|December 10th, 2005, 11:21 AM||#1|
Support the Sport!
Join Date: 11-11-05
Location: Harrison Twp, MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
99 Olds Silhouette Premiere SOLD
Selling a '99 Olds Silhouette Premiere
BUILT IN VCR - Factory In ceiling mounted Screen 3 zone entertainment
(w/plugs for DVD or video game system and headphones - listen to music while they watch a movie )
Passenger Side Power Door
Seating for 7 Passengers
4 Captains Chairs
Drives and rides great
Awesome Van for long or short trips, especially with Kids
Owned since 2001
selling for bigger vehicle with more towing capacity (bought a 99 Tahoe)
Regularly maintained with Oil Changes and brakes
110, 000 miles (actually I think it's a few less but I can't remember right now not lower than 107,000 though)
Here's the list of the good the bad and what's for. All of this work was done by a mechanic Shop in Lansing (Denny's Auto)
1. Exhaust manifold gasket went bad (common 3400 engine problem) and was replaced a few years ago.
2. ABS motor on the ABS went bad and caused some strange braking things. Motor was rebuilt in 2005
3. 2 of the 3 coils have been replaced about 1 year ago (I replaced these myself on the advice from Denny's)
4. Spark plugs and wires were replaced just prior to putting it up for sale
5. Water pump went bad about 3 years ago and was replaced.
6. Drivers door electric mirror does not work and there is a decent size door ding in the door. It's about the size of a dollar bill, prolly a bit smaller.
I'm asking $6000 - NO TRADES!
pm me for phone numbers
Van is in Lansing, but I commute to Warren everyday and could drive it if someone wanted to look at it.
I don't have a digital camera so give me a few days for pics. In the meantime it looks just like this one
Last edited by sodapop; December 16th, 2009 at 06:40 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|