Do you ever sweat the small stuff? - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 25th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #21
ZOPILOTE
Senior Member
 
ZOPILOTE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Rocky Top
Posts: 304
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Take care of the big stuff, and the small stuff will take care of itself. (paraphrased)
Anybody care to guess the former automotive executive who came up with that gem?
ZOPILOTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 25th, 2006, 09:07 PM   #22
bj house
Senior Member
 
bj house's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-02-06
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Posts: 5,289
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube
No
Not even when your on the pot all day gripping the seat with bare knuckles
bj house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2006, 09:34 PM   #23
Deke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: gheyville
Posts: 2,098
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

youre a redhead female. of course you're nuts.
Deke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2006, 09:38 PM   #24
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 26,361
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke
youre a redhead female. of course you're nuts.
Never suttle are you? :tonka:
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2006, 10:02 PM   #25
amc78cj7
Senior Member
 
amc78cj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 5,354
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

My son came home today with a 98% on a project. I emailed the teach 3 paragraphs why he deserves the other 2%. You tell me.

Of coarse, I am a biochemist. In school we always argued for every point we could get. I'm trying to teach him young.
__________________
I'm not quoting idiots who promote unsafe recovery strap techniques anymore. :miff:
amc78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.10702 seconds with 35 queries