New guy, Kalamazoo - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Introductions
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Introductions Welcome to our site. Please put a post here first!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 11th, 2011, 11:58 AM   #21
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,518
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Welcome
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 11th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #22
pistol pete
I do vinyl stickers
 
pistol pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-09
Location: south haven michigan
Posts: 654
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

welcome to the site
pistol pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #23
larstrak
n00b
 
larstrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-11
Location: Kalamazoo/Munith
Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

thanks guys! i'll check out your club, not sure about this weekend. we'll see.
larstrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:14 PM   #24
BlueBlazer98
Winning
 
BlueBlazer98's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-09
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 445
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

welcome, im from kzoo too. got a pic of ur ride?
BlueBlazer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #25
larstrak
n00b
 
larstrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-11
Location: Kalamazoo/Munith
Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

an old cell pic. i honestly haven't taken a pic in over a year. there's nothing exciting about it.
larstrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #26
larstrak
n00b
 
larstrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-11
Location: Kalamazoo/Munith
Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

larstrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #27
tonka5
Senior Member
 
tonka5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-06-06
Location: Three Oaks, Michigan SW Corner
Posts: 4,618
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tonka5
Default

welcome
tonka5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #28
BlueBlazer98
Winning
 
BlueBlazer98's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-09
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 445
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

hope to see you around
BlueBlazer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2011, 01:10 AM   #29
insane88yj
Member
 
insane88yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-08
Location: Allegan MI
Posts: 2,364
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Welcome! & x's 2 on check out Aces4x4.com We do alot of wheeling in allegan area.
We are also puting together a nice lil offroad spot between Allegan & kalamazoo.
insane88yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2011, 03:57 AM   #30
crazygrady127
Senior Member
 
crazygrady127's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-19-09
Location: Madison Heights
Posts: 1,013
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Welcome , this is a good sight , Ive learned a lot on here 95 percent of the people on here really know there sh*t , the other 5 percent are just , well !! Oh yeah the boobies are on the PUB forum !!
__________________
Tear It Up - Fix It - And Do It Again
crazygrady127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2011, 05:37 AM   #31
Sfa_Colorado
RIDGEOFFROAD.COM
 
Sfa_Colorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-10
Location: Richland/Kzoo MI
Posts: 1,137
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Talk to Chad at ridge off road he will help you he is great at what he dose!!
Sfa_Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #32
jeepinitup
Car Ram Rod!
 
jeepinitup's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-05-09
Location: Devils Lake, MI
Posts: 368
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

welcome
jeepinitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2011, 07:38 AM   #33
RealDealOffroad
Senior Member
 
RealDealOffroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-10
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Welcome
RealDealOffroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Introductions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.79891 seconds with 59 queries