|Completed Sales A place to find the market value on parts/vehicles|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|July 28th, 2011, 10:21 AM||#1|
Dodge Cummins 2500 4WD Sport ECLB - 98 24V Very Clean - All Upgrades - SOLD
***New pics added Aug. 3
Selling my Jeep and don't need the tow rig anymore.
Model: Ram 2500 Sport 4X4
Style: Ex Cab Long Bed
Engine: Cummins 24V Diesel
Mileage: 192K on truck -- 60K on motor (installed by Cummins under warranty)
Options: Leather, All Power, Thermometer/Compass, Rear Slider, Power/Heated Mirrors, etc...
Very clean truck with many options and upgrades. Well maintained and serviced. All weak points have been addressed from the fuel system to the transmission to the front end.
$5,000 in maintenance and improvements have been completed in the last 5K miles
Adult owned and well maintained.
Truck spent 99% of its life in KY and has not been subject to bad conditions.
Truck was Ziebart treated when new which has helped to keep the body clean.
Runs strong and everything works.
Ready to fuel and go.
- Very clean and straight
- Rhino Lined bed
- HID headlight upgrade with crystal housings
- IPF driving lights
- Color matched front brush guard
- Stainless rear tail light guards
- Tinted Windows
- Sliding rear window
- Aluminum bed rail caps
- Stainless nerf steps
- Very clean (no tears, stains, etc. . .dash is perfect)
- Tan leather
- Husky floor liners
- Clarion CD player with integrated ipod control (new May 2011)
- Clarion EQ
- Sirius Satellite radio
- Punch 10" in shadow box (hidden under center bench seat)
- Punch amp
- Brake controller
Transmission: Fully rebuilt and upgraded
- ATS triple disk billet torque converter
- DTT 300M input shaft
- DTT Valve body & Shift Kit
- Billet servo
- Billet accumulator
- BD Pressure lock
- MAG Hytec pan (trans and rear axle)
- Serviced with newAmsoil fluid and filter ~ 2K miles ago
- DTT signal filter (ensures proper lock up)
Engine: (53 block replaced by Cummins under warranty ~ 60K miles ago)
- Stock internals
- Formula 1: Mach 2.2 injectors
- Edge tuning box
- BHAF in AFE cold air box
Fuel System: (maintains 15+ psi during all conditions)
- Blue Chip Diesel VP 44 injection pump (has less than 5K miles - $1650)
- Carter pusher pump on frame rail (redundant lift pump)
- Upgraded fuel lines (larger size braided stainless)
Gauges: (all AutoMeter silver faced Ultralight gauges)
- A pillar
o Fuel Pressure
- Transmission Temp (in steering column pod)
- UltraGauge digital data center (engine load, fuel mileage, throttle, code reader,etc. . .)
- Blue Chip Diesel fuel pressure light
- 5" all the way out
- Magnaflow muffler
- 6" stainless tip
- DT Pro-Fab leveling kit
- DT Pro-Fab control arms
- DT Pro-Fab aluminum track bar (less than 1K miles)
- Bilstein shocks on all 4 corners
Steering: (all steering components replaced in last 2K miles)
- DT Pro-Fab steering brace with box support
- Thuren: Fox Steering Stabilizer
- Moog drag link, tie rod and rod ends (replaced 2K miles ago)
Wheels & Tires:
- Alcoa forged wheels
- BFG 315 all terrain tires (less than 2K miles)
- 4.10 axle gears
- B&W turnover ball in bed (never used)
- Aluminum tool box in bed
- Yakima roof rack
- MAG Hytec rear differential cover
- Dana 70 rear axle
Maintenance: all items completed in last 2K miles
- Batteries (2) -- replaced in May 2011
- Front Axle ($2,300 in work)
o New unit bearings (Federal Mogul premium parts)
o New rotors
o New calipers
o New brake pads
o New u-joints
o New ball joints (Moog)
o New tie rod
o New drag link
o New Fluid
- Fuel filter
- Air filter
- Transmission fluid and filter (Amsoil)
- Transfer case fluid
- Front driveshaft u-joints
- Rear axle fluid
- Heat Grid solenoid
- Multi-Function Switch (headlight, wipers, etc..)
- Injection pump (Blue Chip Diesel) -- 5K miles
- Lift pump -- 5K miles
I'm sure there is a lot that I am missing. This is a great truck. Runs strong, good mileage, and looks great.
All installs, wiring, maintenance, etc.. are professional.
Only issues that I know of:
- Steering box could be adjusted. I bought the spanner wrench but have not gotten around to doing it yet.
- The overdrive on/off button is a little finicky. It works but sometimes you need to play with it a little. I have a replacement for it.
Overall it is ready for fuel and go.
Price $12,999. I don't have to sell so please no lowballs. I can work on the price a little but am not in a position to give it away.
Truck is currently in the Detroit area but I will be back in the Louisville, KY area in August.
Would consider a trade for a RZR 4 or RZR XP. Not really interested in anything else.
I will also have a full custom tilt trailer for sale in the next couple of weeks. (Custom diamond plate steel, Aluminum Storage, Dual 4" hydraulic cylinders, LED Lighting, 5K torsion axles) It is the real deal crawler hauler and can be seen in the pics below.
Please send me a PM and I will call you back ASAP to answer any questions.
New pics added Aug. 3:
Last edited by jakegp; August 5th, 2011 at 03:59 PM.
|July 28th, 2011, 11:10 AM||#4|
Have not really got to the trailer yet.....It has been a tough enough process just coming to terms with selling the other pieces of my offroad puzzle.
Probably looking at $3,600. It was a $7,800 trailer new (no joke) and is in great shape. I never let it see MI salt.
You won't find anything like it out there. Purpose built for hauling a rig like this. No ramps to pull or fenders to worry about + tons of built in storage for spares, gear and supplies.
PM me if you want more details on it. I don't want to clog up this thread.
I'll start another thread once I have better pics of it.
|July 29th, 2011, 01:21 PM||#9|
Thanks for the kind words.
Truck gets ~ 17.5 empty and 14 with the Jeep.
The 315's and 4.10 gears rob a little MPG but it is a towing BEAST.
Used to pull with a 7.4 gasser - night and day.
|July 30th, 2011, 11:13 PM||#14|
Kicking Cancers ASS
Join Date: 07-25-06
Location: Hart, Mi (next to silver lake)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Fyi mine with 285-70-17s and 3.55s is at 1900 at 70 and i can pull 16-18 with my tj on the trailer. So this is pretty average in the mpg area. Granted mine is a 12v. This is one of the nicest dodges i have ever seen.
|July 31st, 2011, 10:14 AM||#15|
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Ortonville, MI
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
why part of KY you from?
|July 31st, 2011, 04:52 PM||#17|
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Ortonville, MI
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|