|June 12th, 2010, 08:52 AM||#1|
Dont Feed the Cyco
1978 Ford Bronco *sold*
Transfer Case: Np205
Front Axle: D44 4.11 gears, Chromoly shafts & Aussie locker
Rear Axle: Ford 9" 4.11 gears, 35 spline shafts, Strange center section, & spool
Wheels: 15x10 MT Classic II
Tires: 36x12.50 TSL/SXs
* Extra Cooling Radiator
* L&L Lifetime Headers, 460 chassis exit
* Extreme Duty 460 Motor Mounts
* 7 Quart Oil Pan Kit
* 45,60 Amp Alternator Bracket Kit
* Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit
* 18¼" Black Steel Blade Race Fan
- Master cylinder and brake booster
- front axle tube seals
- High Torque Mini-Starter
- Upper & lower radiator hoses
- 33 gallon tank
- Sending unit
- Tank straps
- Fuel pump
- Fuel lines
- Carb - Holley 670 Truck Avenger
- Trans cooler lines
- Tailgate & motor
This is the ad for the 460 that is in it:
Edelbrock intake, hei distributor, ported and polished heads, .500 lift cam, flat top pistons, new rings, bearings, timing chain, oil pump. This motor will run on 93 octane pump gas.
Solid truck, not rusty.
It has a hitch in the rear with a big hook and 2 frame mounted hooks in the front for tow points.
I have roughly $16K invested in this truck.
Call or text anytime 248-752-7611 Nick $8,950 OBO
Last edited by C.K.; July 26th, 2012 at 07:57 PM.
|February 6th, 2011, 09:31 AM||#9|