Random Thoughts - Page 1078 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 10th, 2014, 09:35 PM   #21541
fordbronco
I'm eating my dessert.
 
fordbronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-22-11
Location: Marlette/Flint
Posts: 5,118
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Pics?
fordbronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 10th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #21542
89Laredo
Senior Member
 
89Laredo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-09-09
Location: Iowa
Posts: 2,958
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to 89Laredo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl View Post
No joke

Cleaning at work, just about to go into a restroom....man walks up and asks if he can use it before I clean it, I let him by and wait.

About 10mins later I'm just about to leave when I heard grunting and then a few seconds later he comes out rubbing his junk and grinning saying sorry he had to take care of buisness, then winks and grabs himself again....



Wtf!




:D
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
All I want to do is smoke meth, fuck my sister, and hang myself with a belt.
89Laredo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 04:26 AM   #21543
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
grumpy old woman
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 16,634
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Nap time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
When cheese wiz is left in the tip of the can it because a rock hard cheese plug. So if you are too tall you should duck when you walk down the stairs. If you don't you can get a parking ticket.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 05:04 AM   #21544
BigBird
Duck Shootin' Wheelerer!!
 
BigBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-08
Location: Soo, Ontario
Posts: 5,130
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Is it ever going to warm up???
__________________
Cheap Thrills Off Road
Member of Team FSU!!!
BigBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 05:07 AM   #21545
jhnyquest
goof ball
 
jhnyquest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-26-08
Location: West Olive
Posts: 26,134
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
Is it ever going to warm up???
Maybe next year.
__________________
...
jhnyquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 05:37 AM   #21546
jbsjunk
Meow
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 14,631
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Day After Tomorrow.
jbsjunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:05 AM   #21547
8PTBUCK
Stuntman Mike
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,546
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Default

I have a marine buddy who went into the career planners office to begin his re-enlistment package only to find out there are no more spaces left. He asked about extending and they said no go.
__________________


@shanelee78 - "stay classy!"
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:10 AM   #21548
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
I have a marine buddy who went into the career planners office to begin his re-enlistment package only to find out there are no more spaces left. He asked about extending and they said no go.
The joys of the military standing down from a war posture.

If he's moving back here... do him a favor and hook him up with whatever job you can as soon as he gets back.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:13 AM   #21549
8PTBUCK
Stuntman Mike
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,546
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
The joys of the military standing down from a war posture.

If he's moving back here... do him a favor and hook him up with whatever job you can as soon as he gets back.
I feel bad for him. I've known for for about 5 years and the Marines is the only thing he ever really knew. He was born to serve. I don't think he expected his service to end so soon.

I wish I had connections for him. Maybe I can dig something up for him.
__________________


@shanelee78 - "stay classy!"
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:18 AM   #21550
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
I feel bad for him. I've known for for about 5 years and the Marines is the only thing he ever really knew. He was born to serve. I don't think he expected his service to end so soon.

I wish I had connections for him. Maybe I can dig something up for him.
I know exactly how he feels. Sometimes it's just not in the cards and the longer it takes for him to accept it... the harder it will be for him. At least he has a buddy who understands (at least in a way) what he's about to go through. Being ejected from a life you love due to things beyond your own circumstances can mess you up pretty bad. Be there for him and help him through it... no matter how bad it gets.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #21551
8PTBUCK
Stuntman Mike
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,546
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I know exactly how he feels. Sometimes it's just not in the cards and the longer it takes for him to accept it... the harder it will be for him. At least he has a buddy who understands (at least in a way) what he's about to go through. Being ejected from a life you love due to things beyond your own circumstances can mess you up pretty bad. Be there for him and help him through it... no matter how bad it gets.
I mean I know he's glad he's coming home and all, with you know, missing all the fun Waterford has to offer....

I actually think he is okay, just by going off of his FB posts. But without talking to him, you really can't tell.

He is infantry right now. He said he was going into MARSOC but there weren't anymore spots at A & S with his time left in and he couldn't extend. Recon he would end up in Oki most likely and he doesn't have a high enough GT for EOD.

I literally have no idea what any of that means, except for he couldn't extend his time

You and Chad and probably pick it apart better than I can
__________________


@shanelee78 - "stay classy!"
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:25 AM   #21552
8PTBUCK
Stuntman Mike
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,546
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Default

I bought a case of beer and drank it obama self.
__________________


@shanelee78 - "stay classy!"
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:27 AM   #21553
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
I mean I know he's glad he's coming home and all, with you know, missing all the fun Waterford has to offer....

I actually think he is okay, just by going off of his FB posts. But without talking to him, you really can't tell.

He is infantry right now. He said he was going into MARSOC but there weren't anymore spots at A & S with his time left in and he couldn't extend. Recon he would end up in Oki most likely and he doesn't have a high enough GT for EOD.

I literally have no idea what any of that means, except for he couldn't extend his time

You and Chad and probably pick it apart better than I can
He may seem okay now but he won't be. Trust me man. Give him a great welcome home party and get him reintegrated with some good people up here.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #21554
Padilen
Senior Member
 
Padilen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-12
Location: LeRoy Michigan
Posts: 1,750
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
Is it ever going to warm up???

Please be more specific, what location?
Here in Michigan- not likely.
Padilen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #21555
8PTBUCK
Stuntman Mike
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,546
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
He may seem okay now but he won't be. Trust me man. Give him a great welcome home party and get him reintegrated with some good people up here.
For sure. I think I read he said (that rhymed) he will be home in a few months.

I feel bad for him because that's all he ever wanted to do. When I went to his open house after graduation, I think on his picture board, he was a soldier for like 10 years in a row for Halloween

What I don't agree with, but still support, is the guys I went to high school with that lived life a couple years after, found out they sucked at it, then joined the Army. Don't get me wrong, I still support them and appreciated their sacrifices, but why do it as a way out? Maybe some people just don't have anything going on and just join the service.
__________________


@shanelee78 - "stay classy!"
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #21556
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Times are tough. Military service can do a lot to improve (or destroy) someone's life and future. Dreezy is looking at enlisting in the National Guard to improve things for himself. Not a single thing wrong with that.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:44 AM   #21557
8PTBUCK
Stuntman Mike
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,546
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Times are tough. Military service can do a lot to improve (or destroy) someone's life and future. Dreezy is looking at enlisting in the National Guard to improve things for himself. Not a single thing wrong with that.
I guess the guys that I saw join after high school were the dropouts and guys who I saw going to jail anyway. I guess if it turned their life around and gave them a good direction, there's nothing wrong with that. Good for Dreezy. I saw that.
__________________


@shanelee78 - "stay classy!"
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 08:51 AM   #21558
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,124
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
I guess the guys that I saw join after high school were the dropouts and guys who I saw going to jail anyway. I guess if it turned their life around and gave them a good direction, there's nothing wrong with that. Good for Dreezy. I saw that.
Graduated in 79. The people I knew who were enlisting were the ones who were failing in life. There was no military actions going on that had any public support, so there was no interest in joining.

Times sure have changed.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 09:06 AM   #21559
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,461
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Anchorage, AK its currently 6 degs outside

Gaylord, mi its currently -17.

Wtf is wrong with this picture?
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #21560
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 7,296
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecarlo33 View Post
Anchorage, AK its currently 6 degs outside

Gaylord, mi its currently -17.

Wtf is wrong with this picture?

Thanks al gore
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
alex456123is a homo, alex456123isghey, cc is gay as aids, dirtygirl thinks im hot, douchy douchbag, i reported myself, jbsjunklicksmyballz, just sayin, kickstand is a douche, kickstand is ghey, lol ss reads the tags, meballs, meow?, report that post!, shanelee78isgay, skin that dog!!, slipperyshithole, steveo = prison bitch, steveo is an asshole, steveo is awesome, steveo is still learking, steveo sucks cock!, steveo_sandusky, touches little boys, whyhesgreasyhands

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.56086 seconds with 81 queries