Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Trail Rides & 4x4 Events
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 12th, 2006, 07:12 PM   #61
BooGTS
Boost Withdrawl
 
BooGTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Royal Oak
Posts: 2,685
iTrader: (28)
damn it you two, keep the outta this thread. Drew, let me know how the wife(s jeep) likes your newly shaved shaft:stan3:
BooGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #62
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,502
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws
Whatever...fuck you. I hope they leave your sorry ass in the woods.
Great example once again of the upstanding teacher you are

Ryan . . . Want to come back to CMU after wheeling friday night??
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 02:47 AM   #63
suckyjunk
Senior Member
 
suckyjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-26-06
Location: New Lothrop, MI
Posts: 844
iTrader: (23)
nice ... leave it home
suckyjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 05:54 AM   #64
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,663
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws
Whatever...fuck you. I hope they leave your sorry ass in the woods.
do you talk to your mother with that mouth?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:16 AM   #65
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,605
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmujeeper
Great example once again of the upstanding teacher you are

Ryan . . . Want to come back to CMU after wheeling friday night??

ohhhhhhh.....sooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I forgot that teachers aren't sposed to swear.

Fuck you:miff:
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:21 AM   #66
grandcherokee
I am woman,hear me moan!
 
grandcherokee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: Eaton Rapids, MI
Posts: 1,254
iTrader: (18)
Send a message via Yahoo to grandcherokee
Not gonna make it this time
__________________
1994 YJ
1993 XJ
1994 XJ

2000 Grand Cherokee
2002 Chevy Silverado
2008 Liberty

grandcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #67
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,502
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws
ohhhhhhh.....sooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I forgot that teachers aren't sposed to swear.

Fuck you:miff:
I guess teachers up there are aloud to be obnoxious swearing assholes. Good thing you don't work in areas were teachers are expected to hold themselves to a little higher standard. But what ever . . . we all know what type of students your great wisdom helped to mold with the example XJtrivial has provided

But anywho . . .

Night run at 9!!! only 8 hours and 47 minutes away!!!
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #68
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,605
iTrader: (12)
I'm sure i'm the only teacher in the whole state that has ever uttered a swear word. Get off your high horse dipshit. It's funny how you try to act like such a e-thug. Your momma must not have breast fed you, or maybe she still is breast feeding you...dunno...either way it gives me a chuckle every time I see one of your posts. I understand it's not your fault. You are a victom of your parents' genes. It's ok, they may still yet find a cure for your affliction. In the mean time, please have your parents sterilized so they do not make more like you....and you might want to look into the same thing so as not to make more idiots yourself...not that any woman would have you, but so the little girls you go after don't get knocked up.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:28 PM   #69
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,502
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws
I'm sure i'm the only teacher in the whole state that has ever uttered a swear word. Get off your high horse dipshit. It's funny how you try to act like such a e-thug. Your momma must not have breast fed you, or maybe she still is breast feeding you...dunno...either way it gives me a chuckle every time I see one of your posts. I understand it's not your fault. You are a victom of your parents' genes. It's ok, they may still yet find a cure for your affliction. In the mean time, please have your parents sterilized so they do not make more like you....and you might want to look into the same thing so as not to make more idiots yourself...not that any woman would have you, but so the little girls you go after don't get knocked up.
Actually I have a good looking wife unlike the god awful thing that was in the picture with your kid the other day

ehh . . O well, I'm off to do some wheeling in a few hours, go ahead and be jealouse
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:54 PM   #70
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,605
iTrader: (12)
You got a PM.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #71
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,502
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws
You got a PM.
Why the PM? Everyone knows that your just going to threaten me cause I called the lady in the picture with your son not so good looking . . . bummer to actually find out it is your wife.

You got a raw deal on that one . . . ,no I have seen you as well and I change that statement to she got the raw end on the deal

wheeling in about 4 hours . . . can't wait!!
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #72
Mommabear
Happy Happy Joy Joy
 
Mommabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-24-06
Location: Elk Rapids Mi and San Jose California
Posts: 1,998
iTrader: (11)
I can't get Cube to skip work tomorrow.

I do not want to go by myself so I'll catch ya next time.
Mommabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:07 PM   #73
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,502
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudMomma
I can't get Cube to skip work tomorrow.

I do not want to go by myself so I'll catch ya next time.
Bummer . . I was kinda hoping to pick you brain after we talked last night and I really really wanted to give Cube some shit for selling his jeep!!



O yeah, from muddybuts PM he now might make it down . . . not to wheel but punch me. He might as well bring his jeep since we will be wheeling
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:31 PM   #74
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,605
iTrader: (12)
Fuck You
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:42 PM   #75
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,555
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmujeeper
Why the PM? Everyone knows that your just going to threaten me cause I called the lady in the picture with your son not so good looking . . . bummer to actually find out it is your wife.

You got a raw deal on that one . . . ,no I have seen you as well and I change that statement to she got the raw end on the deal

wheeling in about 4 hours . . . can't wait!!

Wow, this makes me kinda want to drive the 15 miles south of where I am to defend my friends honor. Just Wow
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:45 PM   #76
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,502
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC
Wow, this makes me kinda want to drive the 15 miles south of where I am to defend my friends honor. Just Wow
You should actually drive an hour and half north since I'll be in Grayling wheeling. Bring your jeep!!
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:53 PM   #77
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,555
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmujeeper
You should actually drive an hour and half north since I'll be in Grayling wheeling. Bring your jeep!!

Hello??? Beuller?? Beuller?? Anybody home??

Didn't I just say I was 15 miles north?

I am sitting in front of a computer in Waters Michigan. Exit 270 on I75. 15 miles from the meeting spot for this run. And yes, I have one of my Jeeps with me. Just not sure I want to wheel with someone who stoops low enough to insult a fellow board members wife.

Just to clarify, I did not read the rest of the thread to see where these insults started. But I know Tim to be a stand up guy, and though I have not yet met his family, I look forward to doing so sometime soon.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:57 PM   #78
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,555
iTrader: (3)
Actually, it looks like Tim used a patented reproduction rant insult. He did not seem to know you are married and as such was not insulting your wife directly. You on the other hans went directly for the woman he loves. Shame on him, but more shame on you.

Just my .02 cents worth.

Sitting here with a beer contemplating a trip to the bar for a burger.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 07:01 PM   #79
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,502
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC
Actually, it looks like Tim used a patented reproduction rant insult. He did not seem to know you are married and as such was not insulting your wife directly. You on the other hans went directly for the woman he loves. Shame on him, but more shame on you.

Just my .02 cents worth.

Sitting here with a beer contemplating a trip to the bar for a burger.
Well we are wheeling tonight if your up for it around 10 instead of the bar. And then again tomorrow morning. It will be good to meet you.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 07:13 PM   #80
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,555
iTrader: (3)
Grabbing a burger at the bar tonight. Going out hunting in the morning.

Keep and eye out for my steel blue XK, with a hitch rack on the back, tucked in the woods off the trail.

I will be south of Calker rd. just west of the range. First ridge line. Honk and I put an arrow through your tire :tonka: :miff:
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Trail Rides & 4x4 Events
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.18056 seconds with 50 queries