|September 28th, 2006, 09:56 AM||#1|
1994 Ford Ranger Ext. Cab 4.0 5 speed
Well it is time to sell the Ranger since we bought another Vehicle and have too many now.
The specs are: 4.0 v6 with 100,000 miles. 5 speed trans with rebuild 70,000 miles ago. Body has 216,000 miles on it.Extended cab with two pull down rear seats. Rear sliding window. A/C, power windows, power door locks, Explorer Overhead console with temp and compass. Body is metallic Blue
1. Engine replaces at 145,000 miles with 30,000 mile engine. Currently body has 216,000 miles on it.
2. The trans was rebuilt the same time as the engine was replaced.
3. New brakes (pads and rotors) in the front and have new shoes for the back.
4. New bearing on Drivers Side front.
5. One Piece 99 rear Driveshaft
6. Explorer Overhead console with Temp and Compass.
7. Body is in decent shape just starting rust on the bottom of the driver door
8. Bucket Seats
9. New wheel cylinders in the back 1.5 years ago
10. Headman Headers
11. New slave cylinder and clutch master cylinder 1.5 years ago
12. Smalll factory lift so is a bigger Ranger not a small 4 banger type.
13. New ball joint lower driver side 1.5 years ago and ball joints replaced on Passenger side 4 years ago.
14. No rust on floors
15. Tires have about 70% left on the rear. Fronts have some wear from needing alignment. Most Rangers wear in the front.
16. Rear Diff fluid changed 6 months ago and axle looked in great shape inside. No chips or major wear.
1. Needs a new middle leaf spring on driver side
2. Dent in Hood on the passenger side and scratch on middle front of hood.
3. Needs adjuststers for passenger side headlight.
4. Needs drums for the rear
5. Header is not sitting properly on driver side so small leak. No performance affects that I could tell.
6. Probably needs good plug wires, plugs were changed 6 months ago.
7. A/C needs recharging but is the newer 134 not r-12
8. front Bumper needs repainting and rear needs to be replaced.
10. 4wd is not currently working but I am 99% sure it is the shift motor and I will be trying to fix it this weekend. Hubs seem good though although they are the auto hubs.
11. Mirror glass missing from Passenger side mirror.
That is all I can think of right now. Would be a great work truck or if some time put into it a great DD. Body is actually in nice shape other than the hood. Not alot of rust on this one suprisingly.
Asking $2200 obo for it and I have an Explorer auto dimming rear mirror for it as well with harness I never put in and I have new brake shoes in box for the rear I never put in.
I will get pics tonight. Truck has been really good to me the last 5 years we have had it, but I am moving on to my XJ so it has to go.
Last edited by 94lt1; October 6th, 2006 at 09:03 AM.