42x15x16.5 tsl's !@#$%GONE traded!@#$%^ - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Completed Sales A place to find the market value on parts/vehicles

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 23rd, 2010, 10:13 PM   #1
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,483
iTrader: (87)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
Default 42x15x16.5 tsl's !@#$%GONE traded!@#$%^

have 4 42s they are all at the wear bars but have great side lugs. 600 obo need em gone asap. open to trades









__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.

Last edited by Flat_Black; September 25th, 2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: PICS
Flat_Black is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 24th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #2
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,483
iTrader: (87)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
Default

open to trades, to big for anything i got. willing to trade for smaller tires 36-40 range ish or??
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline  
Old September 24th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #3
s10v8zach
JACK STAND WHEELER
 
s10v8zach's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Location: Eaton Rapids, Mi
Posts: 428
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Ill trade u a set of 39.5-13.50-16 iroks on 16x10 alum 8 lug wheels. Two of the tires are at 50- 60 percent and the other two are 30-40 percent. Let me know if ur interested or not
s10v8zach is offline  
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:52 PM   #4
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,483
iTrader: (87)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
Default

TRADED OFF
thanks zach. hope ya like the tires.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline  
 
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.08720 seconds with 32 queries