Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Talk > Dodge Tech
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #1
Chapman616
Newbie
 
Chapman616's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-10
Location: Cedar Springs/Mi
Posts: 24
iTrader: (1)
1998 dodge 1500 gear ratio

Im looking to get some 4.10's for my 98 dodge it has a 3 inch lift with 35/12.50/15 mickey thompsons on it. engine is stock with 196k looking to put some gears in it to give her a little more.. shes kinda sluggish now... any suggestion on where to find some good used 4.10's or where to get some 4.10's at?
Chapman616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #2
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,477
iTrader: (87)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapman616 View Post
Im looking to get some 4.10's for my 98 dodge it has a 3 inch lift with 35/12.50/15 mickey thompsons on it. engine is stock with 196k looking to put some gears in it to give her a little more.. shes kinda sluggish now... any suggestion on where to find some good used 4.10's or where to get some 4.10's at?
Randy ring and pinion or I can get brand new g2 performance. Flat broke offroad 989 560 1507
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #3
Chapman616
Newbie
 
Chapman616's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-10
Location: Cedar Springs/Mi
Posts: 24
iTrader: (1)
ok thanks,, how much do u think that is gonna run me?
Chapman616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #4
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,477
iTrader: (87)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapman616 View Post
ok thanks,, how much do u think that is gonna run me?
Just ring and pinions? 400 ish I can get a price if you want
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #5
Chapman616
Newbie
 
Chapman616's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-10
Location: Cedar Springs/Mi
Posts: 24
iTrader: (1)
well the axles got 3.55 in them right now. is all i need is ring and pinions to swap to 4.10's or 4.11's i dont know a ton about axles.. and yeah if you could price them that would be great.
Chapman616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #6
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,477
iTrader: (87)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
rear will be fine front needs a new carrier for the 3.92 and up. $480 for gears and new carrier for the front. i can also get the install kits $610 for everything you need to do a swap front and rear.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Talk > Dodge Tech
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.09619 seconds with 24 queries