|August 26th, 2011, 05:36 PM||#1|
Sexy and I know it.
Toyota pick up
I am posting this for a friend of mine.
He has a toyota pick up that is a ready to go wheeler. Here is a break down of what it has.
- Dodge 1 tons front(king pins recently rebuilt) and rear(70 with disk brake conversion) with 5.86 gears.
- Rebuilt chevy 400 bored 30 over with less then 100 hours on it and it has only been ran on propane, comes with the propane set up that has a model e regulator and I believe a vff30 lock off valve. I am unsure of what carburetor is on it.
- Pretty much new 42x14.5x15 iroks on steel rims, only been ran 3 times and have never seen rocks.
- drive train is a 700r4 that works great, np 208 that has a leak but is usable the way it is.
- The lift is comprised of 4 inch lift coils that are meant for a 78 ford and the front end is 3 linked. The rear is 6 inch chevy lift springs that are meant for a 2001 chevy silverado.
It has a cracked windshield and stock toyota seats.
Some extras that come with it are
-dana 70 with 4.88's
- Np 241 passenger drop tcase
- Np 208 tcase.
The rear axle could use new calipers but they work the way they are.
PRICE $3500 Will part out if 2 out of the three major parts are spoken for (Axles, engine, tires)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|