LOL....damn hippies, smoked out a cheby yesterday - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #1
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...
 
gotsand?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-06
Location: New Era, MI --- "We passed BFE 35 minutes ago."
Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default LOL....damn hippies, smoked out a cheby yesterday

Got on the highway and moved over to the center lane to pass the car that was in front of me when this half ton chevy hauled ass up behind me and was right on my bumper.

I know where I need to press the go pedal on the old cummins to lug the motor and not kick out of overdrive, he got a pretty good taste of some coal ......saw him waving his hand in front of his face being an ass, so I moved over after my pass and he stepped on it to get around me, when he passed he was holding his nose like it stunk
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #2
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: USA
Posts: 2,213
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

How does that make him a hippie?
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #3
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,289
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsand? View Post
Got on the highway and moved over to the center lane to pass the car that was in front of me when this half ton chevy hauled ass up behind me and was right on my bumper.

I know where I need to press the go pedal on the old cummins to lug the motor and not kick out of overdrive, he got a pretty good taste of some coal ......saw him waving his hand in front of his face being an ass, so I moved over after my pass and he stepped on it to get around me, when he passed he was holding his nose like it stunk
How exactly is someone driving a half ton pick up a hippie?



Is there something else you are leaving out here?
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #4
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...
 
gotsand?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-06
Location: New Era, MI --- "We passed BFE 35 minutes ago."
Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default

if you dont like the sound/smell of a diesel (any diesel) your either gay or a hippie...and he had a female with him.
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #5
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,289
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsand? View Post
if you dont like the sound/smell of a diesel (any diesel) your either gay or a hippie...and he had a female with him.
ummm...ok
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #6
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

You are a tool
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #7
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...
 
gotsand?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-06
Location: New Era, MI --- "We passed BFE 35 minutes ago."
Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
You are a tool
yep the biggest, thanks for pointing that out to me though!
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #8
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 26,361
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Default

I do not understand this thread so I will not be a fan.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #9
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: USA
Posts: 2,213
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsand? View Post
if you dont like the sound/smell of a diesel (any diesel) your either gay or a hippie...and he had a female with him.
good observation.....

I like the smell.. but I dont like when someone pulls out in front of me on the highway to pass someone else.. and there car smells like shit.. funny thing is you probably wasted more gas not downshifting... "rolling coal" is just unburned fuel...
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #10
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...
 
gotsand?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-06
Location: New Era, MI --- "We passed BFE 35 minutes ago."
Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default

I was just merely pointing out my amusement at someone plugging their nose like they could smell the fumes of my truck at 70mph on the highway.....that is all. Its the little things....
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #11
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...
 
gotsand?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-06
Location: New Era, MI --- "We passed BFE 35 minutes ago."
Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
good observation.....

I like the smell.. but I dont like when someone pulls out in front of me on the highway to pass someone else.. and there car smells like shit.. funny thing is you probably wasted more gas not downshifting... "rolling coal" is just unburned fuel...
I didnt pull out in front of him, he was a good 100 yards or so back, he had to be doing 90 to my 65 and that is why he closed the gap so quick.....
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #12
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: USA
Posts: 2,213
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

probably could smell it if you smoked him out like you said you did
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #13
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: USA
Posts: 2,213
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsand? View Post
I didnt pull out in front of him, he was a good 100 yards or so back, he had to be doing 90 to my 65 and that is why he closed the gap so quick.....
so when did it become your responsibility to pull out in front of him when you know hes going way to fast and put him,his girl, yourself, and everyone around in danger?? If he wants to be a dumbass and speed and put lives in danger then thats his choice.. no reason for you to contribute.. you should of waited a extra 3 seconds to pass.
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #14
osteologation
Everyday I'm Shufflin'
 
osteologation's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-31-08
Location: Caro, MI
Posts: 1,709
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
probably could smell it if you smoked him out like you said you did
X2 what a dick move
osteologation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #15
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...
 
gotsand?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-06
Location: New Era, MI --- "We passed BFE 35 minutes ago."
Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
so when did it become your responsibility to pull out in front of him when you know hes going way to fast and put him,his girl, yourself, and everyone around in danger?? If he wants to be a dumbass and speed and put lives in danger then thats his choice.. no reason for you to contribute.. you should of waited a extra 3 seconds to pass.
I guess I should take some driving lessons from you then, because when I went to drivers ed, they left out the part on how to gauge how fast someone is going with a 1-2 second look in the mirror.
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #16
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,997
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Default

this thread is currently bringing the fail
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #17
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...
 
gotsand?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-06
Location: New Era, MI --- "We passed BFE 35 minutes ago."
Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
this thread is currently bringing the fail
I guess we all need one in our lives
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #18
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,586
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsand? View Post
I guess I should take some driving lessons from you then, because when I went to drivers ed, they left out the part on how to gauge how fast someone is going with a 1-2 second look in the mirror.
Yes, you should.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #19
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: USA
Posts: 2,213
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsand? View Post
I guess I should take some driving lessons from you then, because when I went to drivers ed, they left out the part on how to gauge how fast someone is going with a 1-2 second look in the mirror.
You obviously already know how to

"gotsand?: I didnt pull out in front of him, he was a good 100 yards or so back, he had to be doing 90 to my 65 and that is why he closed the gap so quick..... "
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #20
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...
 
gotsand?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-06
Location: New Era, MI --- "We passed BFE 35 minutes ago."
Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
You obviously already know how to

"gotsand?: I didnt pull out in front of him, he was a good 100 yards or so back, he had to be doing 90 to my 65 and that is why he closed the gap so quick..... "
Very good! I did say that, but that was the second time I looked in my mirror, when I INITIALLY looked, he was far enough back for me to merge, and had he been traveling a normal speed there would not have been any problem.....anyone that says they can glance in their mirror to merge and can determine that someone is hauling ass is lying. (keep in mind, key word here is glance)

Anyhow, that's it, not gonna argue anymore, or try and justify anything, I thought it was humorous so I thought I would share....that is all
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.31064 seconds with 80 queries