Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

changeing carrers/careers (for the english teachers)

1K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  bj house 
#1 · (Edited)
going to stop working for my self and start working at a gm supplyer they make bumper facia (plastic covers) ,,,,,,,hope i dont have a nervus brake down ,working on gm products:sonicjay:

#3 ·
Noah's Ark said:
What's a carrers?:poke:
he word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for carrers:

1. carers
2. curares
3. curers
4. careers
5. carriers
6. curriers
7. curaris
8. curarize
9. corers
10. carrels
11. Carrere
12. carpers
13. crasser

#5 ·
JEEPR said:
he word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for carrers:

1. carers
2. curares
3. curers
4. careers
5. carriers
6. curriers
7. curaris
8. curarize
9. corers
10. carrels
11. Carrere
12. carpers
13. crasser
He word?:stan:

#14 ·
biggs-cj said:
for the last 20yrs,ive been building new homes,,,,,,,,,i have to do something else,,,,,,,building has gotting old ,need a change
the pay isnt that great ,,,,,but then nothing:sonicjay:
Thats sort of what happened to me too . 30 years in a tow truck either part time or full time i had just burned out .

#18 ·
good luck on the career change, but it would seem to me to be a bad time to go to an automotive supplier.

#22 ·
It doesn't sound like a bad idea... I grew up in the construction industry, working on and running equipment. Business got slow, so now I sit in an office all day and yell at trucking companies about moving equipment. Not my favorite thing to do, but it's a guaranteed paycheck. And that's getting harder and harder to come by. Make the best out of it, and enjoy the change of pace. Good Luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.