Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Who wheels at CMU ?

4K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  wadey 
#1 ·
I just transferred to Central and was wondering who wheels up here. So far I haven't seen any stickers or anything more trail worthy than a stock rubi :confused:

I don't have a garage, but I have almost all of my tools in my apartment, and I'm willing to help out a fellow wheeler. Just trying to meet new people and pick up a couple new wheeling buddies.

I'll be making a run up to R&V September 16 and 17th if anyone wants to wheel.

#9 ·
Check with some of the Indians at the tribe. They can wheel on tribal land.

#13 ·
we got a group of about 10 or so that wheel when everyones junk is running and driving. a few of them are on the site. blackout, stump jumper, chevy racer when hes up here on the weekends, and the rest of em dont come to the site.

#17 ·
I'm not far from you either, just 7 or so miles south. I'd probably be down for a trip to R&V on the 17th, it's my birthday:bdr2:. That is if you don't mind wheeling with someone that is out of college and one year away from thirty:sonicjay:.

#31 ·
I graduated from CMU back in December. I used to wheel the state land off of Chippewa Rd and off Olson Rd. I never found it but a "townie" told me about "the pipeline". Supposedly theres a trail that runs from Chippewa Rd to Coleman Rd that you need 37's and lockers to get through. He was probably full of it but after he told me that I never even bothered looking for it.

I'm in Lansing now and have to work otherwise I'd be down to go. Maybe if you guys make another run in the future I can make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.