Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:14 AM   #1
Chevyota
Senior Member
 
Chevyota's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-10
Location: Ishpeming, MI
Posts: 304
iTrader: (0)
Help me help them

http://www.give2gether.com/projects/...gG-1g3nWla9UzA

Hey I know most everyone is broke but fine it in your sole to donate something small like $5.00 or something large like 1000000000000000000000000 :D if you want to donate feel free to go to the above site and follow to instruction!


Lets help people find their way out of the rut and help them recover !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chevyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #2
cornrowcornilius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: Three Rivers/ MI
Posts: 974
iTrader: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyota View Post
http://www.give2gether.com/projects/...gG-1g3nWla9UzA

Hey I know most everyone is broke but fine it in your sole to donate something small like $5.00 or something large like 1000000000000000000000000 :D if you want to donate feel free to go to the above site and follow to instruction!


Lets help people find their way out of the rut and help them recover !!!!!!!!!!!!!
fine 1 (fn)
adj. fin·er, fin·est
1. Of superior quality, skill, or appearance: a fine day; a fine writer.
2. Very small in size, weight, or thickness: fine type; fine paper.
3.
a. Free from impurities.
b. Metallurgy Containing pure metal in a specified proportion or amount: gold 21 carats fine.
4. Very sharp; keen: a blade with a fine edge.
5. Thin; slender: fine hairs.
6. Exhibiting careful and delicate artistry: fine china. See Synonyms at delicate.
7. Consisting of very small particles; not coarse: fine dust.
8.
a. Subtle or precise: a fine difference.
b. Able to make or detect effects of great subtlety or precision; sensitive: has a fine eye for color.
9. Trained to the highest degree of physical efficiency: a fine racehorse.
10. Characterized by refinement or elegance.
11. Satisfactory; acceptable: Handing in your paper on Monday is fine.
12. Being in a state of satisfactory health; quite well: I'm fine. And you?
13. Used as an intensive: a fine mess.

sole 1 (sl)
n.
1. The underside of the foot.
2. The underside of a shoe or boot, often excluding the heel.
3. The part on which something else rests while in a vertical position, especially:
a. The bottom surface of a plow.
b. The bottom surface of the head of a golf club.

Sorry the bottom of my shoe says fukc 'em no matter how fine they are.
cornrowcornilius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #3
VLP
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-21-09
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Posts: 212
iTrader: (3)
is the money donated helping someone go to some concert? This seems sketchy as hell... If you feel the need to donate money, donate it to a reputable organization so that ALL of your money goes toward the cause and not some japanese band.
VLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:23 AM   #4
VLP
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-21-09
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Posts: 212
iTrader: (3)
"Help me raise funds for Japan so I can earn tickets to a secret show with Linkin Park and best-selling artist in Japan, B'z at an intimate venue in Los Angeles." < I hope this isn't you
VLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:08 PM   #5
Chevyota
Senior Member
 
Chevyota's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-10
Location: Ishpeming, MI
Posts: 304
iTrader: (0)
I could careless about the concert I just want to help the people over seas!

Music for Relief

Founded by Linkin Park, Music for Relief is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing aid to victims of natural disasters and the prevention of such disasters. Since its inception in 2005, Music for Relief has raised over $4 million for victims of multiple disasters across four continents. Music for Relief also supports environmental programs including the planting of over 810,000 trees to help reduce global warming. The organization was recently recognized by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon for the Download to Donate program to raise funds and awareness in the aftermath of the Haiti earthquake. For more information visit www.musicforrelief.org.
Chevyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #6
Chevyota
Senior Member
 
Chevyota's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-10
Location: Ishpeming, MI
Posts: 304
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornrowcornilius View Post
fine 1 (fn)
adj. fin·er, fin·est
1. Of superior quality, skill, or appearance: a fine day; a fine writer.
2. Very small in size, weight, or thickness: fine type; fine paper.
3.
a. Free from impurities.
b. Metallurgy Containing pure metal in a specified proportion or amount: gold 21 carats fine.
4. Very sharp; keen: a blade with a fine edge.
5. Thin; slender: fine hairs.
6. Exhibiting careful and delicate artistry: fine china. See Synonyms at delicate.
7. Consisting of very small particles; not coarse: fine dust.
8.
a. Subtle or precise: a fine difference.
b. Able to make or detect effects of great subtlety or precision; sensitive: has a fine eye for color.
9. Trained to the highest degree of physical efficiency: a fine racehorse.
10. Characterized by refinement or elegance.
11. Satisfactory; acceptable: Handing in your paper on Monday is fine.
12. Being in a state of satisfactory health; quite well: I'm fine. And you?
13. Used as an intensive: a fine mess.

sole 1 (sl)
n.
1. The underside of the foot.
2. The underside of a shoe or boot, often excluding the heel.
3. The part on which something else rests while in a vertical position, especially:
a. The bottom surface of a plow.
b. The bottom surface of the head of a golf club.

Sorry the bottom of my shoe says fukc 'em no matter how fine they are.
I see it got your attention even if you don't share.
Chevyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #7
jeepbrattt
HER RIG
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: waterford mi
Posts: 7,028
iTrader: (25)
Lots of people in the US need help too. How about helping them before shipping even a nickle overseas.
__________________
- - - HER RIG - - -
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #8
hosejockey4506
Visiting Admin
 
hosejockey4506's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: fenton
Posts: 8,706
iTrader: (42)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
Lots of people in the US need help too. How about helping them before shipping even a nickle overseas.
amen to that
__________________
one of Michigans 99% er club.
hosejockey4506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #9
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,396
iTrader: (40)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyota View Post
I could careless about the concert I just want to help the people over seas!

Music for Relief

Founded by Linkin Park, Music for Relief is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing aid to victims of natural disasters and the prevention of such disasters. Since its inception in 2005, Music for Relief has raised over $4 million for victims of multiple disasters across four continents. Music for Relief also supports environmental programs including the planting of over 810,000 trees to help reduce global warming. The organization was recently recognized by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon for the Download to Donate program to raise funds and awareness in the aftermath of the Haiti earthquake. For more information visit www.musicforrelief.org.
fuck the people over seas
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #10
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,174
iTrader: (17)
Fuck the Japs.
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:09 PM   #11
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 19,948
iTrader: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
Lots of people in the US need help too. How about helping them before shipping even a nickle overseas.
Uh huh. The money we spend in foreign aid is one of my biggest irritations.
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #12
archerchaos
I shoot bows & I'm a girl
 
archerchaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-10-11
Location: birmingham, michigan and Boyne City michigan
Posts: 721
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
Lots of people in the US need help too. How about helping them before shipping even a nickle overseas.
I'm just going on record that I pretty much always agree with whatever jeepbratt says. This, too
archerchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #13
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 7,905
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerchaos View Post
I'm just going on record that I pretty much always agree with whatever jeepbratt says. This, too
Jeepbratt said she loves me. I guess that means you do too. Thats cool.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #14
jeepbrattt
HER RIG
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: waterford mi
Posts: 7,028
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Jeepbrattt said she loves me. I guess that means you do too. Thats cool.

fixed.........and....Damn, I musta been Reaaaaallllllly drunk! Don't remember that one.
__________________
- - - HER RIG - - -
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #15
jeepbrattt
HER RIG
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: waterford mi
Posts: 7,028
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerchaos View Post
I'm just going on record that I pretty much always agree with whatever jeepbrattt says. This, too


Yaaaay.....I have my first fan! or is that stalker?????



j/k
__________________
- - - HER RIG - - -
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #16
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 12,396
iTrader: (40)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Uh huh. The money we spend in foreign aid is one of my biggest irritations.
well you know what pisses me off more than foreign aid, is when offer domestic aid and have the forms in foreign language...click the link and see for yourself...at very least the deadbeats could learn fucking English if they want a handout

http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,1607,7...527---,00.html
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #17
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 7,905
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
fixed.........and....Damn, I musta been Reaaaaallllllly drunk! Don't remember that one.
Yes you were. You are a hell of a dancer too.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #18
jeepbrattt
HER RIG
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: waterford mi
Posts: 7,028
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Yes you were. You are a hell of a dancer too.



Now I know I was drunk!
__________________
- - - HER RIG - - -
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #19
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 7,905
iTrader: (6)
Dont make me break out the other details and the pictures of you, me, and those two little people. Man you are crazy. Did I ever thank you or return the jack hammer we rented from The Home Depot?
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #20
Fullsize4life
Kicking Cancers ASS
 
Fullsize4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-06
Location: Hart, Mi (next to silver lake)
Posts: 18,757
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Uh huh. The money we spend in foreign aid is one of my biggest irritations.
x10


I have paid social security for years and when my insurance runs out Obama wont let me on his health care plan for 6 months. We spend so much helping people that hate us it makes me sick.
Fullsize4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.20895 seconds with 50 queries