|August 11th, 2011, 07:05 AM||#1|
Join Date: 08-11-11
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
XTC Sandrail (Dune Buggy)
XTC Sandrail (Dune Buggy) $6000 OBO (PLEASE MAKE OFFER)
This Sandrail is BRAND NEW and has less than four (4) hours on it at Silver Lake Sand Dunes (No rough driving!!)
To see the pictures click on the link: http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/craigwoodham/
It is a 2-Seater, fully powder-coated, "Swing Axle" All brand new Autometer, Scat, Neal, everything!
I also have an 18' x 8.5' Haulmark (Thrifty Hauler) Trailer - Ramp Door/Side Door, brand new 4 wheel brakes, work bench w/toolbox... I would like to sell also, $3000 (but I want to sell the Sand Rail first.) If you want them both $9000 for the set, just load up and hit the dunes.
If you're ready to buy, please use the email or call/text me at (248) 778-598 five
Aside from the engine (below) it has Neal Pedals, removable steering wheel, rack and pinion steering, 250w audio system (iPod hook-up) LED accent lights, Autometer Gauges, tires are brand new. knock-down flag holder, Optima Yellow-Top battery.
1649cc Dual-Port "Class-10" Off-Road Race Engine - (All engine work done by professionals)
• 8-dowel fully counterweighted 0.5mm offset ground crankshaft
• Forged 87mm 10.5:1 pistons w/ spiral wrist pin clips
• "Total seal" piston rings
• #61004 "Crower" camshaft
• "Scat Performance" swivel foot rocker arms
• "Scat Performance" rocker shafts and spacers
• Cylinder heads ported and polished
• Custom equal length tube intake manifold
• VW intake manifolds and cylinder heads CC'd and port matched
• Pistons, rods, crankshaft, and flywheel balanced within 0.5gm
• Piston oil injectors
• Weber 42mm down-draft carburetor
• "Power Pulley" with Sand Seal
• High Flow Melling Oil pump
• Custom exhaust pipe w/ flow through muffler and baffle/arrester
• 009 Distributor with Electronic Ignition
• Solid-center "Kennedy" clutch disc
I would TRADE both trailer and sandrail for a 2nd Gen 1970-1973 Camaro, 1969-1973 Chevelle, 1966-1969 Nova (Chevy II) ONLY... No boats, motorcycles, firearms, or anything other than what's listed.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|