lol damn dodges. - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 30th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #21
willdorf
Dude VonDudenstein
 
willdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-11
Location: Croton, MI
Posts: 310
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

There it is. I would think after 5 years of pissing people off you might grow up and try to contribute more then fukc your mothers and I am a god among men because I have certificates.
willdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 30th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #22
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdorf View Post
There it is. I would think after 5 years of pissing people off you might grow up and try to contribute more then fukc your mothers and I am a god among men because I have certificates.
What have you contributed? Besides bitching and moaning.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #23
willdorf
Dude VonDudenstein
 
willdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-11
Location: Croton, MI
Posts: 310
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I have had actual conversation in prior threads and PM's and much more then just trying to piss everyone off as much as possible because for some reason you are still in the high school mentality of the more I piss people off the cooler I am. I have seen so many of your posts of doing this that I figured I might as well contribute along with so many others of saying; grow up and have real conversations with people. Hell you might be a cool guy, but you sure don't show it on here.
willdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #24
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdorf View Post
I have had actual conversation in prior threads and PM's and much more then just trying to piss everyone off as much as possible because for some reason you are still in the high school mentality of the more I piss people off the cooler I am. I have seen so many of your posts of doing this that I figured I might as well contribute along with so many others of saying; grow up and have real conversations with people. Hell you might be a cool guy, but you sure don't show it on here.
Thanks for the contribution. Now go eat a bag of shit.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #25
dreezy
whadayatalkinabout
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,051
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #26
Fullsize4life
Kicking Cancers ASS
 
Fullsize4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-06
Location: Hart, Mi (next to silver lake)
Posts: 18,754
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Finally some back on gl4x4.
Fullsize4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #27
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,111
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default

yawn
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #28
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,943
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdorf View Post
i have had actual conversation in prior threads and pm's and much more then just trying to piss everyone off as much as possible because for some reason you are still in the high school mentality of the more i piss people off the cooler i am. I have seen so many of your posts of doing this that i figured i might as well contribute along with so many others of saying; grow up and have real conversations with people. Hell you might be a cool guy, but you sure don't show it on here.
x2
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #29
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,462
iTrader: (44)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdorf View Post
I have had actual conversation in prior threads and PM's and much more then just trying to piss everyone off as much as possible because for some reason you are still in the high school mentality of the more I piss people off the cooler I am. I have seen so many of your posts of doing this that I figured I might as well contribute along with so many others of saying; grow up and have real conversations with people. Hell you might be a cool guy, but you sure don't show it on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
x2
x3
firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #30
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
x2
No poverty stricken people in my threads please.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #31
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,943
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
No poverty stricken people in my threads please.
What are you going to do about it? I'm, at least, 2K above the Poverty line, thank you very much. Does my Family have food? Shelter? All thier needs? Yup. And that's all that matters.
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #32
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
What are you going to do about it? I'm, at least, 2K above the Poverty line, thank you very much. Does my Family have food? Shelter? All thier needs? Yup. And that's all that matters.
You go girlfriend. You made it out of the ghetto don't let haters bring you down.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #33
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,943
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
You go girlfriend. You made it out of the ghetto don't let haters bring you down.
I don't even have a Sugar Momma to mooch off of either. .
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #34
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
I don't even have a Sugar Momma to mooch off of either. .
No but from the looks of your momma she should cut back on the sugar.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #35
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,943
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
No but from the looks of your momma she should cut back on the sugar.
The one who weighs 109 after having a baby? That one? If you're going on the picture of here after she just had given birth....Well, I could understand.
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #36
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
The one who weighs 109 after having a baby? That one? If you're going on the picture of here after she just had given birth....Well, I could understand.
Well you being so poor explains her anorexia. I bet Thanksgiving at your house looks like a scene from a Dickens book.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #37
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,943
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Well you being so poor explains her anorexia. I bet Thanksgiving at your house looks like a scene from a Dickens book.
For easter we had Leg of Lamb with the normal 'fixins'. 20K is plenty when you know how to use it. She's like 5'4. 109 is her ideal weight.
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #38
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
For easter we had Leg of Lamb with the normal 'fixins'. 20K is plenty when you know how to use it. She's like 5'4. 109 is her ideal weight.
Its amazing what you can buy with a bridge card these days.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #39
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,943
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Its amazing what you can buy with a bridge card these days.
Nope. Didn't use that on Easter Dinner. Tapped it out with pizza and booze.
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #40
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,694
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Nope. Didn't use that on Easter Dinner. Tapped it out with pizza and booze.
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.28978 seconds with 80 queries