Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old December 15th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #21
willdorf
Dude VonDudenstein
 
willdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-11
Location: Croton, MI
Posts: 308
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

lol. well if he doesn't go until august why the hell would you keep sayin how you almost went???? get a clue kid. it's not cool to brag to alot of people who have served that you are trying to go
willdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #22
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,401
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdorf View Post
lol. well if he doesn't go until august why the hell would you keep sayin how you almost went???? get a clue kid. it's not cool to brag to alot of people who have served that you are trying to go
He's just waiting for the Marines to accept openly gay recruits.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 11:38 AM   #23
willdorf
Dude VonDudenstein
 
willdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-11
Location: Croton, MI
Posts: 308
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

ooooo, now it all makes sense! wait til he gets there and sees that he won't be slaying dragons with a sword or climbing mountains with marines flashing through it.

Last edited by willdorf; December 15th, 2011 at 11:45 AM.
willdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #24
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,312
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
I find it extremely entertaining. More so your level of hatred for the kid. I just like being a dick to him because it gets him all riled up.

That's true. But how long will he be gone before he flakes out? A week?
I've no hatred for the kid. It's amazing to watch how many people control his reactions. I control him, just as you do.

AJ will stay in boot camp for at least 5 weeks before he flakes. And if he doesn't flake, something he did that didn't get reported will catch up to him during boot camp, and they will remove him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I do drive a jeep and I have puffed a peter maybe once or twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #25
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,183
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaguy View Post
I've no hatred for the kid. It's amazing to watch how many people control his reactions. I control him, just as you do.

AJ will stay in boot camp for at least 5 weeks before he flakes. And if he doesn't flake, something he did that didn't get reported will catch up to him during boot camp, and they will remove him.
I forget. Did his thievery ever end in something legal? Or just a constant tongue lashing from people on the board?

How lax are they on shit you did when you were younger?
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:46 PM   #26
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,312
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

If he has anything that ended in legal skillets, and wasn't discharged or properly communicated to his recruiter, then if it surfaces it will kill his chances for boot camp. It's considered an integrity issue, and they don't play. There is no time limit for being stupid, no matter how young. You can get waivers signed where basically the Corps says "oh, you shoplifted as a young child? Thank you for telling us, and because you were honest, we will overlook it now."

If anything is brought to light later, and there is no record of it being brought to light by AJ, it can cause a lot of problems.

As far as his thievery, I believe he posted here that he got caught and served some community service time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I do drive a jeep and I have puffed a peter maybe once or twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #27
willdorf
Dude VonDudenstein
 
willdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-11
Location: Croton, MI
Posts: 308
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

When I went in 05 they were letting alot of people in with waivers because of Iraq being pretty hot. But hell we had a kid get kicked out 6 weeks into training because the piss tests you take when you first get there came back and he popped for pot. One of the funniest thigns I saw when he was trying to say he didn't smoke, but his g/f did and blew it in his mouth when he was drunk
willdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:51 PM   #28
willdorf
Dude VonDudenstein
 
willdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-11
Location: Croton, MI
Posts: 308
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

tsaguy hit the nail on the head
willdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #29
hosejockey4506
Visiting Admin
 
hosejockey4506's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: fenton
Posts: 8,757
iTrader: (42)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

i commented on his video now he is commenting on all of mine haha, i say we mass post on his videos
__________________
one of Michigans 99% er club.
hosejockey4506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:37 PM   #30
marshall
locally famous
 
marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-11
Location: mayville MI
Posts: 2,924
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosejockey4506 View Post
i commented on his video now he is commenting on all of mine haha, i say we mass post on his videos
your comments were pretty stupid. think that shit out before posting.
marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:41 PM   #31
hosejockey4506
Visiting Admin
 
hosejockey4506's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: fenton
Posts: 8,757
iTrader: (42)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
your comments were pretty stupid. think that shit out before posting.
your post are pretty stupid think that shit out before posting
__________________
one of Michigans 99% er club.
hosejockey4506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #32
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,183
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
your comments were pretty stupid. think that shit out before posting.
gl4x4 infractions? - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest


Glass houses...glass houses...
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:38 PM   #33
jeepinmichguy
WALMART WOLVERINE
 
jeepinmichguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-22-09
Location: Lillian, Alabama
Posts: 384
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I'd buy one.
jeepinmichguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #34
marshall
locally famous
 
marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-11
Location: mayville MI
Posts: 2,924
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
but mine are funny

just noticed they were all removed from youtube
marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 04:31 PM   #35
AJ Hall
Jacked up Chevy
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: White Lake, Michigan
Posts: 1,898
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaguy View Post
If he has anything that ended in legal skillets, and wasn't discharged or properly communicated to his recruiter, then if it surfaces it will kill his chances for boot camp. It's considered an integrity issue, and they don't play. There is no time limit for being stupid, no matter how young. You can get waivers signed where basically the Corps says "oh, you shoplifted as a young child? Thank you for telling us, and because you were honest, we will overlook it now."


If anything is brought to light later, and there is no record of it being brought to light by AJ, it can cause a lot of problems.

As far as his thievery, I believe he posted here that he got caught and served some community service time.
I told the recruiter and everyone else everything ive ever got down to traffic tickets and a disorderly conduct ticket. Ive already talk to a FBI investigator she said everything is perfect fine and they still cleared me to. I was put on YTA for the trouble I got it which I completed without a problem and all I had was fines and probation no community service.
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #36
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,018
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Disorderly conduct too??


Nice avitar.


Thank you for your service!!
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #37
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,312
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Disorderly conduct too??


Nice avitar.


Thank you for your service!!
He hasn't served yet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I do drive a jeep and I have puffed a peter maybe once or twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 07:47 PM   #38
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,401
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaguy View Post
He hasn't served yet.
I think Mr. Green Card was referring to the 'service' GayJ provided at the rest stop.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #39
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I hope gay j gets nigga raped.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #40
AJ Hall
Jacked up Chevy
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: White Lake, Michigan
Posts: 1,898
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Was passed out in bed and my frirend left the surrond sound on in my apartment and people called. Idk how i didnt hear it but they wrote me a disorderly conduct ticket for it and i got it in the mail. Funny shit. Cop was a idiot. Even the judge laughed.
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.23423 seconds with 51 queries