TO GL4x4...... - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:04 AM   #1
@_'-'
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-20-10
Location: MICHIGAN
Posts: 507
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default TO GL4x4......

Well, I have had my fun with all this BS. I am truely not "that" guy. I just wanted to piss with you all and it was fun. (By the way, I decided this after the initial bashing, ya know, when I went and deleted my posts) So here it is. I would like to offer a formal apology to the members of GL4x4. I am sure that this thread will end up like the others. As far as anyone "not liking me" you don't know me as a person. You know this online name, which is all it is. People in general interpret things that are typed in different ways and form opinions about how they read it and how they interpret it. So, it is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Nuggets - I am honestly sorry that your mother passed. I can not imagine how to handle something like this if one of my parents passed. Your post did intially strike me as being "greedy" I suppose that my interpretation of "my money" is different than yours and you did not mean to convey it that way. Again, different people take things in a different way. This is why I did not post something when I first read it. I wanted to wait till things really got juicy, which I knew they would.

To the rest of the members. I just want to make this clear. I did not come into the forum looking to cause trouble, nor did I come here to be the whipping post. I will however, speak my mind when I am attacked. Which is what started all of this shit. You may pass it off on me, but that is not the reality. Did I play my part, yes. As did the rest you. I never once instigated. The attacks came first, then it snowballed. People on here do not like my opinion on things, whatever, its an opinion! its nether right or wrong. Lets be honest here, I did not come in here and start posting "stupid" things to get this "retard badge" (compared to the other 4 members' posts) This was just a matter of people "not liking me" which is a bunch of BS also, again, you don't know me. I am not some child. It was even stated that because I was not in the "clique" I would be ragged on, which is fine, keep it civil. Its almost like this forum feeds of this type of thing. I have yet to see anyone post up something that would qualify me for this "retard badge" For what, giving my opinion on medical marijuana...? Speaking out against the crowd on the bash fest of another member...? Those are pretty lame reasons, if at all.

Well thats pretty much it, that is my vent/apology and thoughts. I was challanged to be a man. I have done it.

Carry on with the BS, I'm sure the few of you will jump right in.
@_'-' is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #2
dirtygirl
Classy Bitch
 
dirtygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-27-10
Location: G-rap, MI
Posts: 2,283
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
Well, I have had my fun with all this BS. I am truely not "that" guy. I just wanted to piss with you all and it was fun. (By the way, I decided this after the initial bashing, ya know, when I went and deleted my posts) So here it is. I would like to offer a formal apology to the members of GL4x4. I am sure that this thread will end up like the others. As far as anyone "not liking me" you don't know me as a person. You know this online name, which is all it is. People in general interpret things that are typed in different ways and form opinions about how they read it and how they interpret it. So, it is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Nuggets - I am honestly sorry that your mother passed. I can not imagine how to handle something like this if one of my parents passed. Your post did intially strike me as being "greedy" I suppose that my interpretation of "my money" is different than yours and you did not mean to convey it that way. Again, different people take things in a different way. This is why I did not post something when I first read it. I wanted to wait till things really got juicy, which I knew they would.

To the rest of the members. I just want to make this clear. I did not come into the forum looking to cause trouble, nor did I come here to be the whipping post. I will however, speak my mind when I am attacked. Which is what started all of this shit. You may pass it off on me, but that is not the reality. Did I play my part, yes. As did the rest you. I never once instigated. The attacks came first, then it snowballed. People on here do not like my opinion on things, whatever, its an opinion! its nether right or wrong. Lets be honest here, I did not come in here and start posting "stupid" things to get this "retard badge" (compared to the other 4 members' posts) This was just a matter of people "not liking me" which is a bunch of BS also, again, you don't know me. I am not some child. It was even stated that because I was not in the "clique" I would be ragged on, which is fine, keep it civil. Its almost like this forum feeds of this type of thing. I have yet to see anyone post up something that would qualify me for this "retard badge" For what, giving my opinion on medical marijuana...? Speaking out against the crowd on the bash fest of another member...? Those are pretty lame reasons, if at all.

Well thats pretty much it, that is my vent/apology and thoughts. I was challanged to be a man. I have done it.

Carry on with the BS, I'm sure the few of you will jump right in.
I don't feel like reading all the bullshit you spout, I do however find it hilarious that you would start another thread!!!!!!
You sure like the abuse!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
They're not as big in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
I will add dirtygirl to the list of people who posted up their boobies on this site, got flamed, retaliated, won, and now is pretty cool.


That list now includes one person.
dirtygirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:50 AM   #3
@_'-'
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-20-10
Location: MICHIGAN
Posts: 507
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl View Post
I don't feel like reading all the bullshit you spout, I do however find it hilarious that you would start another thread!!!!!!
You sure like the abuse!!!
It is what it is. This is where I'm coming from. If the members of GL4x4 feel it necassary to bash on, I guess thats what is going to happen.
@_'-' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:15 AM   #4
Freak
Wheelin the HD
 
Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-27-07
Location: Portland, TX
Posts: 7,227
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Default

Cliff notes?
__________________
Motors hate me, axles fear me.

I got your jeep thing, now my damn Chevy wont start, and its missing a wheel.
My build: http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=206107
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:17 AM   #5
unclebeaner
can you hear the banjos?
 
unclebeaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-04-06
Location: Flat Rock 48134
Posts: 9,050
iTrader: (72)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

fuck this im going to watch porn and eat cheetos
unclebeaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:18 AM   #6
dirtygirl
Classy Bitch
 
dirtygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-27-10
Location: G-rap, MI
Posts: 2,283
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebeaner View Post
fuck this im going to watch porn and eat cheetos
WIN
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
They're not as big in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
I will add dirtygirl to the list of people who posted up their boobies on this site, got flamed, retaliated, won, and now is pretty cool.


That list now includes one person.
dirtygirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #7
Asher
Jack stand wheeler
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-08
Location: Metamora,MI
Posts: 249
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Cliff notes?
He likes turtles.
Asher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 03:57 AM   #8
fatboy21
Do it in the mud
 
fatboy21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-04-06
Location: Orion, Mi
Posts: 1,973
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to fatboy21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Cliff notes?
Blah blah blah you made fun of me, I got my pull ups all in a bunch and cried, now I am trying to "apologize" cause I think it will make you guys think I'm cool.

Heres a site that may be a little more his speed getlost4x4.com the admin is as big of a cry baby as he is.
fatboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 04:54 AM   #9
Sfa_Colorado
RIDGEOFFROAD.COM
 
Sfa_Colorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-10
Location: Richland/Kzoo MI
Posts: 1,137
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I think this is the time you cut your losses and get lost with your new 4x4 site
Sfa_Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 05:09 AM   #10
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,030
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Must be you noticed that some of the retarded members on here were starting do dig up info on you?
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 05:26 AM   #11
Suta99
Senior Member
 
Suta99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-09
Location: Leamington/Ontario
Posts: 839
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
Must be you noticed that some of the retarded members on here were starting do dig up info on you?

He probably just started recieving his free tampons and viagra in the mail.
Suta99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 05:49 AM   #12
Mall Wheeler
RIP Collin
 
Mall Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-31-08
Location: Manistee,MI
Posts: 573
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Dude, just going away. Take your ball and go all ready........ We will find another one.... It is ok, if you post your address I will send you some Gay porn in hopes you will stop posting.....
Mall Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 09:07 AM   #13
SizeMatters
Sketchy, Son....
 
SizeMatters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-24-10
Location: Blanchard, MI
Posts: 2,536
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by @_'-' View Post
Well, I've decided that you are all a bunch of meanie butts, and I want you cool guys to include me in gay buttsecks. I am a man, my mommy told me so, so if you do not like it then na na naa boo boo to you. Also I am deeply saddened by this badge that I have procured because you stupid head mods suck at your job.
Fixed.
SizeMatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #14
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

You might want to take your Drama to the other 4x4 site in Michigan... GL4x4 is a Safe Drama free site. No Bashing other members of the site. i love it here then the other 20+ and still growing Michigan 4x4 sites..

Although if MJ was back on the Map i would go there in a Heart beat... (without Dan running it)


So what i am saying is GO AWAY!!! to the other sites. Have your Gay Fun there.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:00 PM   #15
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,326
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by @_'-' View Post
Well, I have had my fun with all this BS. I am truely not "that" guy. I just wanted to piss with you all and it was fun. (By the way, I decided this after the initial bashing, ya know, when I went and deleted my posts) So here it is. I would like to offer a formal apology to the members of GL4x4. I am sure that this thread will end up like the others. As far as anyone "not liking me" you don't know me as a person. You know this online name, which is all it is. People in general interpret things that are typed in different ways and form opinions about how they read it and how they interpret it. So, it is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Nuggets - I am honestly sorry that your mother passed. I can not imagine how to handle something like this if one of my parents passed. Your post did intially strike me as being "greedy" I suppose that my interpretation of "my money" is different than yours and you did not mean to convey it that way. Again, different people take things in a different way. This is why I did not post something when I first read it. I wanted to wait till things really got juicy, which I knew they would.

To the rest of the members. I just want to make this clear. I did not come into the forum looking to cause trouble, nor did I come here to be the whipping post. I will however, speak my mind when I am attacked. Which is what started all of this shit. You may pass it off on me, but that is not the reality. Did I play my part, yes. As did the rest you. I never once instigated. The attacks came first, then it snowballed. People on here do not like my opinion on things, whatever, its an opinion! its nether right or wrong. Lets be honest here, I did not come in here and start posting "stupid" things to get this "retard badge" (compared to the other 4 members' posts) This was just a matter of people "not liking me" which is a bunch of BS also, again, you don't know me. I am not some child. It was even stated that because I was not in the "clique" I would be ragged on, which is fine, keep it civil. Its almost like this forum feeds of this type of thing. I have yet to see anyone post up something that would qualify me for this "retard badge" For what, giving my opinion on medical marijuana...? Speaking out against the crowd on the bash fest of another member...? Those are pretty lame reasons, if at all.

Well thats pretty much it, that is my vent/apology and thoughts. I was challanged to be a man. I have done it.

Carry on with the BS, I'm sure the few of you will jump right in.
You are a head shrinks dream. Must be due to the PTSD of killing a man.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I do drive a jeep and I have puffed a peter maybe once or twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #16
dirtygirl
Classy Bitch
 
dirtygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-27-10
Location: G-rap, MI
Posts: 2,283
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaguy View Post
You are a head shrinks dream. Must be due to the PTSD of killing a man.
OH SNAP!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
They're not as big in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
I will add dirtygirl to the list of people who posted up their boobies on this site, got flamed, retaliated, won, and now is pretty cool.


That list now includes one person.
dirtygirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:10 PM   #17
PCK_4xCustoms
r00t4r3d
 
PCK_4xCustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-08
Location: livonia
Posts: 1,913
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to PCK_4xCustoms
Default

who is this and why do I care again?

Whats with the novel of a first post? Like I'm going to read that.


I'm with unclebeaner, porn and cheetos awaaaayyyy
PCK_4xCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #18
deerebowtie
Unchained
 
deerebowtie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-09
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 1,743
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

^^ bewbies, coffee, and some cream cheese bagel...best friday at work in a long time :)
deerebowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #19
dirtygirl
Classy Bitch
 
dirtygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-27-10
Location: G-rap, MI
Posts: 2,283
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK_4xCustoms View Post
who is this and why do I care again?

Whats with the novel of a first post? Like I'm going to read that.


I'm with unclebeaner, porn and cheetos awaaaayyyy
CLiff NOTES!
douche recieves retard badge, douche attempts to argue the badge and becomes even more retarded proving the need for the badge.

Douche gets banned and makes alterego that is just a varied spelling and continue to flame and spout off bullshit.

When original name is unbanned douche makes half assed apology that he knows no one will take seriously!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
They're not as big in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
I will add dirtygirl to the list of people who posted up their boobies on this site, got flamed, retaliated, won, and now is pretty cool.


That list now includes one person.
dirtygirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #20
XLJetsFan52
Just a good ole' boy
 
XLJetsFan52's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-12-08
Location: Byron Center
Posts: 1,420
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

A was going to accept his apology, even though i have nothing to do with his hissy fit, but i got distracted with the porn and cheetos post. GREAT IDEA btw!
XLJetsFan52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.38287 seconds with 82 queries