Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #221
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,383
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
But you think you are in a position to judge me? Who's the hypocrit now?

You've really gone down hill in the last few weeks. I mean you started going down hill about a year ago. Out of respect I won't mention that it has anything to do with your inability to hold a job, your mother's passing, or your medical condition. BUT if I were you, I'd renew my prescription and visit the doc again.
How have I gone down hill? Are you upset that someone is willing to push back when an e-thug gets nasty? If you read some of my older posts in other threads you will see I never draw first blood (with the exception of poking Steveo).

So what should I do to be a better Nuggets? Roll on my back and accept the pecking order of this site?

I think you guys are just butthurt because someone is willing to stand up to you. Oh well, I'm think I'm going to concentrate on having fun and entertaining people from now on. Fuck you guys that are full of hate and discontent.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #222
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 25,251
iTrader: (45)
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Default

I would like to point out that if anyone had lost a loved one and that loved one got significantly insulted prior to burial I highly doubt most would keep composure as well as Nuggets.

Steveo you fit right in with that cult publicly bashing military funerals......
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #223
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,757
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
How have I gone down hill? Are you upset that someone is willing to push back when an e-thug gets nasty? If you read some of my older posts in other threads you will see I never draw first blood (with the exception of poking Steveo).

So what should I do to be a better Nuggets? Roll on my back and accept the pecking order of this site?

I think you guys are just butthurt because someone is willing to stand up to you. Oh well, I'm think I'm going to concentrate on having fun and entertaining people from now on. Fuck you guys that are full of hate and discontent.
How have you gone down hill?

You used to be kinda funny....and then you started to try and get into battles of wits and stepped outside of your skill level.

I don't care what you do to be a better nuggets, in fact I don't give a fukc if you are a terrible nuggets, or an awesome nuggets, to me you'll still be a dumb nugget
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #224
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,428
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

Gawd- this thread degenerated into 'I know you are, but what am i?'

Went from funny to painful.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #225
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Gawd- this thread degenerated into 'I know you are, but what am i?'

Went from funny to painful.
x2
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #226
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 25,251
iTrader: (45)
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Default

As far as Kickstand and Sol Goode, yes they are a couple of smart asses that stoke the fire, but not even they would insult someones mother the way you did Steveo.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #227
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,428
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
As far as Kickstand and Sol Goode, yes they are a couple of smart asses that stoke the fire, but not even they would insult someones mother the way you did Steveo.
Yes, there are some lines you don't cross.

Those are things you learn in life, Steveo doesn't have much life experience, and living like Ted Kaczinski doesn't help.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #228
silveradoboy
Sam Brown
 
silveradoboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-12
Location: Waterford/Cheyboygan
Posts: 1,919
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Gawd- this thread degenerated into 'I know you are, but what am i?'

Went from funny to painful.
x3
silveradoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #229
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,318
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

I've met Nuggets. And Kickstand. Seen Sol Goode from a distance. Never met Steveo.

People in person are usually different than online personas. So end this thread. or make it funny again.

Thanks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I do drive a jeep and I have puffed a peter maybe once or twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #230
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,428
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

I think there's too much butthurt here to make it funny.

Time to make it go away.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #231
marshall
locally famous
 
marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-11
Location: mayville MI
Posts: 2,927
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
all started by this
marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #232
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
I would like to point out that if anyone had lost a loved one and that loved one got significantly insulted prior to burial I highly doubt most would keep composure as well as Nuggets.

Steveo you fit right in with that cult publicly bashing military funerals......
I was sincerely sorry he lost his mother and said so. Then when I was approached with the alms cup I said fukc that. Nuggets has said some equally nasty things about my mother. The difference is I don't care and he is still lugging that fucking cross around. Immortal, I like you. That being said go fukc yourself.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #233
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Gawd- this thread degenerated into 'I know you are, but what am i?'

Went from funny to painful.
You mean funny when it was you and nuggets bashing on me and painful when my posse arrived and buttfucked you and nuggets. Don't you try to be a moral fag, your hands stink of shit just like the rest of us.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #234
IFS SUCKS
I like trees
 
IFS SUCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-07
Location: Lansing,MI
Posts: 5,796
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
You mean funny when it was you and nuggets bashing on me and painful when my posse arrived and buttfucked you and nuggets. Don't you try to be a moral fag, your hands stink of shit just like the rest of us.
IFS SUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #235
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,383
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I was sincerely sorry he lost his mother and said so. Then when I was approached with the alms cup I said fukc that. Nuggets has said some equally nasty things about my mother. The difference is I don't care and he is still lugging that fucking cross around. Immortal, I like you. That being said go fukc yourself.
Steve, I never approached you asking for money. What I remember from the whole exchange was that someone was pressuring you to donate. I respect your reasons for not wanting to help out, I really do. You took it too far and I retaliated with the meanest things I could think up. Getting mom buried was a huge burdon on me but I didn't mind because, well, she's my mom. I had thousands of dollars of my money invested in her funeral. This was at a time when I really wasn't all that liquid. Oh well, it's over now.

We've established where we stand with each other and I'm comfortable with that. The others have chimed in because they feel the need to be nasty.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #236
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,383
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
How have you gone down hill?

You used to be kinda funny....and then you started to try and get into battles of wits and stepped outside of your skill level.

I don't care what you do to be a better nuggets, in fact I don't give a fukc if you are a terrible nuggets, or an awesome nuggets, to me you'll still be a dumb nugget
To you I will still be dumb......... That's ok, you are entitled to your opinion.

I'm going back to being (at least attempting) funny. Some will find my humor dumb, others will chuckle.

Try not to be such a douchnozzle to people when you post. I'm not saying to me, I'm saying to the large percentage of your other posts. You come across as a self-rightious dickhead. You can do better than that. Post something positive or at least correct the individual in a polite way. If you go back and read my posts (that don't include Steveo or this thread), you will see I do very little name calling and if someone is wrong, I correct them without insulting their intellegence.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #237
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,428
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
You mean funny when it was you and nuggets bashing on me and painful when my posse arrived and buttfucked you and nuggets. Don't you try to be a moral fag, your hands stink of shit just like the rest of us.
I'm not trying to be moral, I was being a dick in this thread (and others) I freely admit that. I do it for amusement and often poke at 'steveo' because I know he won't become a butthurt crying bitch.

As far a posse arriving, meh. Seen better from them.

I stick around here because I can be a retarded dick, and not get banned. It's the internet, not real life. I was damn near pissing myself with laughter when this was going strong, but it just kept getting darker. PM'd Nuggets this morning to let it go, steveo is steveo, and SG and kickstand like to be mean.

Bash away, I have 2 vans, a stepson who is bipolar and another who is a carny. My son is finally getting his shit together and got his own place. My wife is fat- well, she doesn't have much of a belly anymore but her ass is not going to get any smaller. I could stand to lose 75lbs myself and sometimes my job sucks.


I'm just here for the giggles
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #238
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Steve, I never approached you asking for money. What I remember from the whole exchange was that someone was pressuring you to donate. I respect your reasons for not wanting to help out, I really do. You took it too far and I retaliated with the meanest things I could think up. Getting mom buried was a huge burdon on me but I didn't mind because, well, she's my mom. I had thousands of dollars of my money invested in her funeral. This was at a time when I really wasn't all that liquid. Oh well, it's over now.

We've established where we stand with each other and I'm comfortable with that. The others have chimed in because they feel the need to be nasty.
You still don't understand. I don't dislike you, I love to fukc with you. If I saw you in real life I would say hi faggot. Your the one with something to prove here, you seriously wanna punch me. That shit makes me laugh so hard I cry a little.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #239
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,383
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
I'm not trying to be moral, I was being a dick in this thread (and others) I freely admit that. I do it for amusement and often poke at 'steveo' because I know he won't become a butthurt crying bitch.

As far a posse arriving, meh. Seen better from them.

I stick around here because I can be a retarded dick, and not get banned. It's the internet, not real life. I was damn near pissing myself with laughter when this was going strong, but it just kept getting darker. PM'd Nuggets this morning to let it go, steveo is steveo, and SG and kickstand like to be mean.

Bash away, I have 2 vans, a stepson who is bipolar and another who is a carny. My son is finally getting his shit together and got his own place. My wife is fat- well, she doesn't have much of a belly anymore but her ass is not going to get any smaller. I could stand to lose 75lbs myself and sometimes my job sucks.


I'm just here for the giggles
You let your wife eat the cake, didn't you! I did too now I'm paying for it. We've both been on a diet and she's really trying hard. She's really starting to look good. Thats good for middle age boner enhancer. I'm down to about 185 but I'd like to get in the 170's and be gut free. I'm going back in the gym so I need to drop the weight to improve cardio.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #240
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,383
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
You still don't understand. I don't dislike you, I love to fukc with you. If I saw you in real life I would say hi faggot. Your the one with something to prove here, you seriously wanna punch me. That shit makes me laugh so hard I cry a little.
I don't want to punch you, I want to violate your rectum with an apple.

Saying you don't dislike me is cool and some of the stuff I've done to you has been in fun too.

Since our little "exchange" I have nothing to prove anymore. I'll even offer you the olive branch of beer if you come my way.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
dave snapped, nuggets is ranting, schools out for summah, steven carroll, steveo lost

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.26236 seconds with 51 queries