DMJC Wind Rock / Coal Creek Tennessee - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Pictures and Video A forum for 4x4 related photos and videos

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 17th, 2010, 03:51 PM   #81
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,206
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Here's Railbed in the rain with leaves on the trees.



Pfft...looks like you guys went down the hard way ;)
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #82
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,022
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
no, Becky and Megan churned home made ice cream for us everynight to give us our wheeling power!!!

That wasnt ice cream..
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #83
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,054
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
Pfft...looks like you guys went down the hard way ;)
You don't get it, we were going up hill backwards to make it more challenging.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:34 PM   #84
Tranny Tom
Switcheroo
 
Tranny Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-13-06
Location: Southfield
Posts: 3,808
iTrader: (55)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
That wasnt ice cream..
*sigh* I'm leaving this alone.....

Did anyone else notice Bill parting his jeep out as soon as we got home? Hopefully we will have the axles mocked up this weekend.
Tranny Tom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:35 PM   #85
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,022
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Yep, I hear Corey has also started stockpiling for his buggy build.
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #86
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,206
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
Yep, I hear Corey has also started stockpiling for his buggy build.
Is he ditching those puny 54's for some big old Ag tires?

I think he needs to make a scale Grave Digger body for it. lol
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #87
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,206
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
You don't get it, we were going up hill backwards to make it more challenging.
Wow! You guys are fucking bad asses! :) hehe
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #88
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,022
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
Is he ditching those puny 54's for some big old Ag tires?

I think he needs to make a scale Grave Digger body for it. lol


thinkin that will stay the same...buggy will be a new toy.....hearsay, watching for build thread!
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:35 PM   #89
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,206
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
thinkin that will stay the same...buggy will be a new toy.....hearsay, watching for build thread!
I think you need 54's on yours so you can eclipse awesome and be epic :)
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 05:06 AM   #90
CHEVYRCKS
Ghetto Krawler
 
CHEVYRCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Lansing,Mi
Posts: 4,406
iTrader: (27)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranny Tom View Post
*sigh* I'm leaving this alone.....

Did anyone else notice Bill parting his jeep out as soon as we got home? Hopefully we will have the axles mocked up this weekend.
yes, I seen his wheels and tires up for sale..... I think i know what Bill will be doing this winter. I will be looking for his build thread.
CHEVYRCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 05:57 AM   #91
Bleay
sick of jackstand wheelin
 
Bleay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: Clawson
Posts: 1,378
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEVYRCKS View Post
yes, I seen his wheels and tires up for sale..... I think i know what Bill will be doing this winter. I will be looking for his build thread.
That will be starting very soon. I'm going to have to make my build thread in some sort of forum that most people can't see. I don't want all the D.B.'s on this site complaining i didnt buy the coolest stuff.
Bleay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 06:27 AM   #92
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,022
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
I think you need 54's on yours so you can eclipse awesome and be epic :)
Is that even possible? I'm gonna be content with phenominal!
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:15 AM   #93
CHEVYRCKS
Ghetto Krawler
 
CHEVYRCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Lansing,Mi
Posts: 4,406
iTrader: (27)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleay View Post
That will be starting very soon. I'm going to have to make my build thread in some sort of forum that most people can't see. I don't want all the D.B.'s on this site complaining i didnt buy the coolest stuff.
Make due with what you have. That's how i roll.
CHEVYRCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #94
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,175
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEVYRCKS View Post
Make due with what you have. That's how i roll.
yep me too. word of advise,get body protection now or it will look like mine in a year.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #95
Tab
Senior Member
 
Tab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Freeland, mi
Posts: 4,806
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Jason already has rear corners, boatsides, beefier front fenders, the guards that go up the side between the door and front fenders....... what the hell else does he need?
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #96
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,206
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
Is that even possible? I'm gonna be content with phenominal!
Sure...just need to do a little trimming :)
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 02:49 PM   #97
Tranny Tom
Switcheroo
 
Tranny Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-13-06
Location: Southfield
Posts: 3,808
iTrader: (55)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab View Post
Jason already has rear corners, boatsides, beefier front fenders, the guards that go up the side between the door and front fenders....... what the hell else does he need?
He was Talking to Bleay He has none of the above and last weekend his tj saw some body damage.
Tranny Tom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 03:39 PM   #98
Tab
Senior Member
 
Tab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Freeland, mi
Posts: 4,806
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranny Tom View Post
He was Talking to Bleay He has none of the above and last weekend his tj saw some body damage.
gotcha. I couldn't tell if it was him or Jason.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 03:53 PM   #99
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 7,022
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Now you know why I'm more interested in wheeling trips than competing.

Jim, i'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. I will still do comps, but if it comes between a trip like this and a comp, the comp is gonna lose. I had a blast, can't wait to go back with my own jeep.
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 05:02 PM   #100
Tranny Tom
Switcheroo
 
Tranny Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-13-06
Location: Southfield
Posts: 3,808
iTrader: (55)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
Jim, i'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. I will still do comps, but if it comes between a trip like this and a comp, the comp is gonna lose. I had a blast, can't wait to go back with my own jeep.
when is Harlan? I'm ready... I promise I wont drink so much and limit the f-bombs to about 12.


Hey isn't there a picture of me giving Brad a rectal exam?
Tranny Tom is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.24431 seconds with 80 queries