|September 19th, 2011, 09:54 AM||#1|
Custom Built 1982 Jeep CJ-7 with Coils and BBC V8
For sale I have a highly modified 1982 Jeep CJ-7 Renegade. This Jeep has been well built and meticulously maintained and performs extremely well on and off-road. Almost everything on this Jeep is new within the last 6 years including a near frame-off restoration by the previous owner. It has been garage kept and has never seen rain. The list of modifications and additions is long and I have receipts for almost everything on the Jeep.
• Chevy Big Block 468 – mildly built with about 400 horsepower
o Holly 750 cfm Double Pumper Carburetor
o March Pulley System
o 3 Core Aluminum Radiator
• Turbo 350 Transmission with a 205 Transfer case, both have less than 1,000 miles on rebuild
• B&M QuickSilver Shifter
• Warn XCL (Extreme Coil Link) Long Arm Suspension with Fox Shocks
o I have never crawled with it but the previous owner had it flexed and it scored an 1198 RTI on a 30 degree ramp.
• Ford 9” Rear Axle with 4.10 gears and locker, Dana 30 Front Axle with 4.10’s
• 36”x15.50”x16” Mickey Thompson MTZ’s on 16”x10” Mickey Thompson Classic Locks – These have less than 100 miles on them.
• GM Disc brakes with stainless steel lines and booster for pressure adjustment
• Custom Stainless Steel Dash with Autometer Cobalt gauges including 5” Tach, 5” Speedometer, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, Water Temperature and Fuel (All Full Sweep gauges)
• Custom Jeep Logoed stainless steering wheel.
• Custom 2” tube full roll cage with ¼” neoprene padding and Rapz covering
• Leather Lumbar Seats with matching rear (rear is a fold and tumble).
• New seat belts, interior trim, carpet, counsel, and chrome fire extinguishers.
• Clear-coated black paint that was freshly painted 6 years ago, there is only one small dent by the rear tailgate.
• All exterior chrome trim is Kentrol and has been put on in the past year including YJ mirrors. The YJ half doors were put on this summer and all components are completely new.
• New Mopar Chrome Grill
• New Bushwhacker Pocket Style Fender Flares
• Warn Rock Sliders
• Comes with a Bestop Super Top and a Safari top.
The Jeep has only been driven as a weekend cruiser with only about 500 miles put on it in the last 5 years due to the family getting larger. The suspension works great, and it will cruise down the highway at 70mph with no issues. It is in near perfect condition with the only known problem is that the windshield wipers don’t work (I never worried about it since it hasn’t seen rain). This is by far the nicest CJ-7 you will find with all the goodies that are ready for anything from crawling to sand dunes. I have close to $40,000 into this Jeep so someone can pick this up for almost half. Asking $24,000. You can contact me with questions at (313) 799-0580.
Last edited by JT82CJ7; October 14th, 2011 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Price Change
|October 2nd, 2011, 05:26 PM||#8|
Join Date: 10-20-10
|October 4th, 2011, 01:39 PM||#9|
|cj, coil over springs, jk, tj, v8|