*SOLD* BEAUTIFUL 1981 Scrambler frame-up "resto-mod" (Holland, Michigan)
I'm listing this for a good friend of mine who is not signed up on this forum. Scott is very much a "detail guy", and it shows in this Scrambler. If you're interested, contact Scott directly via the information below.
Price is $8000 firm.
He does not need to sell this, and is very firm on the price. It's a great value, IMHO. I wish I had the cash for this myself.
1981 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler
- 5-year-old frame-up restoration
- Frame was repaired by frame/welding machine shop (inside frame rail in the rear), grit blasted and epoxy painted along with the differentials. (South side Body and Fabrication in Holland, MI)
- 4WD Hardware fiberglass tub and fenders
- Original windshield frame, hood and grill
- Bronze metal flake urethane finish (original color on this Jeep)
- Original new stock decals
- Rebuilt 1979 304 with RV cam
- T-176 4-speed transmission
- New drive shafts
- Emergency brakes installed and working
- Dual exhaust
- New 15-gallon fuel tank and lines
- Power steering and power brakes added
- Antifreeze overflow tank installed
- New Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tires (Less the 500 miles)
- Original bulkhead (needs refinishing)
- Front disc brakes
- Shoulder style seat belts
- Rugged Ridge center console
- Seat frames, spare tire rack, hood latch, painted with two-part black urethane paint (The Refinisher/Zeeland Mi)
- Gentex Electro chromic self dimming review mirror
- Period-accurate radio with cassette player
Last edited by 1x1_Speed_Craig; June 12th, 2012 at 05:42 AM.