Crawl Canada Video - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Pictures and Video A forum for 4x4 related photos and videos

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:21 PM   #21
Tab
Senior Member
 
Tab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Freeland, mi
Posts: 4,807
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

That blue buggy certainly has some snort to it! Good shots of the harder side of Helmet hill too.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:40 PM   #22
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,175
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

how do you figure that is the harder side? the right is actually alot steeper it is just more forgiving if you don't make it. the whole damn hill is all about being commited and staying in it...you can show us how easy the right is this weekend. make sure and get video.

awesome video jake. your damn good at making these.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:43 PM   #23
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,175
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

i have looked everywhere for the new crawl.. no luck yet. this is our month.hope john was good to us!!
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 07:40 AM   #24
Mr. Beefy
BFT!
 
Mr. Beefy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-07
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
We checked with your drill sgt before scheduling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
X2

Sorry Beefy...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab View Post
blow it off and leave the country, they won't mind.
It's only my 2nd drill so I don't have any leave time built up
__________________

Dakota Truggy Tons and 43's
07 CTD tow pig With the goodies

Thank you to Jeeperz Creeperz Off Road

Cool stuff at Ironman Offroad
Mr. Beefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:29 AM   #25
tweak
Are we there yet?
 
tweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Auburn, Mi
Posts: 1,925
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
how do you figure that is the harder side? the right is actually alot steeper it is just more forgiving if you don't make it. the whole damn hill is all about being commited and staying in it...you can show us how easy the right is this weekend. make sure and get video.

awesome video jake. your damn good at making these.

We should have lots of video of helmet hill! Tab said he's running up the hard side in reverse.
__________________
83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane/HEI, Fiberglass body, SOA, 4.88's locked front and rear
GLFWDA Land Use Committee Chairman
Tri-City Trail Riders President
www.glfwda.org - support the sport
www.ironmanoffroad.com
tweak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 11:53 AM   #26
Bccrtr
Just bump it !
 
Bccrtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-17-07
Location: T.C. MI.
Posts: 328
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Bccrtr Send a message via Yahoo to Bccrtr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
i have looked everywhere for the new crawl.. no luck yet. this is our month.hope john was good to us!!
I know what it looks like nanana.....

Great job LJ I will send it to John. He might want to put it up on the web site
Bccrtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 04:21 PM   #27
Mud'N'Truck
I'll Finsh One, One Day
 
Mud'N'Truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-06
Location: Interlochen, Michigan
Posts: 2,340
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Thanks everyone, def alot of time into making a 9min video Def happy with way it came out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCOLuke View Post
Looks good L / J . John you better step it up.
Yea John You get to take care of all the loonie video, set the bar high for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired View Post
Very nice video. How did you like that software?
Actully really liked it, i had always used windows movie maker before but wouldnt work with my new camera. This program was pretty similar to wmm but has alot more editing options. Def liked it alot better then wmm. Its free to download but to activate it and get rid of the water mark on the screen, its $59 for lifetime or $39 for a year plus i think that includes the other programs they offer. Ill just have to start saving up to activate, should just take $1 donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bccrtr View Post
I know what it looks like nanana.....

Great job LJ I will send it to John. He might want to put it up on the web site
I posted it on there facebook page and he seen it there and replyed
Mud'N'Truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 04:41 PM   #28
CHEVYRCKS
Ghetto Krawler
 
CHEVYRCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Lansing,Mi
Posts: 4,410
iTrader: (27)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

CHEVYRCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 04:49 PM   #29
Mud'N'Truck
I'll Finsh One, One Day
 
Mud'N'Truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-06
Location: Interlochen, Michigan
Posts: 2,340
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevotass View Post
bad asss video. put it up on pirate to get some good exposure for curlys park
Was gonna post it over there but wasnt sure what section to post it in.
Mud'N'Truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:32 PM   #30
mybluetoy
4-wheel 4-life
 
mybluetoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 928
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud'N'Truck View Post
Thanks everyone, def alot of time into making a 9min video Def happy with way it came out



Yea John You get to take care of all the loonie video, set the bar high for ya

Nice vids Jacob, just wish I had some video of you guys wheeling

I guess I could put something together, no worries Erin your safe. So Jacob did you not see any of the clips, what are you looking for, a highlight clip?
mybluetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:37 PM   #31
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!
 
CheapThrillB2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-06
Location: Middleville, MI
Posts: 31,000
iTrader: (61)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud'N'Truck View Post


Actully really liked it, i had always used windows movie maker before but wouldnt work with my new camera. This program was pretty similar to wmm but has alot more editing options. Def liked it alot better then wmm. Its free to download but to activate it and get rid of the water mark on the screen, its $59 for lifetime or $39 for a year plus i think that includes the other programs they offer. Ill just have to start saving up to activate, should just take $1 donations
Link?

I liked using wmm prior to windows 7, but the wmm for 7 blows nuts in comparision. I have purchased a few different programs and haven't found one I like yet.
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 07:15 PM   #32
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,175
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bccrtr View Post
I know what it looks like nanana.....

Great job LJ I will send it to John. He might want to put it up on the web site
i cant wait to see the article clint...i have been calling shawn every day to see if he got it yet. you guys better post the article when you get it. i called the book store by me and told them i want all the magazines they get when they come in. they said they have 12 coming in.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:38 PM   #33
mybluetoy
4-wheel 4-life
 
mybluetoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 928
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCOLuke View Post
Looks good L / J . John you better step it up.
I'll see what I can do
mybluetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:58 PM   #34
southofsanity
Senior Member
 
southofsanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-23-07
Location: sault ontario
Posts: 530
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

looks great, was a great time i'm playing tommorow and sat should be a blast
southofsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #35
Mud'N'Truck
I'll Finsh One, One Day
 
Mud'N'Truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-06
Location: Interlochen, Michigan
Posts: 2,340
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
Link?

I liked using wmm prior to windows 7, but the wmm for 7 blows nuts in comparision. I have purchased a few different programs and haven't found one I like yet.
Agreed, when i got my new computer they said it came with a nice editing program, come to find out it was what your talkin about.

Heres the link. If you go threw and reg. it, let me know what more you get or if its just removing the watermark
http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Edi...FYIAQAodM2VoAg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluetoy View Post
Nice vids Jacob, just wish I had some video of you guys wheeling

I guess I could put something together, no worries Erin your safe. So Jacob did you not see any of the clips, what are you looking for, a highlight clip?
Im just giving ya a hard time. Was refering to putting together a full video of the loonie run trip like we talked about not the clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by southofsanity View Post
looks great, was a great time i'm playing tommorow and sat should be a blast

Thanks man, cant wait to get back up and do some more wheelin with ya
Mud'N'Truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #36
lososjoyride00
vehicle abuse specialist
 
lososjoyride00's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-07-07
Location: Harrison, mich
Posts: 2,131
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Gives me the itch to start building something else.......
lososjoyride00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #37
Mud'N'Truck
I'll Finsh One, One Day
 
Mud'N'Truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-06
Location: Interlochen, Michigan
Posts: 2,340
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

The cover shot of the issue its covered in
Mud'N'Truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #38
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,919
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

cool
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #39
tweak
Are we there yet?
 
tweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Auburn, Mi
Posts: 1,925
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud'N'Truck View Post
The cover shot of the issue its covered in
Was looking for this issue at the bookstore this week but could not find it. ONly had the Sept/Oct issue.

Guess I need to break down and subscribe to it.

Noticed in the Sept/Oct issue that they had a picture of Curly's tattoo. They must have took that pic when they were in Canada this summer.
__________________
83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane/HEI, Fiberglass body, SOA, 4.88's locked front and rear
GLFWDA Land Use Committee Chairman
Tri-City Trail Riders President
www.glfwda.org - support the sport
www.ironmanoffroad.com
tweak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #40
Mud'N'Truck
I'll Finsh One, One Day
 
Mud'N'Truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-06
Location: Interlochen, Michigan
Posts: 2,340
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak View Post
Was looking for this issue at the bookstore this week but could not find it. ONly had the Sept/Oct issue.

Guess I need to break down and subscribe to it.

Noticed in the Sept/Oct issue that they had a picture of Curly's tattoo. They must have took that pic when they were in Canada this summer.
Im subscribed and havnt gotten mine yet, thats just picture from there site. Yea theres a couple different pictures of our group in the sept oct issue in the random sections. This issue covers the wheelin part of it
Mud'N'Truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.57254 seconds with 80 queries