|October 13th, 2011, 12:22 PM||#1|
1992 Dodge Ramcharger Canyon Sport 4x4.. Loaded. $7400
1992 Dodge Ramcharger Canyon Sport 4x4
5.2 Magnum V8 Engine
K&N Air Cleaner Kit
LOADED PW,PL,Tilt,Sun Roof,Rear Defrost,Rear Vent.
Cruise Control(Not Working)
3.55 Gears, Trac Lock Rear Diff.
Alarm System with Remote Start and Keyless Entry.
All new parts listed below.......
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN Components:
- Hughes Performance Intake Gasket Repair Kit
- Complete Tune Up..Plugs,wires, Cap , Rotor.etc..
- Double Roller Timing Chain & Gears Set
- Water Pump Housing
- Belts & Hoses
- Idler Pulley
- Fuel Pump/Sending unit
- Complete Exhaust System
- Rear Axle Carrier & Bearings
- Rear Axle Outer Bearings & Seals
- Rear Driveshaft Rebuilt & Balanced by Dynotech
- Rear Drivshaft U-Joints
- Front Drive Shaft U-Joints
SUSPENSION,STEERING & BRAKE Components:
- 4" All Spring Skyjacker Softride suspension Kit.
- Skyjacker Suspension Hyd Shocks
- Skyjacker Dual Stabilizers
- Front Wheel Bearings & Races
- All Ball Joints
- All Tie Rod Ends
- Front Axel Shaft Ujoints
- Power Steering Gearbox
- Front Brake Calipers & Hardware
- Rear Brake Drums
- Rear Spring Hangers
- Jungle Jims Steering Box Frame kit
- Off Road Design Crossover Steering Setup.
WHEELS & TIRES:
- 33x12.50x15 Pro Comp AT tires. 500Miles
- Summit Racing Soft 8 Aluminum Wheels
- Crager Soft 8 Steels Wheels powder coated white (Extra Set Included)
INT,EXT & STEREO Components:
- Front & Rear Carpet
- Chrome Grill
- Complete FATMAT Car Sound Deadner System
- Kicker Solo Baric L5 10" Subwoofer
- Alpine CDA105 Stereo Head Unit
- Alpine PDX-5 600 Watt 5 Channel Amp
- Alpine RUE-4202 Remote Control
- 2 Sets of JBL P963 6x9's (4 Total)
This truck is 20 Years old and still looks great. NOT PERFECT!. There are flaws. It does have a ton of new parts that are all listed. Rear main leaks afew drops every night. Nothing else leaks. It runs
very nice and gets a whopping 12 to 14 MPG. Starts everytime. Cruise Control and Horn do not work, AC needs a Charge, But the 808 Watt Alpine Stereo will blow your mind. Please look at the list of NEW parts. By "NEW" I am saying within 6 months or newer... For what I am asking this Ramcharger it is well worth it... I am also including Extra parts that I planned on replacing. Front Inner Axle Seals and Valve Seals. Along with an Extra set of Crager Soft 8 Steel Wheels that I just had powder coated.
Asking $6900. OBO PM Me Here or Email email@example.com
or Call 586-242-7221
Last edited by 80mopar; October 19th, 2011 at 06:22 AM.