smashed the cell phone...suggestions? - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 20th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #41
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Why would I? my pos works great. it isnt a smart phone, but its cheap and tough.
and mobile web sucks ass
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #42
cornrowcornilius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: Three Rivers/ MI
Posts: 975
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerdog View Post
For a phone you can't buy any more through Straight Talk. The cheapest one they have now that will do anything other than their crappy "mobile web" is $199.
OK Captain needs to be right, you certainly are the board authority on everything that is Straight Talk. You are right, I am wrong, you are smart, I am dumb, women find you attractive, and generally find me repulsive.

Sent from my $89 Straight Talk Samsung RC355
cornrowcornilius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #43
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornrowcornilius View Post
ok captain needs to be right, you certainly are the board authority on everything that is straight talk. You are right, i am wrong, you are smart, i am dumb, women find you attractive, and generally find me repulsive.

Sent from my $89 straight talk samsung rc355
but but but but mobile web sucks!!
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #44
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Why would I? my pos works great. it isnt a smart phone, but its cheap and tough.
Not that tough if it is holding on to dear life with help of electrical tape.
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #45
TJJEEP
Senior Member
 
TJJEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Orchard Lake
Posts: 2,844
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TJJEEP Send a message via MSN to TJJEEP
Default

Does anyone know how much it is on Verizon to go from a 3g smartphone to an LTE smart phone? Is there a price difference in plans?
__________________
If you're like me you like to talk to things. I'm Gary Busey!!
TJJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:08 PM   #46
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by howell_jeep View Post
Not that tough if it is holding on to dear life with help of electrical tape.
the hinge broke due to me drunkenly stepping on it one night. 3 wraps of electrical tape later good as new.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #47
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornrowcornilius View Post
OK Captain needs to be right, you certainly are the board authority on everything that is Straight Talk. You are right, I am wrong, you are smart, I am dumb, women find you attractive, and generally find me repulsive.

Sent from my $89 Straight Talk Samsung RC355
omg he's got an obsolete pos phone like steveo that straight talk no longer sells.

why don't you and steveo go snuggle in a corner somewhere and exchange bodily fluids while texting sweet nothings to each other on your cheapass straight talk phones.

Last edited by homerdogeo8; July 20th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #48
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,387
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerdog View Post
why don't and steveo go snuggle in a corner somewhere and exchange bodily fluids while texting sweet nothings to each other on your cheapass straight talk phones.
Wait!
Who is steveo supposed to snuggle with?
You didnt say.
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #49
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
the hinge broke due to me drunkenly stepping on it one night. 3 wraps of electrical tape later good as new.
tell us the truth, you broke it while trying to extract it from your boyfriends ass didn't you.
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:20 PM   #50
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Wait!
Who is steveo supposed to snuggle with?
You didnt say.
fixed it
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #51
Fullsize4life
Kicking Cancers ASS
 
Fullsize4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-06
Location: Hart, Mi (next to silver lake)
Posts: 18,755
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
the hinge broke due to me drunkenly stepping on it one night. 3 wraps of electrical tape later good as new.
That fucker has to be tough, still working after you stepping on it
Fullsize4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #52
cornrowcornilius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: Three Rivers/ MI
Posts: 975
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerdog View Post
omg he's got an obsolete pos phone like steveo that straight talk no longer sells.

why don't you and steveo go snuggle in a corner somewhere and exchange bodily fluids while texting sweet nothings to each other on your cheapass straight talk phones.
Wow with all the reference to queering... it makes one wonder about you. It's OK to come out...think how liberating it will be to be free of your closet.

Oh and once again I am too old to give a shit about carrying a welfare phone; I actually use it to call people. I understand that you wouldn't want one because the boys at the local homo bar would laugh at you...and this time it would be before you took off your pants.
cornrowcornilius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #53
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornrowcornilius View Post
Wow with all the reference to queering... it makes one wonder about you. It's OK to come out...think how liberating it will be to be free of your closet.

Oh and once again I am too old to give a shit about carrying a welfare phone; I actually use it to call people. I understand that you wouldn't want one because the boys at the local homo bar would laugh at you...and this time it would be before you took off your pants.
You sound like you've got a pretty good handle on what happens at homo bars, typically that comes with experience.
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #54
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,387
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

I award this round to cornrowcornilius.
Primarily bc his screen name is way cooler.
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:00 PM   #55
cornrowcornilius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: Three Rivers/ MI
Posts: 975
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerdog View Post
I am a homo
Congratulations; have you told your parents?
cornrowcornilius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:05 PM   #56
SizeMatters
Sketchy, Son....
 
SizeMatters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-24-10
Location: Blanchard, MI
Posts: 2,536
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornrowcornilius View Post
Congratulations; have you told your parents that we are secret lovers?
wat?
SizeMatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #57
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornrowcornilius View Post
Congratulations; have you told your parents?
What time did you say you were picking me up for the dance tonight? I'll have to tell them before that.
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #58
ajmorell
Senior Member
 
ajmorell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-07
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 3,504
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajmorell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJEEP View Post
Does anyone know how much it is on Verizon to go from a 3g smartphone to an LTE smart phone? Is there a price difference in plans?
not if you currently have the unlimited data plan for a smart phone
ajmorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #59
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron
 
homerdogeo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-08
Location: St Johns
Posts: 2,329
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

T-Mobile to Offer Cheaper Plans for Full Price Phones

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/technolog...#ixzz1SfuQPhuu


http://www.foxbusiness.com/technolog...-price-phones/
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM   #60
cornrowcornilius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: Three Rivers/ MI
Posts: 975
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerdog View Post
What time did you say you were picking me up for the dance tonight? I'll have to tell them before that.

8:30 and wear that skimpy little red dress would ya?
cornrowcornilius is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.27902 seconds with 80 queries