Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

14K views 79 replies 32 participants last post by  mschaffer66 
#1 · (Edited)
This post has been deleted
#5 · (Edited)
well, since I've got H1's now, how about some bling centers?

found these through diy4x's photobucket, who makes em, or are the custom?
That looks like it is just a flat center with triangle gussets welded in to create a design.

Flat centers - http://www.cmperformancemachine.com/store/product.php?productid=16140&cat=252&page=1

If you give C&M a call he could probably cut you a set that have more cut-outs and would be closer to the picture you found. This is what he sells on his site, he is a great guy and a MI business.

#14 ·
Why not just drop tank and instll a tbi pump? Be about same price and 1 less thing to brake or go wrong.

Do you really need an e-brake? Only reason I bring up, when I research for my disc brakes on my 14 bolt, I found the e-brakes on these tend to go bad. I went with Monte Carlo front calipers. Same mounting as caddy calipers wih bigger pistons. If you are set on an e-brake you will need it them off a early to mid 80's caddy. The Monte calipers are about 20 bucks each vs the 80 each for caddy.

Very nice build. Need to finish up my brackets for the sas on my hoe.

#17 ·
H1's are very heavy. Cheap, easy to work with, but very heavy. I'll still run mine, but if the right opportunity comes along I'll get off them and go with a stout aluminum rim and inner air locks....or if the really right opportunity comes along, some Hutchinson two-piece wheels.

#30 ·
the guy is a unhinged spoiled rich punk
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:
Really?

Still going...

I'm better now...

unhinged...probably.
spoiled...unlikely.
rich...definitely not.
punk...yeah.

#38 · (Edited)
Based on how he was talking in the other thread when he started getting tough i would bet he is one of those guys who thinks he is hard cause he lives in Detroit and feels he owns half the hood.

*edit* Bloomfield Hills/Detroit.

But i will give him this, based on his Itrader he seems like he is typically a good guy. It sounds like he has a lot of shit going bad in his life right now and both negative incidents have happened during this time so i say he deserves a little time before being labeled a Joshua Cripe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.