Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 21st, 2011, 10:44 PM   #1
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐
 
wadey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Location: White Lake / Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 1,629
iTrader: (7)
Who wheels at CMU ?

I just transferred to Central and was wondering who wheels up here. So far I haven't seen any stickers or anything more trail worthy than a stock rubi

I don't have a garage, but I have almost all of my tools in my apartment, and I'm willing to help out a fellow wheeler. Just trying to meet new people and pick up a couple new wheeling buddies.

I'll be making a run up to R&V September 16 and 17th if anyone wants to wheel.
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 09:31 AM   #2
Toivo
Feel lucky?
 
Toivo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-24-06
Location: Waterford/Union Lake
Posts: 5,138
iTrader: (13)
no one. everyone at CMU has turned from hilljacks to hipsters and queers.
Toivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:30 AM   #3
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,502
iTrader: (7)
Used to about 5 years ago . . . . illegally in oil city to boot . .
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:00 PM   #4
yyj87
Senior Member
 
yyj87's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-10-10
Location: Traverse city(Silver Lake)
Posts: 1,669
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadey View Post
I just transferred to Central and was wondering who wheels up here. So far I haven't seen any stickers or anything more trail worthy than a stock rubi

I don't have a garage, but I have almost all of my tools in my apartment, and I'm willing to help out a fellow wheeler. Just trying to meet new people and pick up a couple new wheeling buddies.

I'll be making a run up to R&V September 16 and 17th if anyone wants to wheel.
My little bro is there in his wrangler, If you can pry the bottle out of his hand and scare the college floozy off his cock he might go.

red YJ on 33s, Sticker is on the passenger side front 1/4.


Good Luck
yyj87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM   #5
Alex
Senior Member
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-28-09
Location: Shelby twp.
Posts: 279
iTrader: (7)
My girl friend now goes to school up there also, if you want someone to wheel with and or find a place let me know.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 02:55 PM   #6
chetney
Senior Member
 
chetney's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-25-06
Location: Mt Pleasant
Posts: 625
iTrader: (8)
Send a message via Yahoo to chetney
Im in the city of Mt Pleasant, have been wanting to check out that R & V park for awhile now.
chetney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:37 PM   #7
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐
 
wadey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Location: White Lake / Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 1,629
iTrader: (7)
Haha thats a grand total of 3 people

So far my buddy (2fst4u) is coming up with his tj on 35s locked, and my blazer on 35's locked is going too.

Hopefully you guys can get your rigs ready
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:49 PM   #8
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,396
iTrader: (40)
i spent all my time at cmu drinking beer, fighting, and banging girls...oh and I played the shit out of inter-mural sports
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:49 PM   #9
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,423
iTrader: (0)
Check with some of the Indians at the tribe. They can wheel on tribal land.
__________________
reptile610 says:"Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them."

,[____l,
_ -o==o-_
) ()_) ()_)
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:50 PM   #10
fullthrottle
2013 King of da Moustache
 
fullthrottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: flint
Posts: 1,904
iTrader: (40)
Send a message via AIM to fullthrottle
No wheeling.....theyz on strike!
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 09:17 PM   #11
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐
 
wadey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Location: White Lake / Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 1,629
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
i spent all my time at cmu drinking beer, fighting, and banging girls...oh and I played the shit out of inter-mural sports
O there will be plenty of that
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM   #12
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐
 
wadey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Location: White Lake / Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 1,629
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle View Post
No wheeling.....theyz on strike!
Nothing like paying to go to class without a teacher... Then you can hear your teacher out the window chanting about their rights. WTF I paid good money for this??? Wheres my rights?
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2011, 07:51 AM   #13
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,476
iTrader: (87)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
we got a group of about 10 or so that wheel when everyones junk is running and driving. a few of them are on the site. blackout, stump jumper, chevy racer when hes up here on the weekends, and the rest of em dont come to the site.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:28 PM   #14
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐
 
wadey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Location: White Lake / Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 1,629
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat_Black View Post
we got a group of about 10 or so that wheel when everyones junk is running and driving. a few of them are on the site. blackout, stump jumper, chevy racer when hes up here on the weekends, and the rest of em dont come to the site.
Cool do you guys want to wheel on sep 17th?

Just found out that Chetney is in on the R&V run
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:38 PM   #15
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,476
iTrader: (87)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadey View Post
Cool do you guys want to wheel on sep 17th?

Just found out that Chetney is in on the R&V run
ill ask the crew tomorrow but im sure ill be up for a run.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:59 PM   #16
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐
 
wadey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Location: White Lake / Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 1,629
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat_Black View Post
ill ask the crew tomorrow but im sure ill be up for a run.
Alright man let me know
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:38 AM   #17
BeaverTown
Cuck Fancer
 
BeaverTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-19-09
Location: Hemlock, MI
Posts: 1,300
iTrader: (17)
Send a message via Yahoo to BeaverTown
I'm not far from you either, just 7 or so miles south. I'd probably be down for a trip to R&V on the 17th, it's my birthday. That is if you don't mind wheeling with someone that is out of college and one year away from thirty.
BeaverTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 03:38 AM   #18
Blackjackbender
.
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Plymouth
Posts: 5,474
iTrader: (5)
became a web wheeler when i went to CMU.
Blackjackbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #19
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,476
iTrader: (87)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverTown View Post
I'm not far from you either, just 7 or so miles south. I'd probably be down for a trip to R&V on the 17th, it's my birthday. That is if you don't mind wheeling with someone that is out of college and one year away from thirty.
blackout is the youngest in our group at 24. lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #20
Weasal
Better than Newbie
 
Weasal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-30-06
Location: Mt Pleasant, MI
Posts: 2,826
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjackbender View Post
became a web wheeler when i went to CMU.
x2

Most lifted vehicles within Mt. Pleasant are only lifted by douchebags to show their douchebag friends how awesome they are.

You'll have to find 'townies' from bordering townships for some actual off-roading.
Weasal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.17767 seconds with 50 queries