Porn Hurts Marriage. (Now NSFW) - Page 7 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #121
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,785
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
Default

if i watch in 1080p hi def is it worse for my marrige?

if i watch it on vhs on a 13" black and white is it better?

can i do it till i just need glasses?
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 15th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #122
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosejockey4506 View Post
my post were removed, all i was doing is providing examples of how porn really hurts
Was it necessary? No. Before this last page some of us were actually having a Conversation and I didn't want people to get in trouble looking at something like that on accident at work or in front of their kid. I still want them to be able to have a conversation. If they want to look at porn they can gladly search for the NSFW threads in the pub or the bin.

Joe Jeep - Those are just Disturbing examples. Nothing more, nothing less. Sadly enough, People can be into that stuff. Mostly because they actually do struggle with Porn and the more you use porn the more out there they need it to be to 'get off'.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #123
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,577
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
Dirty is spot on.

Religion is an opinion, a belief, a faith. It is not a fact.
It is a fact to those who have faith; you're no different than the Christians you complain about if you don't see this. Telling someone with faith that their religion is made up is no different than Christians saying other religions are fake.

I don't have faith, but I'm not about to write off Christianity as B.S. because I don't believe.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #124
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,714
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Some people can't stop talking about sex.......


A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on.
They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first,
But her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following:

Emma come first.
Den I come.
Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more! ..
Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice.
Then I come one lasta time.'

The lady can't take this anymore,
"You foul- mouthed sex obsessed pig!"
She retorted indignantly.

'In this country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives!"

'Hey, coola down lady,' said the man, 'Whooza talkin' about sex?
I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell ' Mississippi '..
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #125
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,232
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Was it necessary? No. Before this last page some of us were actually having a Conversation and I didn't want people to get in trouble looking at something like that on accident at work or in front of their kid. I still want them to be able to have a conversation. If they want to look at porn they can gladly search for the NSFW threads in the pub or the bin.

Joe Jeep - Those are just Disturbing examples. Nothing more, nothing less. Sadly enough, People can be into that stuff. Mostly because they actually do struggle with Porn and the more you use porn the more out there they need it to be to 'get off'.
proof to back up this claim please???
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #126
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,126
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
proof to back up this claim please???
You really don't need proof. You need to experiment on yourself and use porn to get yourself off for an extended period of time, like a few years and then try to have a relationship with a women. It will be foreign to you. You will have gotten accustomed to getting yourself off. Your hand will be normal and a vagina will be abnormal.
Proof can also be found in the book of Genisis. Adam and Eve. God gave Adam a mate so he would not be alone. He was to populate the world with a women not his imagination and right hand.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #127
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,232
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
You really don't need proof. You need to experiment on yourself and use porn to get yourself off for an extended period of time, like a few years and then try to have a relationship with a women. It will be foreign to you. You will have gotten accustomed to getting yourself off. Your hand will be normal and a vagina will be abnormal.
Proof can also be found in the book of Genisis. Adam and Eve. God gave Adam a mate so he would not be alone. He was to populate the world with a women not his imagination and right hand.
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #128
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,440
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

If you are Christian and you want to believe porn can hurt a marriage, don't watch porn. If you are Christian and you want to limit my access to what YOU consider bad, drink bleach.

Note: In all fairness, anybody that wants to control my access to any type of media can also drink bleach.

Special note: If you have a background in chemisty and feel the need to limit my access to any type of media, drink a solution of sodium hypochlorite.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #129
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
proof to back up this claim please???
Why does my porn use Escalate A Secular site with a neurobiologist explaining it. If you want to argue the science, You'll have to take it up with him. Seems like studying something for 10 years might make you a bit more educated then most.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
If you are Christian and you want to believe porn can hurt a marriage, don't watch porn. If you are Christian and you want to limit my access to what YOU consider bad, drink bleach.

Note: In all fairness, anybody that wants to control my access to any type of media can also drink bleach.

Special note: If you have a background in chemisty and feel the need to limit my access to any type of media, drink a solution of sodium hypochlorite.
I can't stop anybody from doing anything. I'm just putting this information out there for people that want help. Which I have had several PM thanking me for the sermon. I never shoved my opinion down anybodies throat or tried to limit your access to anything. Unless you include Explicit sex pics that HoseJockey put up. I did ask those to be removed. Sorry if that restricted your access. I hear there is a nudie thread in the bin though.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #130
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,785
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
Default

i have hurt my self with porn, but now i have a rabbit fur mitten and its all better!

you might not want to mention that you asked to have nude pictures removed from this thread.
many people find that is a good reason to post a fresh one every couple minutes. jmho
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #131
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,232
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
You really don't need proof. You need to experiment on yourself and use porn to get yourself off for an extended period of time, like a few years and then try to have a relationship with a women. It will be foreign to you. You will have gotten accustomed to getting yourself off. Your hand will be normal and a vagina will be abnormal.
Proof can also be found in the book of Genisis. Adam and Eve. God gave Adam a mate so he would not be alone. He was to populate the world with a women not his imagination and right hand.
you are an uneducated asshole
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #132
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_jeep View Post
i have hurt my self with porn, but now i have a rabbit fur mitten and its all better!

you might not want to mention that you asked to have nude pictures removed from this thread.
many people find that is a good reason to post a fresh one every couple minutes. jmho
:shakes head: I've been here long enough to know the threat. I'm hoping because it's not directly the pub, people might ease up on it.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #133
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,232
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
:shakes head: I've been here long enough to know the threat. I'm hoping because it's not directly the pub, people might ease up on it.
I'm with you asking for those to be removed...those were down right scary and I'm into some sick shit
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #134
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
You really don't need proof. You need to experiment on yourself and use porn to get yourself off for an extended period of time, like a few years and then try to have a relationship with a women. It will be foreign to you. You will have gotten accustomed to getting yourself off. Your hand will be normal and a vagina will be abnormal.
Proof can also be found in the book of Genisis. Adam and Eve. God gave Adam a mate so he would not be alone. He was to populate the world with a women not his imagination and right hand.
I've been jerking it to porn since I was 13 and I'm still a 2 pump chump.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #135
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,232
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
I've been jerking it to porn since I was 13 and I'm still a 2 pump chump.
do you find yourself getting into the nastery stuff now? I mean science says you start out with cinimax and, end with two girls, one cup
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #136
grnd93
Senior Member
 
grnd93's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-15-08
Location: New Boston, MI
Posts: 750
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
do you find yourself getting into the nastery stuff now? I mean science says you start out with cinimax and, end with two girls, one cup
I think it's actually a cycle...I'm back to cinemax now
grnd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #137
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
do you find yourself getting into the nastery stuff now? I mean science says you start out with cinimax and, end with two girls, one cup
I remember the days when I could get off with a victorias secret catalog. Now I can't even get hard unless there is piss and shit. Animal porn really hits the spot too!
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #138
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,809
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
It is a fact to those who have faith; you're no different than the Christians you complain about if you don't see this. Telling someone with faith that their religion is made up is no different than Christians saying other religions are fake.

I don't have faith, but I'm not about to write off Christianity as B.S. because I don't believe.
I disagree Scoots. Believing something does not make it a fact, it makes it a belief. Facts are things that are known. Whether or not a certain religion is true is something that can't really be known. If it was, it wouldn't require faith. Just trying to clear up some vocabulary. Back to the topic at hand.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #139
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,785
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
:shakes head: I've been here long enough to know the threat. I'm hoping because it's not directly the pub, people might ease up on it.
not a threat, just common sense.
i wont post any pics.

i did not see the pics that were posted, im sure they were hilarious though!

Last edited by joe_jeep; March 16th, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #140
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,440
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I disagree Scoots. Believing something does not make it a fact, it makes it a belief. Facts are things that are known. Whether or not a certain religion is true is something that can't really be known. If it was, it wouldn't require faith. Just trying to clear up some vocabulary. Back to the topic at hand.
Yes and no. Facts are supported by the Scientific Method. Christians believe the Bible is proof unto itself so in their minds the Bible is fact. Granted, it's not buty many Christians believe this.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.35121 seconds with 80 queries