Rick Snyder - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:00 PM   #81
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 5,001
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
I bet if you made that kind of money you wouldnt be complaining. That is called hypocritical.

Do you think everybody should drive a pos minivan as well? I mean, do you really need a car that can go 200mph+ for a cost of over $250k?

What is your "acceptable" wage a person should make?
I would never make that kind of money because I wouldn't except that kind of money for a salary.

Quote:
Two things I ask of you, O Lord; do not refuse me before I die, keep false hood and lies far from me. Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Other wise I may have to much and disown you and say, "Who is the Lord"? Or I may become poor and steal and so dishonor the name of my God.
Proverbs 30:7-9 -Written by Solomon. The wealthiest and wisest king of Israel.

I honestly would think that, at the most, 100,000 would be plenty for anybody to live comfortably. I mean, that's being liberal. There are plenty of people in third world countries that would think that the 20,000 I make a year would be too much. Not to mention those people are happier then us too!

BTW: My Van isn't a POS. It runs just fine and gets the job done for my family. As well as our Escort. Would it be less a POS if I put some awesome "Rock Lights" on it and let it sit in my driveway?
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:12 PM   #82
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,361
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade II View Post
Do firemen, government subsidized emergency medical services, police, conservation officers, etc... not know what stress and responsibility are as a lower level employee? Just asking

How many of the full time union firemen, cops, emergency services workers on this site are getting rich on their lone income, or even able to properly care for their family with their income? Most got their benefits cut, pensions eliminated and wages frozen years ago when state revenue sharing first started to get cut. You know, the same time most unions in the private sector got their ass handed to them by NAFTA & CAFTA. And all the while this was going on, managment from the second teir on up to the top of government kept getting raises and full paid benefits. The Fox is in charge of the hen house when it comes to upper level government pay & benefits.

Self preservation > public service. Don't ask for quality bottom tier public servants (fire, police, emergency services...) when their investments into the college education, vocational training, and certifications requied to get these jobs greatly outweigh the amount of money they will ever make. I mean really, what kind of idiot would spend more to get a job than it will ever pay them....well besides those that are power hungry, abusive or have another ulterior motives.

The unskilled $36+ dollar an hour high school drop out that picks up a widget from one assenbley line, turns his body 180 degrees and puts said widget on top of another widget is the person that got industry into this mess. They used their unions to extort, by way of strike, wages that were unreasonable for their level of training, experience and education.

And for the record, most hose draggers, beat cops & EMT's aren't making half of the $85+K a year teachers wage figure someone here threw out.
Mike,
Emeregency responders don't make anywhere near what they should. I'm not saying this to backpedal to you, I mean it sincerely. You are at the front line and risking your life daily. That's worlds apart from someone who gets $50K a year putting 5 lug nuts on 5 studs every day. Not a worry in the world to them.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:17 PM   #83
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,361
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
I would never make that kind of money because I wouldn't except that kind of money for a salary.



Proverbs 30:7-9 -Written by Solomon. The wealthiest and wisest king of Israel.

I honestly would think that, at the most, 100,000 would be plenty for anybody to live comfortably. I mean, that's being liberal. There are plenty of people in third world countries that would think that the 20,000 I make a year would be too much. Not to mention those people are happier then us too!

BTW: My Van isn't a POS. It runs just fine and gets the job done for my family. As well as our Escort. Would it be less a POS if I put some awesome "Rock Lights" on it and let it sit in my driveway?
Liar. If you got it, you may give it to charity but you would still take it.

It's absolutely rediculous for someone to say what someone else should or should not make unless they are directly involved with that particular profession. You make your deal, I'll make mine. You can't compare the cost of living in the United States to a third world country. If that were the case, you would be living on pennies per week driving a bus.

Hey, that's it, you obviously make too much money compared to your counter parts in the third world. Why don't you go in to your boss tomorrow and tell him to drop your salary to $10/ week? $100 says you won't do it.......... and make it stick.

You think they are happier than us? Then please tell them to stay the fukc out of our country.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:18 PM   #84
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
I would never make that kind of money because I wouldn't except that kind of money for a salary.



Proverbs 30:7-9 -Written by Solomon. The wealthiest and wisest king of Israel.

I honestly would think that, at the most, 100,000 would be plenty for anybody to live comfortably. I mean, that's being liberal. There are plenty of people in third world countries that would think that the 20,000 I make a year would be too much. Not to mention those people are happier then us too!

BTW: My Van isn't a POS. It runs just fine and gets the job done for my family. As well as our Escort. Would it be less a POS if I put some awesome "Rock Lights" on it and let it sit in my driveway?
100K would be enough? Is this before or after taxes?
I made around this last year before taxes. After federal/state/ss/etc deductions, property tax, sales tax, gas tax, vehicle registration "fee's", the needs of two children and a woman, how much do you think is really left? Am I hurting? Not exactly. But there isnt much left for a "what if" fund. And would I EVER turn down more money? Fuck no.

As far as my heep goes, I wish I could rest it in the driveway. I bought it in august of 08 with 50k on the clock. Its sitting in the parkinglot currently with over 132k on it.

Also, are you now saying you wouldnt ever want to upgrade from that van? Is that your halo car, no matter how "responsible" it may be?
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:29 PM   #85
upchuck
Senior Member
 
upchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: grand rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,101
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
As I have mentioned, many of these stories from the "other" side are incomplete or flat out bullshit.

Funny that so many of the protesters are bussed in Marxists or even from the communist party. "Stand together brothers and sisters"!!! LOL.
What the? Stand by the Koch brothers
upchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:35 PM   #86
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 5,001
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Liar. If you got it, you may give it to charity but you would still take it.
<best Shiniqua voice>
You don't know me.
</ Shiniqua voice>

I'd take less. Trust me. Especially if I knew it would make it easier for the students to become educated. Even so, I'd probably still give away a majority of it to Charity.

Quote:
It's absolutely rediculous for someone to say what someone else should or should not make unless they are directly involved with that particular profession. You make your deal, I'll make mine. You can't compare the cost of living in the United States to a third world country. If that were the case, you would be living on pennies per week driving a bus.

Hey, that's it, you obviously make too much money compared to your counter parts in the third world. Why don't you go in to your boss tomorrow and tell him to drop your salary to $10/ week? $100 says you won't do it.......... and make it stick.


You think they are happier than us? Then please tell them to stay the fukc out of our country.
Going down to 10/hr wouldn't really change that much for me. I only make 15 an hour. Plus, I can't because I'm part of a union and they'd have a fit if I did that.

I don't get the attitude. I'm just trying to have a conversation. Have you ever volunteered and went down to a place like Mexico? The kids are happier there then the spoiled brats here in the US. More grateful, more joyful, etc. I think they only reason they want to come over here is because the ideas or our country. If they fully understood how spoiled we are they might stay away.

And before you even go there ("Well why don't you go live with them"), I would, but I can't yet. It's not where I'm called to go but, if I could still manage to keep my family safe and provided for, I would go down there in a heart beat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
100K would be enough? Is this before or after taxes?
I made around this last year before taxes. After federal/state/ss/etc deductions, property tax, sales tax, gas tax, vehicle registration "fee's", the needs of two children and a woman, how much do you think is really left? Am I hurting? Not exactly. But there isnt much left for a "what if" fund. And would I EVER turn down more money? Fuck no.
My parents made it with 3 kids on 40,000 for 7 or 8 years. We'd be set if I made 30,000 a year. Sure, I wouldn't have all the fun toys I want but we'd be set and plenty of a "What if" fund. It's all about budgeting and making sure you can afford what you want to spend.

Quote:
As far as my heep goes, I wish I could rest it in the driveway. I bought it in august of 08 with 50k on the clock. Its sitting in the parkinglot currently with over 132k on it.

Also, are you now saying you wouldnt ever want to upgrade from that van? Is that your halo car, no matter how "responsible" it may be?
Halo car? Warthog? Huh? . Our van is actually our secondary car. Our first is our Escort because it get's 30+ MPG no matter how you drive it. It's getting old and we have a plan to replace it once it dies. We won't be getting a brand new car though, That's just foolish. The Van is our backup car. If I would have to classify anything as my primary vehicle it would be my Trek 820 which I ride to work everyday. Rain or shine, -10 below to 90 above.

Last edited by L4CX; February 22nd, 2011 at 03:42 PM.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:43 PM   #87
FORD FLARESIDE
Hockey, it is what it is!
 
FORD FLARESIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-09-06
Location: Comstock Park
Posts: 22,319
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Anybody who believes that 40K to 60K a year in salary is plenty,....................does not have two kids in Hockey.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:48 PM   #88
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,361
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
<best Shiniqua voice>
You don't know me.
</ Shiniqua voice>

I'd take less. Trust me. Especially if I knew it would make it easier for the students to become educated. Even so, I'd probably still give away a majority of it to Charity.



Going down to 10/hr wouldn't really change that much for me. I only make 15 an hour. Plus, I can't because I'm part of a union and they'd have a fit if I did that.

I don't get the attitude. I'm just trying to have a conversation. Have you ever volunteered and went down to a place like Mexico? The kids are happier there then the spoiled brats here in the US. More grateful, more joyful, etc. I think they only reason they want to come over here is because the ideas or our country. If they fully understood how spoiled we are they might stay away.

And before you even go there ("Well why don't you go live with them"), I would, but I can't yet. It's not where I'm called to go but, if I could still manage to keep my family safe and provided for, I would go down there in a heart beat.


My parents made it with 3 kids on 40,000 for 7 or 8 years. We'd be set if I made 30,000 a year. Sure, I wouldn't have all the fun toys I want but we'd be set and plenty of a "What if" fund. It's all about budgeting and making sure you can afford what you want to spend.



Halo car? Warthog? Huh? . Our van is actually our secondary car. Our first is our Escort because it get's 30+ MPG no matter how you drive it. It's getting old and we have a plan to replace it once it dies. We won't be getting a brand new car though, That's just foolish. The Van is our backup car. If I would have to classify anything as my primary vehicle it would be my Trek 820 which I ride to work everyday. Rain or shine, -10 below to 90 above.
I said WEEK

Well, it's obvious you belong right where you are at........
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM   #89
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD FLARESIDE View Post
Anybody who believes that 40K to 60K a year in salary is plenty,....................does not have two kids in Hockey.
I have two boys. I really hope basketball is the only organized sport they partake in. $100 shoes < any other school sport. Also its the only one I was any good at
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:35 PM   #90
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 5,001
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
I said WEEK

Well, it's obvious you belong right where you are at........
Oops. Didn't read that right I guess.

I'm happy to be at the place I am. Content would be a better word. I would love to move up into the next stage of life but it's not time yet. That doesn't mean I don't look for opportunity, I just know it's not time yet. Once it is, something will come up. I don't see why that is sad. It's trusting that God will take care of me and has a plan for me. Not to mention it's harder to help the people around you when all you do it look towards the future and think where you're at isn't good enough.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:37 PM   #91
FORD FLARESIDE
Hockey, it is what it is!
 
FORD FLARESIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-09-06
Location: Comstock Park
Posts: 22,319
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
I have two boys. I really hope basketball is the only organized sport they partake in. $100 shoes < any other school sport. Also its the only one I was any good at

My daughters Registration for Hockey this year as a freshman goalie, was $1750
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:11 PM   #92
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,361
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Oops. Didn't read that right I guess.

I'm happy to be at the place I am. Content would be a better word. I would love to move up into the next stage of life but it's not time yet. That doesn't mean I don't look for opportunity, I just know it's not time yet. Once it is, something will come up. I don't see why that is sad. It's trusting that God will take care of me and has a plan for me. Not to mention it's harder to help the people around you when all you do it look towards the future and think where you're at isn't good enough.
Why would you want to move up? That may put you into an undeserving pay scale.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:24 PM   #93
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 5,001
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Why would you want to move up? That may put you into an undeserving pay scale.
Because I want a Bigger Family then we have right now. If you want to go the route I'm taking you have to trust that God will provide. Which he already has multiple times in my short married life. I would say without any doubt that if I applied for a job that had a higher pay scale that that would be a provision for my family. I don't think he'd put me some place where I would make too much money though. So no, It wouldn't be undeserving because it would be from God. The only thing Undeserving from him is his sons sacrifice on the cross.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:49 PM   #94
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

God does not provide. You must earn. Also the drive to make more money is generally the factor in doing things better. If we were all content with the first thing that came along we would be just like that commercial.

To out do your competitor generally brings the customers and their money. Who is the one to decide how much profit you make is enough and how much you are allowed to pay your employees? Once again, I think that falls on your customers.

With that being said, I hope you sit around waiting for your lord to provide, it leaves more in the pile for the rest of is fighting to get to the top (FYI, there really is no top).
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:58 PM   #95
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 5,001
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
God does not provide. You must earn. Also the drive to make more money is generally the factor in doing things better. If we were all content with the first thing that came along we would be just like that commercial.

To out do your competitor generally brings the customers and their money. Who is the one to decide how much profit you make is enough and how much you are allowed to pay your employees? Once again, I think that falls on your customers.

With that being said, I hope you sit around waiting for your lord to provide, it leaves more in the pile for the rest of is fighting to get to the top (FYI, there really is no top).
I dont just sit around but I do realize that I'm not going to get a better job unless God thinks I need to. I'm always looking for something better but realize that I'm at the place I am for a reason. I have 2 substantial job opportunities (and many more lesser ones) I'm pursing right now that would bump me up financially. The only reason I saw them was because I was looking. If that's where I'm best used by My God, he'll open that door. Intill then, Right here is the best place.

Also, I don't work for money. I work to Glorify God. In everything I do. If I worked in a Super competitive market (which I don't) glorifying God would still be the top of my list. However, if I'm working like I'm trying to glorify the creator of the universe you better believe I'm working as hard as I can and as best I can. I'm not just sitting there doing the minimum. You can ask any of my previous employers and they will tell you I was one of the hardest working workers they had. That's because I go all out when I work. Not for the money. If that were the case I wouldn't be Pursuing the above opportunities I am.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:07 PM   #96
Trailrig
Hoggin'-N-Boggin'
 
Trailrig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-13-06
Location: Flushing, MI
Posts: 1,848
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Trailrig
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
You have no proof of any of this crap. More bullshit you heard on some NPR type show.

Fuck the rich, take what they have and give to the poor. Take from the producers and give to the takers.
Snyder has too much and doesn't deserve it, I do because I work harder at my manual labor job than Snyder ever has in his whole white collar, suit and tie big desk, flatscreen TV's on the office wall job. Fuck him!!
I don't listen to NPR, and I never said take from the rich and give to the poor. (maybe I implied that) I'm not robin hood, nor am I a Dem or a Rep, just someone who see's things from a realistic perspective. What has killed this country and its economy is lobbyist (sp). the governement is not representing its people, it's representing money.

people are making brash decisions hoping for change, well we are going to get a change but i am sure its not the one we want.

not everybody can be a buisness owner or a contractor of sorts. no matter what you say thats just not feasible.

and as soon as someone brings the topic of religion into a economic/political argument they are in a sense "Dead to Me"

heres and opinion for you, I dont think that the average union worker should make 50,000 dollars a year hanging doors on lesabres, and I dont have any aspirations in this world to shit on a gold toilet.

lets have some common sense people. It has nothing to to with politics and everything to do with our culture, morals and ethics. Can I teach them "hell no!!!" but do recognize that???
Trailrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:26 PM   #97
upchuck
Senior Member
 
upchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: grand rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,101
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Do you really understand what is going on in Wisconsin? Do you really know why collective bargaining rights are the big issue?
It's all greed to you right?

An example: Unions want more money for employees, they elect Dems. to do this, Repubs are also guilty.
They realize the state can not do this, no money. So the Governor gives them huge retirement packages. Has no effect on current budgets so no one gives it a second thought and the grateful union reelects him. Just pass the buck to the next generation.

Well here we are, broke.
Now the union is willing to give some back but will NOT give the power back to lobby for more in the future when another dem. gets elected.
So they look willing to settle this and are able to call the current Governor "Hitler" for not agreeing to the compromise.

This is just a simple example, but true.

The Governor is not taking away the ability for the union to bargain for higher wages in the future based on CPI, just not pensions.

Stop listening to Maddow and MSNBC, they have been caught in several lies in the last few days. Of course they still wont correct themselves.
And I don't mean caught by FOX.
No matter that the banksters that brought about this mess got their bonus's because it was in their contracts.

Only honor contracts to thieves
upchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:49 PM   #98
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,833
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Because I want a Bigger Family then we have right now. If you want to go the route I'm taking you have to trust that God will provide. Which he already has multiple times in my short married life. I would say without any doubt that if I applied for a job that had a higher pay scale that that would be a provision for my family. I don't think he'd put me some place where I would make too much money though. So no, It wouldn't be undeserving because it would be from God. The only thing Undeserving from him is his sons sacrifice on the cross.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:53 PM   #99
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,833
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
No matter that the banksters that brought about this mess got their bonus's because it was in their contracts.

Only honor contracts to thieves
WTF does this mean? What banksters are you talking about?

The thieves are the union bosses and dem politicians.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:58 PM   #100
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,833
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailrig View Post
I don't listen to NPR, and I never said take from the rich and give to the poor. (maybe I implied that) I'm not robin hood, nor am I a Dem or a Rep, just someone who see's things from a realistic perspective. What has killed this country and its economy is lobbyist (sp). the governement is not representing its people, it's representing money. Agree

people are making brash decisions hoping for change, well we are going to get a change but i am sure its not the one we want.

not everybody can be a buisness owner or a contractor of sorts. no matter what you say thats just not feasible. Never said everyone should?

and as soon as someone brings the topic of religion into a economic/political argument they are in a sense "Dead to Me" I don't know about "dead" but I agree, it's insane.

heres and opinion for you, I dont think that the average union worker should make 50,000 dollars a year hanging doors on lesabres, and I dont have any aspirations in this world to shit on a gold toilet. Agree, gold would be very cold to sit on.

lets have some common sense people. It has nothing to to with politics and everything to do with our culture, morals and ethics. Can I teach them "hell no!!!" but do recognize that??? Call it what you will, it's power they want.
Maybe we do see things closer than would first appear.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.47461 seconds with 81 queries