|January 2nd, 2011, 07:17 PM||#1|
CUSTOM Off-Road Trailer for SALE, Jeep.
I designed and built this Off-Road trailer to be a multitasking type trailer from hauling firewood to carrying essential camp gear, goods and certain ATV’s with wheel width less than 44”. Easily adaptable to accept a Car/Trailer Top Tent for convenient camping anywhere you may be and / or Surf Racks. Approx. 2300 lb capacity. I used this trailer on a test run to Ohio and back fully loaded with hunting gear twice this season. It worked PERFECTLY, UNFORTUNATELY I have to sell it as I need the cash.
• HEAVY DUTY Frame: 2”x3” Tubular Construction. Primed w/FLAT
Black Paint on rails, inside box & deck. Outer sides of Side are a
Charcoal Gray Metallic.
• Box Frame: 44” wide X 5.6’ long Box Frame with steel floor. Also has
a 2” rear receiver.
• Deck: Extended tongue for easy towing backing and extra capacity.
Diamond Plate fore deck designed for additional space to
accommodate a cooler (Cooler Tie Down Straps Included), Tongue
Box with space to spare. Tie down loops on each side for auxiliary
• 18" High Diamond Plate Sides with rear tail gate. Custom T/G clamp
guards prevent unintentional dis-engagement.
• 3500lb Axel and Springs with easy Grease Hubs. Shackles can be
mounted above the axel for an additional 3 to 4” of height.
• Custom Cover: Military Waterproof Fabric used for the custom
cover. (Tan/Camel in color).
• ALL Stainless Hardware.
• Stainless & Locking Hitch Pin.
• Stainless & Locking Receiver Pin.
• Inter-changeable Hitch Design: 2” Ball Hitch included. Can be
removed to accept any 2” articulating off-road hitch.
• NEW Fire extinguisher
• NEW Jerry Can GAS (Metal, Never filled) 5 US Gallon. With Secure
Metal Buckle Strap with Lock.
• NEW Jerry Can Water (Geeen Plastic/ Military Issue, Never filled)
With Secure Metal Buckle Strap with Lock.
• NEW Reese 48” Farm Jack: Never used. Custom Mount on Spare
Tire Carrier and easily removed/adjusted. Mount is removable &
adjustable in height and can be utilized for other purposes.
• NEW Spade Shovel mounted on Left Fender with custom mounting
brackets with lock for security.
• NEW Fiskars Axe mounted on Right Fender with custom mounting
brackets with lock for security.
• Tailgate opens and retained via chain with plastic cover. (2)
Custom Tailgate closures (clamps) with hitchpins to keep clamps
from opening on the trail.
• Spare Tire: 33” x 10.50” x 15” used with approx. 1/4” to 3/16” of
• Tires: 33” x 10.50” x 15” used with approx. 1/4” to 3/16” of tread
left. (All were take off’s from my Jeep and have never been flat.
(NO PLUGS or Repairs). Larger Tires up to 35” x 12.50” will fit within
fender wells, with the removal of wheel spacers. Shackles may
have to be repositioned to the top of the axel (easily done).
• Wheels: (including Spare) Steel 15” x 8” Jeep Wheels with a 5 x 4.5
lug pattern. I believe the 5 hole pattern will work for Ford Wheels
as well. (You may want to verify if necessary).
• Wheel Spacers: I added 1.5” Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacers that
can be removed should larger/wider tires and wider wheels be
• Custom Waterproof LED lighting include: Brake/Turn Lights:
(2) 4” Round Clear Lens RED LED’s.
Turn Signals: (2) 2” Round Clear Lens RED LED’s.
SIDE Running Lights: (2) 2” Round Clear Lens AMBER LED’s.
REAR Running Lights: (under Tailgate) (4) 2” Round Clear Lens RED
LED’s. ALL LED Lights are “Flush Fit” with
ALL Wiring is professionally soldered, shrink tube wrapped and sealed
with a coating of liquid Electrical Tape for years of service.
• Heavy Duty Swing down Jack: Bulldog Brand with easy
ergonomically friendly crank handle.
New LOWER Price: $3,000 as shown above.
I will also sell w/o tires and wheels (you bring your own) for $2,500.00 Spare is NOT included.
I will also sell w/o the accessories for $2000.00. Not included are the above mentioned Tires & Wheels, Jack, Gerry Cans, Shovel, Axe, Fire Extinguisher, cooler. Mounts for all the above can be left on if you wish, or I'll can remove them. This will be a stripped down heavy duty NEW trailer equipped with LED Lights. You just bring your tires.
This Trailer is Titled and ready for sale.
BTW, I am planning on a brand new paint job in Gloss Black Epoxy to be completed over Memorial Day Weekend.
Have numerous pictures if interrested. thanks
Last edited by nac51; May 5th, 2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: lowering price on Custom Jeep Trailer
|May 5th, 2011, 08:03 PM||#13|
NEW LOWERED Price with Options, Custom Jeep Trailer
I have just lowered the price and provided options for even more savings. I'm motivated to sell as I'm itching to build another.
Last edited by nac51; May 5th, 2011 at 09:01 PM.