Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Angels & Airwaves

914 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  MozMan68 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I bought the album this week on iTunes as I love Blink 182.....a few really good songs but I wish he did a few more rockin', silly songs...It seems like one long Blink 182 album of their serious songs...

#11 ·
btw...Mark and Travis coming out with their new band "+44" next month...more like Blink...always liked his songs a little better....

#12 ·
MozMan68 said:
btw...Mark and Travis coming out with their new band "+44" next month...more like Blink...always liked his songs a little better....
I saw them at the knob a couple years ago.....for free (they should have paid me)

Here's the cliff notes in case you were not fortunate enough to make it to the show.

Cliff's notes = It sucked :miff:

#13 ·
bjhous said:
I saw them at the knob a couple years ago.....for free (they should have paid me)

Here's the cliff notes in case you were not fortunate enough to make it to the show.

Cliff's notes = It sucked :miff:
That couldn't have been +44....I've heard one or two of the songs and they rock...:rock:

http://www.plus-44.com/

#15 ·
bjhous said:
No it was just the Travis and whatever that other guys name is show had to be about 5 years ago. I liked David Cassidy better :woot:
Travis has been in a bunch of other bands...On his MTV show they showed him playing last summer in one of his off shoots...kind of speed metal...uUuuuugggghh...the guitar player was an ass...and it sounded like shit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.