Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Mountain Bikes FS

2K views 17 replies 1 participant last post by  bumpy 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a Specialized RockHopper that I was going to build up to be my next trail bike, but I got fired 2 weeks ago and can't justify building another bike with no job... so off for sale she goes.. it's a frame, front suspension, a nice seat and handle bar setup, no crank, wheels, shifters or brakes... its a project bike definitely. Hoping to get around $120 for it as thats what i got it from a friend for... its a '94 model, may be a bit heavier than current bikes, but thats why i bought it... they dont make em like how they used to!!

The next bike I have is a Huffy Baron 10 speed, it's red, shiny and rideable. The back wheel has a bend in it of some sort, I didn't notice it when I bought it so I lost that deal. I was going to use everything on it to swap onto the bike above but I decided to not put junky stuff on a good bike. I paid $60 for it, Id like to get around $40 for it.

Both of the bikes are in Troy, I am a little flexible on the pricing, so if you are interested feel free to throw an offer as the worst I can say is no!

I also have this oldschool varsity bike i was robbing parts off of.. if your interested in it make an offer, i have all parts except the pedals.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.