New rear bumper is finished. - Page 16 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Talk > Fabrication and body armor
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #301
Spence1986
SlowBalt SS
 
Spence1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Redford Michigan
Posts: 2,458
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Spence1986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatehellhound View Post
I go through hell everyday of my life because of my service to our country and this fuckhole has the nerve to pull this shit. I'll take it that since my real address is up and you still haven't had the balls to put anything out there that you are nothing more then a disgrace. Fuck you and your bullshit oilfield work. You took that shit through the fence since you haven't proven shit other then you are ALL mouth and no action. I wasn't scared of any Iraqi and I'm damn sure not scared of your pumk ass son.
where the fukc is the like button?
Spence1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #302
ultimatehellhound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-07-10
Location: Hampshire, IL
Posts: 184
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Just remember Steveo, it's a small world and I NEVER FORGET. What you have done here might be in your eyes just good fun. But in anyone's eyes that gives a damn about their country it's anything but that. You are a disgrace to our way of life and should be ashamed of yourself. I warned you that you were about to cross a line you shouldn't cross but since you couldn't resist I'll end it here. I was with the US Army A 1/9FA 2nd BDE 3ID during OIF 3 and 5. Not that I owe you a damn thing but since I'm hoping there is even a shred of decency left on this forum and counting on the fact that you have at least one person here who enjoys your company, that they will let you know that your attitude is not appreciated at all. Since we are all pretty aware of my old POS car why don't you have someone in IL inform you that they don't just give these plates out for no reason. I hope to see you soon, you know where to find me.

ultimatehellhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #303
ultimatehellhound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-07-10
Location: Hampshire, IL
Posts: 184
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

More proof before someone tries to call bullshit again. Take the photo I've provided against this article and you will narrow me down to within 4 soldiers.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Battle.....-a0151189693

I'm done with this thread. I live everyday with the hell I went through and yet it's a joke to some here. I was'nt kidding about my VA posts or any other post I made in this thread. You may find this hard to believe but I try my best to never lie. I may have eggagerated a bit but never lied. A lier is no better then a theif in my book and I've done more then enough in my opinion to prove I'm neither. For the record, the VA shrink really did say D-bag. I need to have a way to cope with my issues and usually it's in my garage but since I haven't had access to it for a few days I came on here for some fun. If any of you were offended I apologize and I assure you nothing was meant to be personal and was all in good fun. I plainly stated when enough was enough and a few have taken it too far so it's time to say adios now.

Last edited by ultimatehellhound; May 28th, 2011 at 03:53 AM.
ultimatehellhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:52 AM   #304
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,385
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

So............ This thread is no longer about a bumper is it?
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 04:00 AM   #305
ultimatehellhound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-07-10
Location: Hampshire, IL
Posts: 184
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
So............ This thread is no longer about a bumper is it?
Nope. It got real quick didn't it? I told you there was a line.
ultimatehellhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 04:06 AM   #306
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,385
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatehellhound View Post
Nope. It got real quick didn't it? I told you there was a line.
I don't recall us having any conversation, but if you say so.
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #307
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Yawn.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #308
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,579
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Dude,
Only one person questioned you about your service, and some others thanked you for it. I'm going to offer up my advice, and it is as valuable as how much you're paying for it, so keep that in mind while you read it:

You have a couple of issues with how you want to be viewed vs. how others view you and the (predictable) reactions happen accordingly. You yearn to be liked on the internet and everything stays cool as long as people respond the way you are expecting - with respect and admiration. Really, why post up 1000+ hp stuff on a website if you're not showing off? But still - that's fine, because 1000+ hp shit is cool . It's just when people don't respond how you would like, the threads go south, and rather quickly (when there are expert douchebags on that site).

It didn't come together for me until Stevo start getting under your skin about serving - you went off the deep end in your replies - seriously.
Really.
You served our country and know the risks you took to help keep freedom ringin' for the rest of us back home. You also know that there are assholes/douchebags/whatever included in "the rest of us back home" and you can't pick and choose who your efforts benefit.

There will be times in your life where people will question your service, or downright disrespect you for choosing to serve at all. Are you going to kick all of their asses too? Are you going to give everyone your address so they can come over and tell you to your face some B.S. they're saying online?
What if Steveo is a sociopath and decides he's going to Illinois, but not to confront you - but to confirm who you are, watch you, learn who your family is, etc - then really start to fukc with you and the ones you love in some sick little game.

He won't, by the way - because beneath his vulgar online facade lies someone that probably is a lot like you - down to the way you say you're just playing with us for laughs on here. He's playing with your for laughs by finding the one thing that gets under your skin - and then hanging out there exploiting it as much as he can.

IMHO, you need to stop searching for acceptance, (because that's what you're doing) and just be comfortable in who you are. I know you'll think I'm trying another way to insult or make fun of you, but I'm not - you seem like a fairly good guy with problems similar to many others (including mine) --- PLUS, it sounds like you carry the burden of PTSD around too, which is serious shit all in its own.

Try this on for size:
You've given details about your service; now, when anyone tries fucking with you - don't get angry - stay calm. Remember this - that person doesn't know enough to realize how retarded they sound.

Pity them. Remember all those who have died for the ignorant, so that they may have the right to live free, as the ignorant have surely forgotten - or never even noticed - those who gave their lives for this country.

You'll diffuse a lot of shit this way and turn things against those questioning. And lose some stress out of your life.

Just sayin'.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:31 AM   #309
Fullsize4life
Kicking Cancers ASS
 
Fullsize4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-06
Location: Hart, Mi (next to silver lake)
Posts: 18,754
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Thanks for your service. Never doubted it. In the last video your car dont look to bad. Chill lax bro. Steveo is trying to get you going. He did. That is what he does.
Fullsize4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:46 AM   #310
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullsize4life View Post
Thanks for your service. Never doubted it. In the last video your car dont look to bad. Chill lax bro. Steveo is trying to get you going. He did. That is what he does.
x2 you bit hook, line and sinker
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:07 PM   #311
Bones
skillicous
 
Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Dearborn Heights, MI
Posts: 11,501
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Bones
Default

thanks for your service. You still need to move your gussets.
__________________
Inviscid Motorsports

Special Thanks and Recommendations to;
Motorcity Machines
Ironman Offroad
Branik Motorsports
Maxxis Tires

Raceline Wheels
PAC Racing Springs
Joint Clutch and Gear
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:57 PM   #312
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Dude,
Only one person questioned you about your service, and some others thanked you for it. I'm going to offer up my advice, and it is as valuable as how much you're paying for it, so keep that in mind while you read it:

You have a couple of issues with how you want to be viewed vs. how others view you and the (predictable) reactions happen accordingly. You yearn to be liked on the internet and everything stays cool as long as people respond the way you are expecting - with respect and admiration. Really, why post up 1000+ hp stuff on a website if you're not showing off? But still - that's fine, because 1000+ hp shit is cool . It's just when people don't respond how you would like, the threads go south, and rather quickly (when there are expert douchebags on that site).

It didn't come together for me until Stevo start getting under your skin about serving - you went off the deep end in your replies - seriously.
Really.
You served our country and know the risks you took to help keep freedom ringin' for the rest of us back home. You also know that there are assholes/douchebags/whatever included in "the rest of us back home" and you can't pick and choose who your efforts benefit.

There will be times in your life where people will question your service, or downright disrespect you for choosing to serve at all. Are you going to kick all of their asses too? Are you going to give everyone your address so they can come over and tell you to your face some B.S. they're saying online?
What if Steveo is a sociopath and decides he's going to Illinois, but not to confront you - but to confirm who you are, watch you, learn who your family is, etc - then really start to fukc with you and the ones you love in some sick little game.

He won't, by the way - because beneath his vulgar online facade lies someone that probably is a lot like you - down to the way you say you're just playing with us for laughs on here. He's playing with your for laughs by finding the one thing that gets under your skin - and then hanging out there exploiting it as much as he can.

IMHO, you need to stop searching for acceptance, (because that's what you're doing) and just be comfortable in who you are. I know you'll think I'm trying another way to insult or make fun of you, but I'm not - you seem like a fairly good guy with problems similar to many others (including mine) --- PLUS, it sounds like you carry the burden of PTSD around too, which is serious shit all in its own.

Try this on for size:
You've given details about your service; now, when anyone tries fucking with you - don't get angry - stay calm. Remember this - that person doesn't know enough to realize how retarded they sound.

Pity them. Remember all those who have died for the ignorant, so that they may have the right to live free, as the ignorant have surely forgotten - or never even noticed - those who gave their lives for this country.

You'll diffuse a lot of shit this way and turn things against those questioning. And lose some stress out of your life.

Just sayin'.
Now thats some good life advice.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #313
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Anyone heard from this guy? I would be worried about him coming out here to confront me, but that truck doesn't look like it will make it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullsize4life View Post
Thanks for your service. Never doubted it. In the last video your car dont look to bad. Chill lax bro. Steveo is trying to get you going. He did. That is what he does.
you were talking mad shit in the ss forum.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #314
Fullsize4life
Kicking Cancers ASS
 
Fullsize4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-06
Location: Hart, Mi (next to silver lake)
Posts: 18,754
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Regardless of him being a asshat or not, im still great-full for his service.
Fullsize4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #315
SizeMatters
Sketchy, Son....
 
SizeMatters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-24-10
Location: Blanchard, MI
Posts: 2,536
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
you were talking mad shit in the ss forum.
Isnt it supposed to be "Super-Secret" then?
SizeMatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2011, 08:16 AM   #316
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,347
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
thanks for your service. You still need to move your gussets.
This made me laugh out loud...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I do drive a jeep and I have puffed a peter maybe once or twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 01:49 PM   #317
fukkinrizzo
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
 
fukkinrizzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-04-07
Location: Port Huron, MI area
Posts: 3,217
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Do you have any pics of you looking real angry while posing with the bumper?
fukkinrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 03:35 PM   #318
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukkinrizzo View Post
Do you have any pics of you looking real angry while posing with the bumper?
Here is the one he sent me.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 03:53 PM   #319
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Looks like there needs to be some braces attached to that grill as well.

Last edited by Pokerob; May 31st, 2011 at 04:01 PM.
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 04:10 PM   #320
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,785
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullsize4life View Post
I like to eat cheetos, sit in my beanbag chair and watch porn. Anyone else do that?
only on days ending in y, otherwise i never do that.
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Talk > Fabrication and body armor
Tags
stupid nigger, wtf?, your welds suck

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.39695 seconds with 81 queries