|May 10th, 2012, 10:21 AM||#1|
2002 Chevrolet Silverado z71 RC SB
2002 Chevrolet Silverado LS Z71.
- 5.3L V8 (323 cu)
- Automatic (4sp w/ OD)
- 120,000 miles
- Remote Start / Keyless Entry
- Push button 4WD
- Cold AC
- Leveling kit (lifted 1 inch in the back and 2 in the front)
- It has BF Goodrich AT 285/75/16. They were just rotated and balanced. 60 percent tread. (still very good)
- The 4 wheel drive works great
- Always used mobil 1 oil
- Aftermarket cd player
- Power windows, locks, mirrors
- Tow pkg
- Rear sliding tinted window
- Locking Kobalt toolbox included. ($300 new)
The truck gets 15 mpg city and about 17 highway.
Things I have done to it since I bought it:
- Both U-joints on rear drive shaft (2011)
- Brake pads and rotors on all 4 (2010; still good)
- Calipers in rear (2010)
- Knock sensors and intake gasket replaced (2012)
- Tie Rods, sway bar end links, and alignment (2012)
- Rancho Shocks (Fall 2011)
- New muffler (Fall 2011)
Only thing I will trade for is a Jeep Cherokee XJ.
More pictures: http://imgur.com/a/o8pGY
WILL TRADE FOR XJ 99 OR OLDER
Last edited by Kyle616; May 25th, 2012 at 12:06 PM.
|May 13th, 2012, 03:20 PM||#3|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|