|June 23rd, 2011, 10:22 PM||#1|
2001 Chevy Astro - Nicest around
2001 Astro Mini Van LT
- 4.3 v6
- 2 wheel drive
- CD premium sound
- No rust or signs of rust what so ever.
- Always Garage Kept when not on long trips.
- Tow pkg, though never used for towing
- 202,600 miles (95% Highway - no joke)
- Never burns oil, no leaks
- Great Tires
- New Front brakes (Backs were done 2 years ago but are still like new)
- Original exhaust - no leaks
- No Accidents
- Ice cold A/C
- New Fuel Pump last Aug (Changed at a Dealer while on Trip to California)
- New Battery before last winter
- Had complete tune up
- Back seats have NEVER been used
- Front Drivers seat always had a cover
- Have a roof rack, but took it off when new
- EVERYTHING works, no Issues what so ever!
- Clean / Clear Title in hand
Little History on this Van
- Has had an oil change religiously every 4500 miles (why 4500 not sure but that was the miles he made sure)
- Had its 1st oil Change 2 weeks after purchase in Seattle Washington.
- Had ist secon oil change in Barrow Alaska 4 weeks after purchase.
- Has been in every US State (except Hawaii of course)
- Been to 49 different National Parks
Trips with this Van (he kept track of all this stuff)
- Florida 12 times
- Alaska 1 time
- California 7 times (Neice lives there)
- Las Vegas 7 times
- Texas 8 times
- New River Bridge Virginia 10 times (to see the Bridge jumps)
- Washington D.C 19 times (Family there)
- Dayton Ohio 34 times (Daughter lives there)
- Has been parked at 423 different hotels for the night.
More pics if you need.
Last edited by dline; June 23rd, 2011 at 10:27 PM.
|June 25th, 2011, 10:51 AM||#3|
ride it like u stole it!!
Join Date: 04-13-07
Location: lansing mi.
damn someone doesn't like to fly ;() lol Nice van though! if I could sell my car I'd be hitting you up! wouldn't have any problems with the mileage! theses things go forever! good luck. interested in a partial trade for my magnum? lol P.S. love the soccer goal in the back ground!! Adds to the affect ;()