|July 5th, 2012, 01:08 AM||#1|
Support the Sport!
1999 Chevy Tahoe LT - SOLD!!
206,900 Miles – Still runs and shifts great!
Every Option Available back in 1999!
- Leather Seats, Heated (driver element burnt out, Pass. Works), no tears!
- Front and Rear Air Conditioning that still works
- Kenwood Stereo with Sirius receiver if you want the service.
- 5.7L V-8 which has 255hp and 330 ft.lbs of Torque
- Running boards
- Aftermarket 16” rims and LT rated Tires with at least half their life left.
- Plastic Trunk Tray and factory floor mats included and in pretty good shape.
- Cobra CB Radio, with add-on speaker (no antenna, you’ll need your own mag mount)
- Push button 4 wheel drive.
- This truck runs really good. I’ve been very impressed with this truck ever since I’ve owned it which was around 70K miles. My family and I towed our popup camper to California and back 2 summers ago and we were never concerned with it’s reliability.
- No Major Rust.
- A/C Works Front and Rear! Before the trip to California, I had it repaired. It was a leaky valve and dye was added when it was refilled. It’s been fine for over 2 years now and if it starts to leak again, you’ll be able to find out where from!
- No major leaks! Seeps some oil but leaves no spots.
- Cracked windshield, out of view really, along driver side edge.
- Passenger door stopper spring seized and was removed. The door opens fine, but just doesn’t have the stopper spring in it so it swings freely.
- A few dents and dings here and there, it’s 13 years old. The most prominent one is on the peak of the hood in the front. I had a big shield on it for a long time which covered it, but it broke. If you want to cover it, you can buy another one for about $35-$50.
I’m selling the truck because I recently upgraded to a newer Truck. I’m not willing to trade this truck for anything other than cash and possibly some 37" tires plus some cash. Cash is King and the first person with the money is the buyer, I will not hold the truck for anyone! This will be an “AS IS” sale!
Business stickers have been cleaned off the glass.
Call or Email with Questions!
586 713 0883
sodapp at gmail . com
Last edited by sodapop; July 24th, 2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Added Phone Number...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|