Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Poison Ivy SUCKS !

1K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  FlamesFearMe 
#1 ·
That is all :(

#4 ·
Yep got a apt at 3. it was real bad last night and now its just kinda blotchy in spots.. NO IDEA how i got it either was wearing pants and TWO shirts when i wasn't even remotely close to it.. but lots of benedril and i guess the docs gona shoot me with some drugs..

#14 ·
I used to be immune to it, until I got it into a big scratch and it got into my bloodstream. Then it showed up all over my body. Whatever pills the doctor gave me didn't help, and for some reason he wouldn't give me the shot. As it started creeping closer and closer to the boys (if you know what I mean), I got pretty nervous. I found some stuff called Zanfel - www.zanfel.com and it worked awesome for me. Check out their website - they used to have some impressive testimonials. I had to order it directly, but I understand that Meijer, Rite Aid, etc., carry it. One guy I told about it asked at Meijer. He said he had to have the pharmacist get it from behind the counter. It's pretty expensive, but for me it worked awesome.

#15 ·
I get it bad also, but my brother gets it worse. At one point he saw it creeping up his arm, then hestarted getting short of breath. He was on his way to Cedar Point and had to stop in Ann Arbor at the hospital. They gave him IV steroids and it went away immediately.

The best stuff that's available for topical application is called Ultravate, it's RX only, but it'll kill it over night to the point you can scratch it without worry of further irritation. Have fun:/

Phill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.