|May 7th, 2012, 07:41 PM||#1|
you broke your knuckle!
1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic - 8" Lift
Up for sale is my 1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic. I've owned it since high school and now it is time for us to part ways. Listed below are the specs:
- 4.0L Inline 6 w/ AW4 Auto Trans.
- NP231 transfer case.
- 217,000 miles on body. ~ 75,000 miles are one the engine, trans, and transfer case which all work wonderful. Also have paperwork to for proof. Bought the Jeep with 199,000 on it 5 years ago.
- IRO Cat-back Exhaust.
- Tow Woods front & rear driveshafts along with rear slip yoke eliminator (front is brand new, purchased 03/2012).
- 6.5" Clayton Offroad Manufacturing Long Arm lift kit w/ 1.5" Rubicon Express Shackles and 1.5" Coil Spacers.
- Doestch Tech 8000 Pre-Runner shocks with built in bump stops (brand new, purchased 03/2012).
- Rustys Offroad HD steering system.
- HP Dana 30 front axle w/ Ruffstuff diff cover.
- Ford 8.8 rear axle w/ lincoln locker.
- 35" x 12.50" x 15" Maxxis Bighorn Tires. ~5k miles on them. easily 90% left.
- Pioneer CD player w/ infinity component door speakers.
- Carpet Interior removed.
- HD front tow hooks along with rear shackle for recovery (vehicle has factory trailer package).
- New CB radio with 48" firestick antenna (not installed but I will include it with the vehicle).
Many other items have been done that I may have forgotten to list. The only things I have not done to the vehicle are new gears (stock) and some bumpers which the new owner can continue to build upon if they wish. There is a slight bit of rust in some areas which most cherokees get over time. This would be the drivers floor pan, passenger rocker, and drivers rear lower quarter. There is some body damage in some areas from wheeling on trails (trees, rocks, etc.) but nothing to be concerned with.
Price is $3,995 o.b.o. and will not accept trades of any kind.
Call or TXT if you have any questions or interested in other pictures. 248 five three five 8676.
P.S. - Please see craigslist posting for pictures. If you want more pm me or email (through craigslist).
Last edited by KyleXJ555; May 8th, 2012 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Price Drop