|December 22nd, 2011, 09:57 AM||#1|
Small, but talented
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Shelby Twp. MI 48315
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Adapter kits vs. lense's
My daughter asked for a fisheye lense for our Nikon D3000.
She gets very creative with her art and pictures.
Whats the difference between a full lense and using an adapter?
I saw this cheap kit. Not high quality, but for fun, would it work? I LOL'd at "Lenses Delight"
* 1) .42x Macro Fisheye Lens -An essential tool for extreme sports and tic action shooters. The .42x Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye Converter Lens
increases the versatility of your existing lens to provide breathtaking ultra wide angle views. And it's so easy to use! Additionally the built-in detachable macro lens allows you to take extreme high resolution close-up shots!
* 2) 0.5x Digital Wide Angle Macro Lens - When you've run out of room and your back's against the wall and you just can't seem to squeeze everything you want in the shot, just put on this wide angle lens attachment to get it all in the picture. The Wide Angle Lens's detachable Macro Lens enables you to photograph small objects up close. Great for jewelry, coins, stamps, flowers, and more.
* 3) 2x Digital Telephoto Lens - When your digital camera can't get you quite close enough to the action, this 2x telephoto accessory lens will bring the action twice as close to you. This is the ideal lens attachment for sports fans and parents whose kids play sports.
* 4) 3 Piece Filter Kit - Lens filters are translucent pieces of glass placed in front of a camera lens to alter or adjust the light entering the camera, and more importantly to protect the camera lens. This is a combination of the three essential filters no photographer should be without.
* 5) 6-Piece Cleaning Kit - This contains hurricane blower, lens cleaning tissues, lens cloth, lens cleaning liquid, blower brush and cotton swabs
* 6) Lens Pen - The perfect cleaning tool safe for all camera lenses
* 7) Deluxe Camera Case - Protect your valuable camera investment
* 8) Full Size Tripod - Tripod with Carrying Case
* 9) CapKeeper Lens Cap Strap - Never lose your cap again!
* 10) DB ROTH Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth - Eliminate dust and smudges
Last edited by Paul04TJ; December 22nd, 2011 at 10:00 AM.
|December 22nd, 2011, 10:01 AM||#2|
Join Date: 10-12-09
Location: Berrien Springs, MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
The problem with those lenses if I remember correctly, they just distort the picture to look like a fisheye or wide angle but they don't actually have the full viewing area that a normal lens would have.
|December 22nd, 2011, 03:06 PM||#4|
Join Date: 11-06-05
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I was curious and searched that adapter on flickr, came up with some examples:
Obviously, it isn't going to compare to a couple hundred dollar lens, but could still be some fun.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|