ratio
- Dodge NP205 transfer case, passenger side drop
- Dodge 5.2L Magnum engine, came out of a 1994 Dakota w/ 100k miles. Complete from computer and wiring harness to oil pan. Was said to run well when pulled.
- Dana 60 rear end from 3/4 or 1 ton Ford. 8 lug, I believe 3.55 gears
- Dana 44 front axle from 3/4 ton Chevy. 8 lug, I believe 3.55 gears, passenger drop, disk brakes, manual hubs
- Flat top knuckles for Dana 44
- Dana 44 3.92 and up carrier
- Hummer dual beadlock wheels with Goodyear military tires (~36")
- Caddy 500 big block V8, completely disassembled with TH400 transmission
- Reese hitch for Ford Ranger, came off an '84
- Rear gas tank from '84 Ford Ranger
Please respond through craigslist. I occasionally drive through the Detroit area and also through the UP, so deliveries are a possibility. Thanks for taking a look.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|