SOLD Jeep JK wheels and tires SOLD - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Completed Sales A place to find the market value on parts/vehicles

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:36 PM   #21
Steve2010
Senior Member
 
Steve2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-10-10
Location: Macomb
Posts: 649
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SET2JET View Post
so what, no one can make me an offer??? the price doesn't say firm...
If you still have the tires and rims I will make you an offer tomorrow 8/24/10
Steve2010 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:46 PM   #22
Kennedy
Senior Member
 
Kennedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 666
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Not trying to knock anyone but they are worth about 3-400 dollars Before anyone starts attacking his post go on Jk-forums and see what they go for.
Kennedy is offline  
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:30 PM   #23
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,971
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
Not trying to knock anyone but they are worth about 3-400 dollars Before anyone starts attacking his post go on Jk-forums and see what they go for.
Well, I'm glad you have cleared this up. Because nobody else on this site has seen them sold before about 100 times.

Also, JK-Forums is gay. It's the land of the painted AC ring modification. Those guys are hardcore.
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline  
Old August 24th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #24
SET2JET
-------------------------
 
SET2JET's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Decker, MI
Posts: 1,622
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
As stated, getting more than about $500 for good Rubi rims and tires is uncommon,:
if you want to blow shit my way, why don't you fill up this guys thread with shit too

5. 09 jeep alloy rims - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

so this must be a good deal then, 'cuz they are rubi wheels

never claimed my shit was gold.... or in high demand
also, as stated price is not firm
SET2JET is offline  
Old August 24th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #25
SET2JET
-------------------------
 
SET2JET's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Decker, MI
Posts: 1,622
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2010 View Post
If you still have the tires and rims I will make you an offer tomorrow 8/24/10
yes i still have them... 'cuz acording to oz97tj they are over priced and not highly sought after

PM me with an offer
SET2JET is offline  
Old August 24th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #26
Steve2010
Senior Member
 
Steve2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-10-10
Location: Macomb
Posts: 649
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Sorry I lost thread, thought of a question driving in today.
Do these rims have the TPS sensor?
Steve2010 is offline  
Old August 24th, 2010, 09:46 PM   #27
SET2JET
-------------------------
 
SET2JET's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Decker, MI
Posts: 1,622
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

no they don't


















ahhh shit now oz97tj will tell me they are only worth $20
SET2JET is offline  
Old August 24th, 2010, 10:37 PM   #28
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,971
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SET2JET View Post
if you want to blow shit my way, why don't you fill up this guys thread with shit too

5. 09 jeep alloy rims - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

so this must be a good deal then, 'cuz they are rubi wheels

never claimed my shit was gold.... or in high demand
also, as stated price is not firm
Dude, all this bickering has kept your thread at the top. Quit whining. lol. If somebody wants them then they will buy them based on their opinion of a good deal.

All I know is based on a JK site I frequent, they are worth roughly $250ish. Rubi wheels and tires usually fetch between 4 to 500. Just something I see. Further, you may be better off on a JK site trying to sell them as most the people here have TJs / XJs / CJs etc. and the bolt patter doesn't work for them. Just saying. Lastly, I"m giving you shit because it's fun. I'll leave you alone now.
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline  
Old August 25th, 2010, 03:39 AM   #29
crazygrady127
Senior Member
 
crazygrady127's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-19-09
Location: Madison Heights
Posts: 1,013
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Those are different than the 09's I had , I like those better !!
__________________
Tear It Up - Fix It - And Do It Again
crazygrady127 is offline  
Old August 25th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #30
Steve2010
Senior Member
 
Steve2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-10-10
Location: Macomb
Posts: 649
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SET2JET View Post
no they don't


ahhh shit now oz97tj will tell me they are only worth $20

Ah, I will have to find out what it takes to disable warning indicator.
Hey maybe not $20 for the set, but worth $20 less per rim.
Do you still live in Decker, MI ?
Steve2010 is offline  
Old August 25th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #31
SET2JET
-------------------------
 
SET2JET's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Decker, MI
Posts: 1,622
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
Dude, all this bickering has kept your thread at the top. Quit whining. lol. If somebody wants them then they will buy them based on their opinion of a good deal.

All I know is based on a JK site I frequent, they are worth roughly $250ish. Rubi wheels and tires usually fetch between 4 to 500. Just something I see. Further, you may be better off on a JK site trying to sell them as most the people here have TJs / XJs / CJs etc. and the bolt patter doesn't work for them. Just saying. Lastly, I"m giving you shit because it's fun. I'll leave you alone now.
all in good fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2010 View Post
Ah, I will have to find out what it takes to disable warning indicator.
Hey maybe not $20 for the set, but worth $20 less per rim.
Do you still live in Decker, MI ?
yes i live in Decker 48426
SET2JET is offline  
Old August 25th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #32
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,971
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SET2JET View Post
no they don't


















ahhh shit now oz97tj will tell me they are only worth $20
I somehow missed this. I'd say about $25 now. lol
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline  
Old August 25th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #33
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,971
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2010 View Post
Ah, I will have to find out what it takes to disable warning indicator.
Hey maybe not $20 for the set, but worth $20 less per rim.
Do you still live in Decker, MI ?
An AEV Procal and the Superchips Flashpaq will disable the light. I don't know if others will or not.

The Superchips will also allow you to adjust power settings, throttle response and a bunch of other stuff. The AEV is limited to changing gear ratios and such and is not a performance tuner.

I love my Superchips and I think its worth every penny.
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline  
Old August 25th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #34
Steve2010
Senior Member
 
Steve2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-10-10
Location: Macomb
Posts: 649
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
An AEV Procal and the Superchips Flashpaq will disable the light. I don't know if others will or not.

The Superchips will also allow you to adjust power settings, throttle response and a bunch of other stuff. The AEV is limited to changing gear ratios and such and is not a performance tuner.

I love my Superchips and I think its worth every penny.
Thanks for the info. I have spend some time looking at the programmers. One of the programmers I was interested in also took care of adjusting for a lift kit,tires etc. The 2009 Jeep I own has a safety system ESP that has to be taken care of.
Steve2010 is offline  
Old August 25th, 2010, 08:48 PM   #35
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,971
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2010 View Post
Thanks for the info. I have spend some time looking at the programmers. One of the programmers I was interested in also took care of adjusting for a lift kit,tires etc. The 2009 Jeep I own has a safety system ESP that has to be taken care of.
I'm confused. No programmer will adjust for a lift. They can adjust speedo for tires and gears and various other things.

I don't know what sort of ESP issues you are having but a programmer won't fix it. The ESP can be fixed by making adjustments to your lift. From my experience, an uncentered steering wheel is the biggest culprit to setting off the ESP. Make sure it's straight. If that doesn't fix the issue, then what have you changed underneath?
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline  
Old August 26th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #36
SET2JET
-------------------------
 
SET2JET's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Decker, MI
Posts: 1,622
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

bump
SET2JET is offline  
Old August 27th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #37
Steve2010
Senior Member
 
Steve2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-10-10
Location: Macomb
Posts: 649
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
I'm confused. No programmer will adjust for a lift. They can adjust speedo for tires and gears and various other things.

I don't know what sort of ESP issues you are having but a programmer won't fix it. The ESP can be fixed by making adjustments to your lift. From my experience, an uncentered steering wheel is the biggest culprit to setting off the ESP. Make sure it's straight. If that doesn't fix the issue, then what have you changed underneath?
I have not done a lift yet on my 09 JK. Found the programmer while doing some research.
That's why my interest in the tires. For the right price I would use them until doing the lift if my present tires need replacing.

Is there another post to discuss a JK lift you seem to have some experience?
Steve2010 is offline  
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #38
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,971
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

These tires are stock size so a programmer isn't needed. I sent you a pm to discuss this further without hijacking this thread anymore.
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline  
Old August 28th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #39
redleg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-01-07
Location: Luther/ Lansing/ Howell
Posts: 486
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

These looked good on your WJ with what, 3" lift? I'm set with wheels or would consider these myself. Good mod for the WJ's.
redleg is offline  
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:57 PM   #40
SET2JET
-------------------------
 
SET2JET's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Decker, MI
Posts: 1,622
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

bump
SET2JET is offline  
 
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.25208 seconds with 81 queries