Westboro Baptist Church or (WBC) - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #1
NorthWhiteWolf
North White Wolf Security
 
NorthWhiteWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-22-10
Location: Williamsburg/Michigan
Posts: 411
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NorthWhiteWolf Send a message via Skype™ to NorthWhiteWolf
Default Westboro Baptist Church or (WBC)

Westboro Baptist Church better know as the "WBC Cult".
They are not Christians they are cult members.
Even baptist don't clam this "church".


Here a link for those that don't know about this Cult.
Westboro_Baptist_Church Westboro_Baptist_Church
NorthWhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:25 PM   #2
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

They are trash. You think they are bad online? Myself and a few others have actually met them. I would gladly bring marshmallows to roast over their burning bodies. I can not possibly describe how much I hate these people. I would love to watch every single one of them die an slolw painful death. Including the kids. They are too warped to save. The whole planet would be better off with them wiped off of it.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #3
NorthWhiteWolf
North White Wolf Security
 
NorthWhiteWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-22-10
Location: Williamsburg/Michigan
Posts: 411
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NorthWhiteWolf Send a message via Skype™ to NorthWhiteWolf
Default

I think the "Patriot Guard Riders" would agree.
NorthWhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:38 PM   #4
Raerad
Senior Member
 
Raerad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-18-10
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 552
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.K. View Post
They are trash. You think they are bad online? Myself and a few others have actually met them. I would gladly bring marshmallows to roast over their burning bodies. I can not possibly describe how much I hate these people. I would love to watch every single one of them die an slolw painful death. Including the kids. They are too warped to save. The whole planet would be better off with them wiped off of it.
I agree 100%. I wonder why a lunatic hasn't targeted them.....
Raerad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #5
NorthWhiteWolf
North White Wolf Security
 
NorthWhiteWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-22-10
Location: Williamsburg/Michigan
Posts: 411
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NorthWhiteWolf Send a message via Skype™ to NorthWhiteWolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerad View Post
I agree 100%. I wonder why a lunatic hasn't targeted them.....
Cause they all belong to that "church" lol
NorthWhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #6
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerad View Post
I agree 100%. I wonder why a lunatic hasn't targeted them.....
They claim they have been targeted. I would think if they really had been then there would have been a celebration from the funerals of a dozen WBC members.

I cant wait to hear of Freddie passing. I will be there with as big a sign as I can carry. I might even rent out some nearby billboard space saying the worlds biggest homo is now dead.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #7
NorthWhiteWolf
North White Wolf Security
 
NorthWhiteWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-22-10
Location: Williamsburg/Michigan
Posts: 411
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NorthWhiteWolf Send a message via Skype™ to NorthWhiteWolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.K. View Post
They claim they have been targeted. I would think if they really had been then there would have been a celebration from the funerals of a dozen WBC members.

I cant wait to hear of Freddie passing. I will be there with as big a sign as I can carry. I might even rent out some nearby billboard space saying the worlds biggest homo is now dead.
Or maybe they will be haunted by the souls of the soldiers they picketed.
NorthWhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #8
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,824
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWhiteWolf View Post
Westboro Baptist Church better know as the "WBC Cult".
They are not Christians they are cult members.
Even baptist don't clam this "church".


Here a link for those that don't know about this Cult.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
They are Christians. They practice an extreme form of Calvinism.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #9
NorthWhiteWolf
North White Wolf Security
 
NorthWhiteWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-22-10
Location: Williamsburg/Michigan
Posts: 411
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NorthWhiteWolf Send a message via Skype™ to NorthWhiteWolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
They are Christians. They practice an extreme form of Calvinism.
key word Extreme
NorthWhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #10
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWhiteWolf View Post
Or maybe they will be haunted by the souls of the soldiers they picketed.
Thats not good enough. I want to witness their pain and help add more.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.16651 seconds with 51 queries