Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 5th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #12261
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,413
iTrader: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsjunk View Post
Don't feel bad. Soon you'll be wondering where you left your pants.
or that he messed in them
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #12262
Kodiak450r
Keep on truckin
 
Kodiak450r's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-14-07
Location: Waterford, MI
Posts: 5,900
iTrader: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl View Post
Stupid headache....stupid guy driving at me head on down wrong side of road....stupid people in the parking ramp.....forgot my lunch, forgot my makeup. Bad Monday
I had a bad day too. almost turned a volkswagen into a smart car. pretty sure the lady shit her pants cuz she pulled right into a gas station near the bathrooms. Pull out in front of me i'll make sure you get a new car.
__________________
"I don't have pet peeves, i have major psychotic fucking hatreds" -George Carlin
Kodiak450r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #12263
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 4,391
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
Congratulations land baron. Hope you didn't overpay
Nope there was a lot of bidding, but we still got it well under what it's worth. Sad thing the old owner only owed 3k in taxes. He at one point owned all the property we now do, he paid close to 120k for the land and spent over 20k on the building.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #12264
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,023
iTrader: (41)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Nope there was a lot of bidding, but we still got it well under what it's worth. Sad thing the old owner only owed 3k in taxes. He at one point owned all the property we now do, he paid close to 120k for the land and spent over 20k on the building.
Pm me the address and weekends you are not there
firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #12265
amc78cj7
Senior Member
 
amc78cj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 5,341
iTrader: (8)
What comes to your mind when you read this title?


Michigan State University - SPARTANS
Anyone check out the World Dwarf Games at MSU this weekend? Here's a recap of the kickoff: http://bit.ly/1cDc40v
__________________
I'm not quoting idiots who promote unsafe recovery strap techniques anymore. :miff:
amc78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #12266
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 17,468
iTrader: (155)
Beer
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #12267
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 4,391
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
Pm me the address and weekends you are not there
Lol. Don't you do auto body work? Paint my wrangler and you can go up there whenever you want.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #12268
Silver Bullet
Livin the American Dream
 
Silver Bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: Westland, MI
Posts: 3,712
iTrader: (4)
That would definately be a tempting offer. Wish I knew how to paint.
Silver Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #12269
BlooMule
LENORE!!!
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Peggy's underwear drawer
Posts: 23,271
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
That would definately be a tempting offer. Wish I knew how to paint.
Might be worth learning.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #12270
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 4,391
iTrader: (6)
There's coons in my trees Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375790256.592230.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	109031
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #12271
Lousypirate
Bud Light Man of Genius
 
Lousypirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-11-08
Location: Norton Shores 49441
Posts: 8,590
iTrader: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Thats it!! A really fun little irish bar..

There's a snake in my boot

Edit: I quoted above post, not something cc said...
__________________
77 Chevy K30 partout thread
94 12v dually partout



Have you given your life up to traction lately?
Lousypirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #12272
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 7,995
iTrader: (10)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
You think English is easy??

1) The bandage was wound around the wound.

2) The farm was used to produce produce.

3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.

4) We must polish the Polish furniture..

5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.

6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert..

7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.

A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.

9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.

10) I did not object to the object.

11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.

12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.

13) They were too close to the door to close it.

14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.

15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.

16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear..

19) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.

20) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

Let’s face it – English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant, nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France . Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig..

And why is it that writers write but fingers don’t fing, grocers don’t groce and hammers don’t ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth, beeth? One goose, 2 geese. So one moose, 2 meese? One index, 2 indices? Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend? If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? Sometimes I think all the English speakers should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane. In what language do people recite at a play and play at a recital? Ship by truck and send cargo by ship? Have noses that run and feet that smell?

How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out and in which, an alarm goes off by going on.

English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the creativity of the human race, which, of course, is not a race at all. That is why, when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible.

PS. – Why doesn't ‘Buick’ rhyme with ‘quick’ ?
MonkeyBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #12273
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,293
iTrader: (26)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz View Post
You think English is easy??

1) The bandage was wound around the wound.

2) The farm was used to produce produce.

3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.

4) We must polish the Polish furniture..

5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.

6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert..

7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.

A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.

9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.

10) I did not object to the object.

11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.

12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.

13) They were too close to the door to close it.

14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.

15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.

16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear..

19) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.

20) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

Let’s face it – English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant, nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France . Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig..

And why is it that writers write but fingers don’t fing, grocers don’t groce and hammers don’t ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth, beeth? One goose, 2 geese. So one moose, 2 meese? One index, 2 indices? Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend? If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? Sometimes I think all the English speakers should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane. In what language do people recite at a play and play at a recital? Ship by truck and send cargo by ship? Have noses that run and feet that smell?

How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out and in which, an alarm goes off by going on.

English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the creativity of the human race, which, of course, is not a race at all. That is why, when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible.

PS. – Why doesn't ‘Buick’ rhyme with ‘quick’ ?
I speak 'Merican!
__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #12274
GREASYHANDS
Bloody Knuckles
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Nunica
Posts: 11,623
iTrader: (27)
Butt punch
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
2 old xj's
Meow
GREASYHANDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #12275
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,293
iTrader: (26)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREASYHANDS View Post
Butt punch
Requires lots of Crisco.
__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #12276
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Big Rapids, MI
Posts: 4,646
iTrader: (20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz View Post

PS. – Why doesn't ‘Buick’ rhyme with ‘quick’ ?

It does depending on your ethnicity and if your from the south

Q - i c k
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #12277
Padilen
Senior Member
 
Padilen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-12
Location: LeRoy Michigan
Posts: 1,347
iTrader: (0)
And hillbilly and redneck have nothing to do with people from southern US mountainous area's.
Hillbilly was a term for Michigan farmers(billies) taught to place seeds in mounds by Indians.
Redneck was a term for farmers, field workers, share cropper's. because you could see they labored in the sun by the backs of their necks.
Padilen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #12278
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,413
iTrader: (11)
Wonder how far you will get to the end of this video lol unreal bs

Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #12279
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Wonder how far you will get to the end of this video lol unreal bs

Best Of Black Bike Week 2013 , Myrtle Beach - YouTube
Your tax dollars at work.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #12280
BlooMule
LENORE!!!
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Peggy's underwear drawer
Posts: 23,271
iTrader: (12)
Can we ban anyone that posts a video longer than one minute?
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
alex456123is a homo, alex456123isghey, dirtygirl thinks im hot, greasyhands licks balls, jbsjunklicksmyballz, just sayin, kickstand is a douche, kickstand is ghey, lol ss reads the tags, meballs, meepmeep, meow?, report that post!, skin that dog!!, slipperyshithole, squashemdead, ss has jobs., steveo = prison bitch, steveo is an asshole, steveo is awesome, steveo is still learking, steveo sucks cock!, steveo_sandusky, touches little boys, whyhesgreasyhands

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.51955 seconds with 52 queries